Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:03 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

After having chased off the pair of bothersome snaptrotters that had appeared attempting to steal the fish that Mano had been gathering for himself and Kyrian he was on his way back toward where their camp was set up. The two of them had found a nice, solitary cove, one that they could relax in. He shook his tightly braided hair free of some of the water that was clinging to it, looking around for a moment, making sure there weren't anymore snaptrotters skulking about. It didn't appear as such, meaning that they could cook up the fish that he'd caught for them.

Giving a smile he hurried forward, much like a dog running back to their favorite person, and called out, "Honey! I have some fish for dinner!" He called out to the beautiful Wind Tribesman that he was sharing the cove with.

As he got to the camp he buried the butt end of his trident into the sand, then held up the string of fish so that he could show off what he'd caught for them. There were several different sorts of fish on the stringer, all of which tasted differently when cooked up, "Don't they look amazing, Honey? I will get them cleaned and on the fire before I tell you about what I just did!" He was excited to tell him about the snaptrotters, mostly because they'd been driven off so they were no longer something that needed to be worried about. Not that he'd worried too much at their appearance knowing that the pair were young and were just looking to make an easy meal of Mano's fish.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 pm
Orpheus Solon

Mano had turned the corner to be greeted by Kyrian brushing out his curls. The golden haired youth looked up with a wide smile. Mano looked so proud of himself about catching the fish. As he leaned back the youth showed off the long slender legs that he had come to find rather useful while learning to swim in the shallow waters. He was in a pair of shorts that he picked up just to learn how to swim in. As the other male got closer, Kyrian stood up and slipped off the flat rock he had been sitting on.

His hair had grown a bit longer due to the water, or so the youth liked to think. He had started to braid it halfway down his back to keep it somewhat manageable. He smiled up at his shark. "Mano that's amazing!" he giggled as he took a few bounces back when the taller male caught up in stride.

Toriu lazily yawned from where he was napping in the shade of a nearby tree, Rukeia was perched higher up. The gentle creature was a ace at keeping her wings dry. Kyrian was noticing that she had a few tricks here and there to use.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:39 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano gave a smile to Kyrian as he worked on preparing the fish for the fire. He really was pleased with both the amount he'd gotten for them and the fact that the camp they had set up in the isolated cove would allow them to cook them up so easily. This place was perfect as far as settling down for a time went, though if they wanted something more permanent they would have to look into a house... not that Mano was quite ready for that. The last time that he'd lived in a house it was his ex-master's house and the time before that was his parent's place. Neither had exactly gone swimmingly so he would stick with temporary housing for the time being.

"I saw some snaptrotters when I was out in the water." He said, glancing toward Kyrian and asked, "Have you seen any of them yet? I've found myself considering the possibility of catching one. It could be rather useful when it comes to helping carry things as well as with the fishing. Not to mention the various other uses such a beast could offer."

He turned to lay the fish fillets out on the flat, hot rock that they had in place next to their camp fire, allowing the fish to cook slowly on its own as he turned back to Kyrian once more. As he did so he said, "Once, when I was younger, I saw a man with a snaptrotter that wore a harness. He'd hold onto it when he went fishing, so that he could take advantage of the snaptrotter's speed in the water." Something that he found fascinating when he was younger and was presenting thinking about. That would make it possible for them to get bigger fish both to eat and to sell. Provided of course that Kyrian wasn't bothered by the idea of such a big creature joining them that was.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:42 am
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian giggled. Oh those poor Snapptrotters. As the bigger male spoke while preparing their meal, Kyrian had leaned down to get something for them to drink. They had fresh water from a spring inland. He paused. "A Snapptrotter sounds like a good companion while we're here...could also be a good playmate for Toriu provided they get along..."

He vaguely wondered. If they could get a pair...maybe. He wasn't going to be weird and suggest that. Mano having a beast was enough.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:58 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano glanced toward where Toriu was, then back again, "If we got it young enough it should be possible for the creature to become friends with Toriu." That would mean going and finding a snaptrotter that was the right age that it would be trainable. He knew that if it wasn't the right age then it would become more difficult to work with, not something that he wanted to bring back to camp with him. He refused to put Kyrian and his pets at risk just because he wanted a fishing partner in the form of a snaptrotter.

After checking the fish he glanced over at Kyrian, taking in the manner that he seemed to be deep in thought, and gave a toothy grin. Deciding to take advantage he pushed himself up to his feet, them moved to try to pounce on the adorable blond. He was careful about it, making sure to pounce in such a way that if Kyrian did fall that he'd just land in the soft sand instead of anywhere that he might get hurt. The last thing he wanted was to hurt the cute Wind Tribesman... in fact what he wanted to do was the exact opposite of that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:55 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian had made up his mind to suggest another potential partner, perhaps Mano should find any nowonda that had adapted to Matori. A potential partner for Rukeia was his goal. He didn't want to find one for her, he would seem selfish if she had little ones. He wanted to share that sort of joy with--- "MANO!" he squeaked out when he saw the other pounce.

Falling back into the soft sand the small wind male laid under his bigger water male counterpart. Kyrian couldn't help the series of giggles that left him. He should of expected this earlier. It had been a while since Mano had pounced him. As the giggles calmed down he reached up to caress the matorian's face. "Been a while since you pounced me...wasn't expecting it." he smiled.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:34 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano gave a toothy grin as he was able to drag Kyrian down into the sand. He looked down at him where he lay before he chuckled, "You look far too good all sprawled in the sand like that Honey. Did you let me pounce you?" He asked in a purring tone of voice, leaning in to press a few kisses to his throat.

As he mentioned Mano not pouncing him for a while he looked from side to side, then down again, giving a grin, "Ohhhh... I see... were you disappointed in me, Honey? If I had known I would have been only too happy to pounce you far, far more often then I have. I just thought maybe you'd want to see more of Matori then just the pretty sky we have here." He said in a teasing tone of voice. With a bit smile on his face before leaning over to give Kyrian a kiss, unable to resist doing so now that he knew Kyrian was all for being pounced. Now it was far more important to Mano and far more then just a game of him teasing the cute blond.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:28 pm
Orpheus Solon

Oh no. Oh no! Kyrian squirmed and giggled under Mano's kisses to his throat. That was one of his biggest weak spots, that the water male had found and took no shyness in exploiting. He vaguely recalled the older male's earlier comment about the beasts. "And yes, I did hear your earlier. Getting a younger beast would most likely be the best course of action. Ngh...."

Mano had kissed a rather...sensitive spot before the shark spoke again. Kyrian blinked. "N-not disappointed, my shark..." he smiled as he timidly used his newfound mental nickname for the other. "Just...lonely." it was true, the pouncing had become a sure signal that Mano wanted the other around. He kissed the other back, always relishing in these little moments.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:13 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano's eyes lit up before he gave a laugh, "Well you know... younger beasts are a lot of fun to make friends with an train." He gave Kyrian a playful little wink as he said that before chuckled at him. He really was a cutie, wasn't he? Not to mention that he gave Mano all sorts of ideas when it came to the two of them playing around and having fun.

"Lonely..." Mano actually sounded confused as he sat up, the spell broke for him for a moment as he drew back, starring down at Kyrian. He gave him a concerned look, finding him wondering if his Honey was thinking about the one that had left him behind again. That one that he'd been with before, the one that had left Kyrian so shaken and different from when he'd first met him so many years ago in Sauti.

Sitting up he plopped down in the sand before pulling Kyrian up right, looking him over, then said, "You being lonely was never my intention and I apologize, Honey."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:34 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian reached out to cup the side of Mano's face. Slipping to straddle the Matorian's lap Kyrian kissed the water male gently. "It's okay now, my shark." he nuzzled into the male's chest. "You couldn't of known what I wanted, I was hesitant on voicing how selfishly I want to monopolize you."

He thought about it and pulled back to look down at Kyrian. "What if we got a pair of Snapptrotters? That way you know I'll be okay while swimming if your not around. Toriu doesn't really like the water all that much..." he felt a small bead of sweat drop down his neck as he looked up to the Radaku. Toriu must of heard him as the pup stuck its tongue out at the pair.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:01 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano blinked a couple times, looking down at Kyrian as he mentioned wanting to 'selfishly monopolize him' which was something that he wasn't sure how to respond to. Mano knew that he was the sort that sort of fluttered around between people, flirting with anyone he crossed paths with, and that he wasn't the settle down and be monopolized sort worried him. Would Kyrian come to hate him because he was as he was? Would he end up leaving because he decided that he wanted someone that would settle down with just him? He supposed that it was possible and something that he would completely understand. If it meant Kyrian being happy he'd allow it.

"Huh? Hmm... that might be a good idea." He murmured, feeling that having one snaptrotter to wait with Kyrian, to protect him, while he was out fishing might be a good idea. He gave a bit of a smile before saying, "It might be a good idea, to have a big, hulking creature to protect you." He said after some deep thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:19 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian watched the other for a little bit. He smiled softly before kissing Mano gently. "Mhm. Think if we got opposite genders too...all the little snapptrotters." he giggled. "I can just picture you swarmed by tiny little beasts." the thought really was amusing to him so he leaned away with the laughter fit. "S-sorry!!" he really wasn't. The young man held his sides.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:26 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano's eyes went for a moment wide before they seemed to fill with delight, then gave a grin. He wrapped his arms around him, hugging him closer, and murmured, "So what you're saying is you want to see me raising little ones, hm? If we like we can always make another go at making a baby." He said that line in a purring tone of voice, knowing full well that such a thing wouldn't work... but that didn't mean that they couldn't enjoy the attempts.

With a happy sound he set to pressing kisses against Kyrian's skin any where that he could reach before giving a grin and said, "I think I am loving having you in Matori, all these cute, revealing clothes... I love it! You look so good, Honey."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:24 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian let out a squeal of surprise. Giggling as he felt the kisses to his neck and shoulders. Humming he slowly wrapped his arms around the others neck. "Mmmmm. I would like to try. The idea of being a mother to one of your little ones....in any sense." he kissed the other deeply. "Extremely tempting..."

He smiled as he basked in the other's compliments. "Thank you! Ah...I found a rather interesting shirt...its totally see through...falls off the shoulders...seems to be airy for the weather. I'll show it to you later." he nodded.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:54 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano couldn't help but to laugh as Kyrian claimed that he liked the idea of being the a mother to his little ones in any sense. It was something that made the Water Tribesman actually flush just a bit at the idea before he said, "I will definitely keep that in mind." Maybe one day, though to this point, at least to his knowledge, he didn't have any babies floating around. He'd think that if there were any he would be the first one to be told about it... or at least he sure hoped so.

As Kyrian started to describe the new shirt he found Mano perked up, forgetting for a moment everything that they were talking about save for the idea of Kyrian in such a flimsy, skimpy, and amazing sounding shirt. It was something that had him smiling like an idiot before he nodded his head, "Oh yes, do show me, Honey! I really want to see that."  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff