Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:17 pm
Kyrian sat on the bench outside the Inn they were staying at. Biting his bottom lip he was nervous. He had something he wanted to ask Mano. It was a passing thought that after last night seemed to echo stronger and stronger. He wanted to gain more confidence. He had that around Mano, so what was so hard...? He knew...Mano had confidence about dealing with people. He had a charm to him that all wanted to flock to. Taking a deep breath the rouge looked up as he knew Mano was going to walk out at any moment...  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:55 pm
Mano stretched out all over before he headed out of the inn, his long braid swishing behind him as he approached his Kyrian who was waiting outside. Reaching a hand out he brushed back a lock of his golden hair, giving him a smile, "Hey, Honey... ready to go and try to find our missing princess?" He asked of him, the two of them wanting to go and team up to find Phaedra who had gone missing. They had given her time to return on her own and now they were heading out to find her.

Giving him a smile he offered Kyrian his arm, "The city is a bit of a maze, but I am sure if we stick together we should be able to do this." At least he really hoped so. He wasn't sure what had happened to Phaedra but what he did know was that he wanted to find her, to make sure she was alright, and if anyone was bothering her he wanted them to meet the pointy end of his trident. Mano really wasn't one for fighting but if it meant saving someone he'd do it!  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:14 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian looked up with a smile. He liked Mano's hair, the other male had allowed Kyrian to play with it when they rested. As he stood he linked his arm with his companions. "Mmm. That's what I've heard about the city as well..." he nodded. "I hope she's alright. Phae really knows how to make us worry."

He looked back to Toriu. "Now...you remember to keep close alright. Rukeia is watching our room, your to help us find Phae...and not food." he gave the beast a pointed stare. Toriu gave him a bored look.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:06 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano gave Kyrian a kiss on the top of the head before he looked to Toriu, giving him a smile, "Do your best to help us find Phaedra and we will see about getting you a reward." He told the beast, giving him a nod, before he looked to Kyrian again, "Come on, let's go and see if we can't figure out where she might have gotten off to."

As he started forward, his eyes scanning from side to side, Mano said, "I didn't think that I would be back in Sulburi again when I left." In fact he'd of stayed far from here if he had a choice, having planned on just sticking to the edge of the city. Now that Phaedra had gone missing through he would need to actually search the place. Here was to hoping that the one that he had been kept by so long ago was no longer here he thought to himself idly. The last thing he wanted was to meet up with that person again as he was just... happy to be away from him for so long.

Looking to Kyrian he said, "Stick close to me, alright? I would have for both of you to go missing."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:11 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian clung to Mano's side nodding. "You were in Oba before?" he could of sworn he heard something along those lines. Though he couldn't rightly recall. "Hmm...doesn't matter." he leaned his head onto the other male's shoulder ignoring the stares of a few. Toriu trotted near them his muzzle to the ground then rising up o look at them in confusion. There were so many new scents. Kyrian chuckled.

"Oh poor thing..." Kyrian mumbled while they walked he glanced up to Mano. Well, it was now or never. "Mano...can you...teach me how to talk to people like you do?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 2:20 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano looked around the area a moment before his amber eyes were once more on Kyrian. He gave a bit of a smile as he said, "Yeah, for a while. Here in Sulburi in fact." As Kyrian suddenly said that it didn't matter he gave a nod of him a gentle smile, "The reasons why, perhaps, but I think that I was here before do matter in a sense... it's just a time that is difficult for me to talk about." He didn't even want to think too hard on it, let alone talk about it. It wasn't the best time in his life even if it lead him to meet a lot of wonderful people.

"Hm? Talk to people like I do?" Giving a smile he asked, "And how is it that I talk to people, Honey?" As he asked that he tightened his arm around Kyrian, drawing him in even closer, unable to help but to flirt and tease him a bit. Kyrian was far too cute for his own good and were he to learn from Mano the Water Tribesman was sure he would end up with an unending flood of admirers.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:28 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian blushed as he looked up. "I mean...I would like to learn more about you, but I don't want to push you more than I have." He felt like he had pushed the male with his little freak out a few nights ago. Then he got a tad curious. "Are...we anywhere close to where you lived?" he looked around as if someone's face would give away that they knew his Mano.

At the arm tightening around him Kyrian blushed brightly. "W-w-well...It just seems like...everyone feels at ease around you and open up to you easily." he leaned into the other and nuzzled into the male's side. "I want to be able to do the same...your so much more at ease with dealing with people...I feel....awkward." Toriu trotted close to the couple happily panting.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:29 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano looked around the area for a moment before he said, "Once we are somewhere that isn't Sulburi I will answer any questions you have, Honey. I feel as though if I talk to much about it here that the one I don't want to see again will appear before me." The last thing he wanted was to find that man summoned forth before him because he'd foolishly mentioned him aloud. As he was asked if they were close to where he lived he said, "Only a place I stayed for a couple years... but where we are actually heading is still a little ways off. Sulburi is near-ish to the border but we are ultimately heading to a village in Matori." The sooner they were in Matori the better.

Pushing those thoughts aside for the moment he found himself starring down at Kyrian as he clung to Mano in a manner that had him smiling in delight, "Is that so? I guess it's one of those things I've been good at for a while. I... don't know, I like it. That people like to chat with me, that I can win them over. I want to be friends with everyone no matter where they are from." He rather enjoyed flirting with everyone he came across as well, but that was probably obvious to everyone that knew him.

Giving a soft laugh Mano said, "Awww, Honey... you're shy even though you're a performer? That is so adorable." He said, his fin ears twitching in delight before he leaned over to give Kyrian a quick, deep kiss before drawing back and licked his lips, "I'm sure we can help you to feel less awkward if you like."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:42 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian felt every nerve in his body float with that kiss. When the other broke it and he let out a soft breath. He faintly said. "I love you..." then blinked rapidly as he blushed and quickly darted his eyes to the ground. "Th-that would be nice...T-that way we can make sure that when I do start preforming again I can earn a little extra coin."

Toriu tilted his head as he watched his master and the new guy interact. Shaking his head the beast just kept its brisk trot keeping his nose trained. Kyrian sorta hoped Mano didn't hear him...sorta did want Mano to hear him...  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:37 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano felt, and actually looked, genuinely surprised as Kyrian suddenly announced, in a rather hushed tone, that he loved him. Words that he hadn't expected because he'd never really heard them. Flirting and fooling around, that was more of what he was used to, without anyone getting seriously attached to him... but then again he supposed that he rarely spent more then a couple days with people before moving on. Kyrian, he was something else, something special, and even Mano knew that. It was something that caused him to smile, a smile that only brightened as he listened to Kyrian trying to stammer his way out of his earlier words, as though struck even more shy then usual by them.

"You are far too adorable for your own good, Honey." He said, all but purring the nickname into Kyrian's ear before he gave him another kiss, unable to resist. Once he'd gotten the desire out of his system he drew back and said, "Since you gave me such a sweet confession maybe I should do the same?"

Leaning in once more, so that his mouth was right against Kyrian's ear, maybe he murmured, "You were my first love, Kyrian, feelings that remained in my heart no matter how far I travel."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:57 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian blushed as he melted into the second kiss. Hearing the other male's confession he hugged the other. "Mhm." He liked this...he finally let Mano know how much he liked him. Finding out the feelings were returned made his day. He was still worried about Phae, but he had a feeling she was just fine now. As they walked on, Kyrian looked around a bit.

"Okay...so...can you read body language to see if someone is open to talking?" he asked looking up to the other male.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:05 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano gave a smile as he drew back a little, wanting to allow Kyrian space to breath, but he didn't let him go completely. Instead he kept an arm around him lazily as they started to walk forward once more, returning to the search for their missing 'princess'. He hadn't seen her yet, or really any signs of a Leaf Tribeswoman, but he would keep his eyes open in an attempt to seek her out. She had to be somewhere after all, they just had to figure out exactly where it was that she'd gotten herself off too. Surely not too far away, right? At least that was what he really, really hoped... he didn't want to think that she'd wandered away too far from them as that was just worrisome to him.

"Hm? Well... to a degree. There are ways of reading body language, of figuring out if there are those that want to talk and those that don't, but it's not always the case. There are some with really closed off body language that will talk to you if you can get through to them. It's possible but I wouldn't suggest that as a starting point for you. Best that you instead start with easier people, those that look open and friendly or those who seek you out... though only when I am nearby. I don't want anyone else trying to scoop you up since you are too cute for you're own good, Honey."

It was best that the most difficult people were left to Mano for now, especially since if they didn't get really riled up he had the skills to fend them off. He didn't want to put his dear Kyrian at risk because the blond wanted to talk to the wrong person.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:05 am
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian nodded as he listened to Mano. Looking around he took a few notes, maybe he shouldn't try right now. He hummed as he looked up to Mano. "Okay, so what should I look for?" he was curious. As he leaned into the water male Kyrian silently thanked the dieties that he was lucky enough to have this male next to him. Mano was strong, supportive, charming...everything Kyrian hoped to be. He was grateful that the other male was willing to help give him pointers.

He would leave the difficult people up to Mano. For now he would talk to those Mano allowed. "Did you have a starting point for me? As well as pointers on what to do?" he grew a little quieter as he kept talking. Feeling as if he was losing a little bit of nerve.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:31 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"You always want to look at their eyes, you can read a lot there. There are some that say that the eyes are the windows to the soul and therefore they let you know more what is going on with the one you're dealing with. That has been my experience at least." Everyone he'd met since leaving Oba seemed to have rather beautiful eyes, something that made him smile a go.

Giving a smile as Kyrian asked for a 'starting point' he seemed to think on it for a moment before he turned around so that he was standing before Kyrian, leaning over so that they were starring in into one another's eyes. Once he'd done that he asked of Kyrian, "I know exactly where were should start! What do you read in my eyes, Honey?" He found that, since the two of them got along well, that he'd be a good place to start.

"Read me first then I can see about giving you some pointers."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 11:48 am
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian was lost for a moment in the other male's eyes. He blushed when he realized that he was staring. Remembering what the other said he looked at the deep yellow eyes before him. Kyrian smiled softly. "Kindness. Affection." he reached up to caress the other's cheek. "Patience. Your open with your emotions. Willing to lay it all out there."

He leaned up to kiss the other's cheek gently. "How was that?"  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces