Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Chills & Thrills Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:49 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Walking Pokemon None
Dallas was hoping that Naomi would say more on the subject, but he was met only with a question. He'd have to just up and say it, wouldn't he? He fidgeted with his food, barely nibbling on a bite of his hot dog as he tried to figure out how in the hell he was going to get through this. He finally took a breath, and started to lay it out there.

"So, yeah. That, uh. Kiss. Well, kisses, I guess. I mean, your's was good-great, even. I, um, really...liked that." There, one confession out of the way. He was building momentum. "Though I wouldn't figure you'd know it, that little kiss meant a lot to me," he continued. "I haven't had what you'd call 'healthy relationships,' you know -not to say, we're in a...anyways, I guess I got carried away, and that's why I kissed you back. And I guess I shoulda asked or...I dunno..." He wanted to just give up and go back to insults, but he had to get it over with. "And ever since I've known you, I've thought you were cute, in a stupid, cheery kind of way, and I'm always happier when you're around, and I miss you when you're gone..."

Dallas furrowed his brow and stuffed his face with more food in an attempt to fill the silence. Arceus, I'm rambling...just get it out there in the open, idiot! With a hard swallow, and forced himself forward. "Look, what I'm trying to say is, I...I... like you. There I said it." Dallas crossed his arms, averted his gaze, and scowled, all while sweating bullets (completely betraying his coolness on the matter). But, he couldn't just leave it at that. "And I don't mean 'duh yeah, I like you too, we're best friends!' or any of that little kid crap. I mean I'm romantically- like, I wanna be your-" He stopped himself. Holy crap was I just about to say-

"-boyfriend."

{{OOC: Ticket total: 137 }}
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Trophy Case
    Badges
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Ribbons
    Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _
    Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _

Company

KipsterHipster
    Naomi the best

Battle Details
    None at the moment.

Bumps
    Moving on to
    Wild Pokemon - 110/5
    NPC Trainer -110/15
    Found a - Wet Mulch 6/10
    This area holds a -

Increase Friendship w/ Riptide 4/10
    Increase Friendship w/ Beltigre 5/10
    Increase Friendship w/ Queen Bee 7/10
    Increase Friendship w/ Buns 5/10
    Increase Friendship w/ Duchess 1/10
    Increase Friendship w/ El Falcon 4/10
    Increase Friendship w/ Susan 3/10
    Iincrease Friendship w/ Meloetta 3/10

Berry Trees

Tree 1 - Lansat Berry 36/40
    Tree 2 - Lansat Berry 36/40
    Tree 3 - N/A
    Tree 4 - N/A
    Tree 5 - N/A

Party

Active Pokemon
    User Image
    Beltigre
    Level 26 Torracat
    EXP: 19/33
    Base Appeal: +6 Cute, +7Cool, +1 Beauty
    Friendship: 4/5
    HP: 260/260
    Ability: Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected
    Attacks:
    XXXXXXXBite: ♥♥ - Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
    Combat: 60
    4/10 Chance to Flinch target.
    XXXXXXXFire Fang: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
    Combat: 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target

XXXXXXXLeer: ♥♥ - Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of.
    Combat: Lower targets physical defense one stage
    XXXXXXXç•Double Kick:: ♥♥ - Badly startles Pokémon that used a move of the same type.
    Combat: 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)

User Image
    Riptide
    Level 28 Sharenkalor
    EXP: 7/37
    Friendship: 2/5
    HP: 280/280
    Holding:Expert Belt
    Ability: Strong Jaw: All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
    Base Appeal: +4 Tough+1 Cool
    Attacks:
    XXXXXXXAqua Jet: ♥♥♥ - Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.
    Combat:40: (Priority +1)

XXXXXXXThunder Fang:♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
    Combat: 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to paralyze target

XXXXXXXLock Jaw: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
    Combat:40:
    XXXXXXXBite:♥♥ - Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
    Combat: 60(78 w/ Strong Jaw): 4/10 Chance to Flinch target.

User Image
    Dracovoir Susan

Level Lvl 24 Augmented Gardevoir
    EXP: 7/30
    Base Appeal: 3 Smart 2 Tough 1 Cool
    Friendship: 1/5
    HP: 240/240
    Holding Psychinium Z
    Ability: Trace: Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokémon out of battle restores its original ability.
    Base Appeal:
    3 Smart 2 Tough 1 Cool
    Attacks:
    XXXXXXX Moonblast: ♥ Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
    Combat:95: 8/10 chance to lower targets special attack one stage
    XXXXXXXStored Power: ♥ Works well if the user is pumped up.
    Combat: 20: Does damage based on the number of positive status increases the user has. +20 for each each stage of increase. Max 200 Damage

XXXXXXX Confusion: ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
    Combat: 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion

XXXXXXX Calm Mind: ♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too.
    Combat:Raise special attack & defense one stage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Buns
    Level 25 Lopunny
    EXP: 26/30
    Base Appeal: 6 Tough 3 Beauty 1 Cool
    HP: 250/250
    Holding: Lopunite
    Ability: Klutz: Pokemon cannot use Hold Items.
    Attacks:
    XXXXXXX Pound: ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
    Combat:40
    XXXXXXX Fire Punch ♥♥♥♥ - Quite an appealing move.
    Combat: 75: 4/10 Chance to burn target
    XXXXXXX Mirror Coat: ♥♥ - Works great if the user goes last this turn.
    Combat: If the user was last hit by a special attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5)
    XXXXXXX Low Kick: ♥ - Works better the later it is used in a turn.
    Combat: The Heavier the Opponent, the Stronger the Attack *****

User Image
    Meloetta

Level 25 Shiny Meloetta
    EXP: 8/30
    HP: 250/250
    Ability: Serene Grace: attacks with chances of secondary effects get a second attempt
    Attacks:
    XXXXXXX Round ♥♥-Works well if it is the same type as the move used by the last Pokémon; +3 if the previous pokemon's move was of the same battle type
    Combat Effect: 60
    XXXXXXX Psyshock ♥-Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user; -4 Appeal to the pokemon that went previously
    Combat Effect: 80: This attack does physical damage even though it is classified as a special move. Stat boosts are based upon user's special attack and opponent's physical defense stat
    XXXXXXX Signal Beam ♥♥♥ -Makes audience expect little of other contestants; -2 to opponent's appeal for two turns; no excitement till end of turn.
    Combat Effect: 75: 4/10 Chance to confuse target
    XXXXXXX~Relic Song ♥♥-Makes the remaining Pokémon nervous.
    Combat Effect: 75: 1/3 chance to inflict Sleep condition on all other pokemon.

User Image
    G Money

Level 33 Golurk
    EXP: 1/33
    Friendship: 0/5
    HP: 330/330
    Ability: No Guard: All moves that Golurk uses and target Golurk hit.
    Attacks:
    XXXXXXX ç•High Horsepower:ç•High Horsepower: 95
    XXXXXXX Iron Defense: User's defense raises by 2 stages
    XXXXXXX Heavy Slam -The heavier the user is compared to the target, the stronger the attack. Refer to this chart to determine the user and targets weight.

120 base power, if targets weight is less than or equal to ⅕ (20%) of user's weight.
    100 base power, if targets weight is greater than ⅕ (20%) of user's weight and less than or equal to ¼ (25%) of user's weight.
    80 base power, if targets weight is greater than ¼ (25%) of user's weight and less than or equal to ⅓ (33.3%) of user's weight.
    60 base power, if targets weight is greater than ⅓ (33.3%) of user's weight and less than or equal to ½ of user's weight (50%).
    40 base power, if targets weight is greater than ½ (50%) of user's weight.

XXXXXXX~Shadow Punch- 60: Ignored accuracy & evasiveness

Inactive Pokemon
    Duchess

Level 23 Furfrou
    EXP: 11/28
    HP: 220/220
    Ability: Fur Coat: Halves damage from all physical attacks, Psyshock, Psystrike, and Secret Sword.
    Attacks:
    XXXXXXX Headbutt ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move; +2 Excitement
    Combat: 70: 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch
    XXXXXXX Growl ♥♥ Works great if the user goes last this turn; +3 if the user goes last in that turn
    Combat:Lower targets physical attack one stage
    XXXXXXX Sand Attack ♥♥♥ Makes audience expect little of other contestants; -2 to opponent's appeal for two turns; no excitement till end of turn
    Combat: Lower targets accuracy one stage
    XXXXXXX Baby-Doll Eyes ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.
    Combat: Lower targets physical attack one stage (Priority +1)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:43 am
User Image

A Z A L E A C A R T E R

Movement 3/3 (Enter from Viridian City) || Wild Pokemon: 91/3 || NPC Battle: 91/15 || Item Bump: 6/10 Heart Scale || Need to Claim: x1 TM of choice, 30/30 Heat Rock, 30/30 Big Root, 2 Big Mushrooms, 10/10 Shiny Stone, Time Capsule || Wishlist: Heart Scales, Big Mushroom, TM Earthquake, TM Stone Edge

♪ ♫ ♪

Team OOB: User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ T E A M ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxN A M E: Rafflesia - Ivysaur
T Y P E: User ImageUser Image
L E V E L: 21
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Relaxed
A B I L I T Y: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
H O L D I N G: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Venusaurite: Mega Evolves Venusaur; Def 1.2, Sp.Atk 1.2, Sp.Def 1.2
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Whip - 120, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sleep Powder - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 210/210HP | Status: None | 30/30 EXP | Next Move: Earthquake (Venusaur TM) | Evolves at 32

xxN A M E: Lavender - Gastly
L E V E L: 11
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Jolly
A B I L I T Y: Levitate - Renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Entry Hazards, Terrain changes, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop.
H O L D I N G: N/A
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Foul Play - 95: Inflicts damage using the targets physical attack increases and level attack bonuses instead of the user's, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dream Eater: 100: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spite - The targets Last Move is limited to five more uses, and then cannot be used again for the rest of the battle. Spite can only limit one move per pokemon.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hypnosis - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 110/110HP | Status: None | 11/21 EXP | Next Move: Drain Punch (Gengar H. Scale) | Evolves at 25

xxN A M E: Nightshade - Houndoom
L E V E L: 18
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Rash
A B I L I T Y: Early Bird - Sleep condition lasts for half as long as normal, rounding down if half the amount is a decimal. When the turn goes down to 1 turn left, the Pokémon instantly awakes
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Inferno - 100: Burns opponent
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thunder Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 chance of paralysis, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Iron Tail - 100: 7/10 Chance of lowering targets physical defense one stage, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rest - Restore full hp and cure of all conditions, then sleep for 4 Turns

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 180/180HP | Status: None | 1/20 EXP

xxN A M E: Gloriosa - Danshen
L E V E L: 8
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Naughty
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confuse Ray - Confuses Target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fake Tears - Lower targets special defense two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Confusion - 50: 4/10 Chance to cause confusion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trick - Swaps held item with target

User Image User Image - 80/80HP | Status: None | 13/18 EXP | Next Move: lv 9 Curse | Dream Moveset: Spirit Shackle (lv 20), Dark Pulse (TM or Big M.), Zen Headbutt (Ziyoushen H. Scale)

xxN A M E: Iris - Chima
User Image
L E V E L: 10
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Calm
A B I L I T Y: Immunity - This Pokémon cannot be Poisoned
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle - 40, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charm - Lowers target's physical attack two stages
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fairy Wind - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heat Wave - 95, 4/10 Chance of Burning opponent

User Image User Image - 100/100HP | Status: None | 12/20 EXP | Next Move: Bite (lv 12) | Dream Moveset: Moonblast (lv 60), Chimera Beam (lv 45), Poison Fang (lv 27 or big m.)

xxN A M E: Amanita - Morelull
User Image
L E V E L: 9
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Gentle
A B I L I T Y: Rain Dish - When the weather is Rain, this pokemon gains 1/16 of its HP every round.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Leech Seed - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/8 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Absorb - 20: Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Astonish - 30: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 90/90HP | Status: None | 1/19 EXP | Next move: Flash (lv cool | Dream Moveset: Giga Drain (lv 29), Spore (lv 36), Dream Eater (lv 43)

[Inactive]

xxN A M E: Arum - Chikorita
User Image
L E V E L: 5
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quirky
A B I L I T Y: Leaf Guard - Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl - Lowers target's physical attack one stage, hits multiple targets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. --

User Image User Image - 50/50HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next Move: Razor Leaf (lv 6), Sunny Day (TM), Synthesis (HS), Giga Drain (HS), Leech Seed (Big M.)

xxN A M E: Salem - Meowth
User Image
T Y P E: User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Careful
A B I L I T Y: Pickup - If in the active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40: Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fake Out - 40: Causes the target to flinch if it hits. It is only successful on the first turn the user is in battle, but reset each time the Pokemon switches out and back in. (Priority +3)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite - 60: 4/10 Chance to Flinch target, Makes Contact

User Image User Image - 100/100HP | Status: None | 14/15 EXP

xxN A M E: Jasmine - Scolipede
T Y P E: User Image User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Hardy
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Defense Curl - Raise user's physical defense one stage, doubles the power of rollout & ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rollout - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Megahorn - 120, makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Sting - 15: 7/10 Chance to Poison

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next move: Aqua Tail & Iron Tail (H. Scale), Toxic (TM)

xxN A M E: Hyacinth - Dragalge
User Image
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Quiet
A B I L I T Y: Adaptability - If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Water Gun - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dragon Rush - 100: 3/10 Chance of Flinching, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Focus Blast - 120: 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gunk Shot - 120: 7/10 Chance to Poison

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 100/100HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Next move: Lv 25 Water Pulse | Dream Moves: Hydro Pump (Lv 42)

xxN A M E: Hemlock - Toxicroak
L E V E L: 15
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Impish
A B I L I T Y: Poison Touch - When this pokemon attacks using a move that makes contact, the target has a 3/10 chance of being poisoned.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dynamic Punch - 100: confuses opponent, Makes Contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow Ball - 80: 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gunk Shot - 120: 7/10 Chance to Poison
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mud-Slap - 20: Lower targets accuracy one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 150/150HP | Status: None | 3/19 EXP | Next Move: TM Stone Edge

xxN A M E: Flasora - Roselia
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Naive
A B I L I T Y: Poison Point - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Poison when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Solarbeam - 120: 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack, hits in one turn if the weather is Intense Sunlight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Synthesis - Recovers half max HP. Restore full HP when the weather is Intense Sunlight. Can only be use 5 times in battle.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sunny Day - Makes the weather Intense sunlight for 5 Rounds
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dazzling Gleam - 80, hits multiple targets

User Image User Image - 150/150HP | Status: None | 3/18 EXP

xxN A M E: Wisteria - Stunky
G E N D E R:
N A T U R E: Sassy
A B I L I T Y: Stench - Contact with this Pokémon has a 1/10 chance of making the attacker flinch. Stench does not stack with King's Rock or Razor Fang.
A T T A C K S:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Scratch - 40: Makes contact
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poison Gas - Poisons target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fury Swipes - 18: hits 2-5 times
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Smokescreen - Lower targets accuracy one stage

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - 150/150HP | Status: None | 0/15 EXP | Toxic (TM or Lvl 27), Vennoshock (TM), Play Rough (Big M.), Iron Tail (H. Scale)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Grayson Stoker
Fremy
Eli

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Trainer ID User Image National Pokedex

User Image Spray Paint Set (Red, Blue, Green, Black, White, Pink, Yellow, and Purple)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Old Rod

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potions x ∞
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Soda Pop x 2

Consumables:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 3

Berries:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berries x10
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jaboca Berries x10

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

Kanto

User Image - Boulder Badge

TM Case

-TM Rock Tomb

User Image

A scowl darkened Azalea's face as Alex suggested she'd been scared. "No, I was just—" Azalea started, defensively. It was pure instinct that drove her to cover up any weaknesses. "That mimikyu did somethin' to me..." She reasoned. It wasn't entirely untrue. The things she had seen and felt... Surely that was the ghost type's doing? She never felt that way about anything, and honestly that was what truly terrified her... She'd have to talk to Void about this. If there was some sort of flaw, then it needed to be de-bugged, and quickly. Unfortunately, she couldn't very well go to HQ now though, not with Alex tagging along. She had promised to take him to Alola and show him all he'd been missing out on, and that was what she was going to do. Once he'd been inaugurated as part of Team Skull, then he could chill with her homies in Po Town for a bit while she took care of Void business.

With a sigh, Azalea got to her feet. "Thanks for watchin' my back. Let's go play some games and forget about this mess, a'ight?" Azalea insisted, adjusting her jacket and headphones. "Oh uh, I'm sorry to say, but the fair is closing soon. By now I think all the game booths have finished packing up. You can still turn in any tickets you got for some prizes though!" What? How long had she been out!? Azalea rubbed her head. Damn mimikyu. She'd never liked them. "Yeah well whatever, it's cool. We were gonna leave soon anyway." Azalea grumbled, turning to Alex. "Here, throw these away for me. I'll meet you next to the abra over there." She stated brusquely, shoving her 58 tickets at him and quickly walking away before he mistook her demand for kindness or something dumb like that.

Once Alex was finished, the abra teleported them both back to Kanto.

[ Total Tickets: 58/3000 Gave them all to Alex! Teleported back to Viridian City ]

User Image

StarlightSchism

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
npc: 151/15 || wpe: 126/05 || мovιng: --/03 || тιcĸeтѕ: 315/3000 || coѕтυмe: Pirate|| ooв: Everyone & User Image

If he was being honest, Naomi had forgotten-- well, no. He hadn't forgotten about the kiss he'd shared with Dallas, because that wasn't something you forgot, it just hadn't been on his mind. He'd been preoccupied with the island trials, and just exploring the new region, plus it was an embarrassing memory, and Naomi didn't do well with embarrassment. That being said, he kept something of a poker face as Dallas began to explain himself.

Thirty seconds in, however, and his composure had crumpled away and Naomi was hiding his face behind his hands. Still, he managed to keep his eyes on Dallas, and not on the ground like he wanted, as he carried on listening to, what he quickly realized was, Dallas' confession. Confessions were awkward, especially when they were out of the blue, but what Naomi needed to remember was that they were the sort that required bravery.

"Boyfriend."

The word loomed in the air, and was followed by silence. A silence that needed to be filled, and quickly. Because it would be rude to just leave the blonde hanging. "Thank you, for telling me, Dallas." That was a good start, wasn't it. "I... appreciate you telling me that." Of course, he couldn't just leave it at that. "I.. like you too, I enjoy the time we spend together, and I feel as if I can be myself around you," he confessed. Naomi twiddled with his thumbs, and then began playing with the ascot of his costume.

"But... I am not looking for a boyfriend, right now. I only have so long before I have to return home to my parents, and until then I would like to spend my time exploring the regions, and seeing as much as I can. I do not think I could do that, and be a good boyfriend to you." He stood abruptly to his feet, suddenly aware of the time, though also of how... odd he was feeling.

"I think the carnival will be closing," he observed, then did a slow turn around. "And... I have to find the rest of my team." Naomi brushed his hands down his shirt. "I am sorry to, ah, cut things short, Dallas, but could we go? Just... to the main entrance."

Corn Maze: 5 plushies

Active Party:

xxN A M E: Ieyasu - Eevee *

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 43
G E N D E R: Male
NATURE: Brave: Fiercely loyal, protective of his trainer; Awkward in social situations
ABILITY: Adaptability: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
HOLDING: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eviolite: If held by a pokemon capable of evolving (but has not reached its final stage), their Defense and Special Defense are raised three stages each at the beginning of battle
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swift - 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dig - 80: User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn. The user is semi invulnerable while underground

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 430/430 HP | Status: None | 11/38 EXP | Next Move;

xxN A M E: Sousa - Braviary

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
L E V E L: 31
NATURE: Serious: Strong silent type, holds a soft spot for young pokemon
ABILITY: Defiant: Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered. Defiant does not activate for self inflicted status lowering moves such as Overheat or Leaf Storm
HOLDING: N/A
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fly - 90: Flies up into air for first turn, strikes on second turn. The user is semi invulnerable while in the air
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Superpower - 120: Lower physical attack & defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brave Bird - 120: User takes recoil damage equal to 1/3 of the damage dealt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 310/310 HP | Status: None | 08/31 EXP | Next Move; lv. 41 - Air Slash

xxN A M E: Moriyoshi - Torracat
User Image

L E V E L: 26
NATURE: Relaxed: Lethargic, remains observant even when half-asleep
ABILITY: Blaze: When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ember - 40: 4/10 Chance to burn target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Double Kick - 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lick - 30: 7/10 Chance to Paralyze

User Image User Image 260/260 HP | Status: None | 36/36 EXP | Next Move; B. Mushroom - Crunch

xxN A M E: Tomoe - Cutiefly
User Image

T Y P E: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
G E N D E R: Female
NATURE: Sassy: Strong-willed, knows how to hold a grudge
ABILITY: Shield Dust: Damaging moves used by the opponent will not have an additional effect
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fairy Wind - 40
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Draining Kiss: 50: Restores HP to the user equal to 3/4 of damage dealt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Silver Wind - 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bug Buzz - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense one stage

User Image User Image 260/260 HP | Status: None | 28/31 EXP | Next Move; lv. 31 - Dazzling Gleam

xxN A M E: Empress Jingū - Steenee
User Image

NATURE: Naïve: A young princess with much to learn before becoming a queen
ABILITY: Leaf Guard: Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
HOLDING: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose Incense Boosts Power of Grass Type Moves by x1.2
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Stomp - 65: 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magical Leaf - 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Solar Beam - 120: 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. If the weather is Intense Sunlight, the charge and attack are in the same turn
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sunny Day - Makes the weather Intense sunlight for 5 Rounds

User Image User Image 310/310 HP | Status: None | 29/31 EXP | Next Move;

Bag:

Items:
Crystal Star

Held Items:
Mother's Egg
Razor Claw
Rose Incense (Held by Empress Jingū)
Eviolite (Held by Ieyasu)

Medicine:
Potion x∞

Pokéballs:
Pokeball x∞

GS Ball x2

TMs & HMs:
HM O3 Surf
HM O6 Rock Smash

Berries:
Babiri x4
Belue x5
Lansat x4
Petaya x2
Qualot x4
Salac x3
Spelon x3
Lum x5

Starf x3

Edibles:
Rare Candy x10
Sweet Heart x3
Big Mushroom x2

Battle Items:

Contest Items:
Cape
Glasses
Bow Tie

Brush x2
Conditioner
Shampoo

Explosive Seal
Mist Seal
Star Seal

Z Crystals
Normalium Z
Fightinium Z
Waterium Z
Firium Z
Eevium Z

Misc.:

Badge Case:
Alola - Ilima's Stamp, Meleme Trial Completion, Lana's Stamp, Kiawe's Stamp

Personal Items:
Sketch book | Sewing kit | Alola tour book | Rotom Pokedex

Communicator

Parents
Austin Tucksworth (aka Dallas Tucker)

“xXThe LawmanXx”

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trevor "Trey" Dover
and
Jeraldo "JR" Advante

Location: Spookival, Chills and Thrills => Unova, Striation City

NPC Battle 217/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 217/5
Posts To Leave Area --/3

Item questing: Fertilizer
7/10 [ Reduced from ---- by Shade's Pickup Ability ] posts
Area Specific Item: ----
--/-- posts

Trey found himself getting tired as they trudged their way through the fair. By the time he got to a prize booth, he was very ready to just head back, take a shower, and drop onto the bed to delve into some contest news and strategies. It wasn't like he exactly had much more to go over, at this point, but it was a good way to unwind. Unfortunately, making the choice of what to get proved... mildly difficult. Nothing really jumped out at him. He had plenty of xp balls, he didn't really need any TMs off the top of his head... In the end, he got a sort of... mushroom, that supposed gave pokemon random, exceptional attacks or something, and figured he'd see if he could use it in a poffin, or a dish, or figure out a way to get a specific attack that might improve a strategy he had in mind. As soon as that was done, though.... he was more than ready to get going.

Trey claimed a Balm Mushroom with his tickets!

Total Tickets: 13 + 20 + 14 + 3 + 13 + 25 + 10 + 18 + 27 + 125 + 20 + 20 + 11 + 13 + 16 + 2 = 350 Tickets

Notes to self:
"Elvrick Hirsh" is JR's 'Trainer' persona

Pending Items

x1 Fertilizer

- Contest -
x1 Maiden Ball
x1 Green Scarf
x1 Cautious Lens
x1 Arm Band/Waist Band/Sweatband
x1 Conditioner

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OoB; User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Cherish, the Gekkit ♂, lvl 24. [ XP Ball ] Exp 16/34
Ability: Battle Armor
Prevents Critical Hits and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage
Item:
HP: 190/240
Contest Base Appeal: 10 Cute 4 Cool 1 Beauty 0 Smart 0 Tough
1/7 Poffin
Ribbons:
FP Trey: 4/5
8/10
FP Jr: 0/5
1/10
Attacks:
Withdraw: Raise user's physical defense one stage
♥♥ Prevents the user from being startled one time this turn
Uproar: 90: lasts 3 rounds, and all Pokemon on the field cannot sleep for the duration of the uproar
♥♥ Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of
Disarming Voice: 40: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
♥♥ Works great if the user goes first this turn
Screech: Lower targets defense two stages
♥♥♥ Makes audience expect little of other contestants
(Next Move: Bite at 13 )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Basil the Grovyle ♂, lvl 52. Exp: 6/50
Ability: Overgrow
When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Item:
HP: 500/500
Trey FP Count: 0/5
2/10 posts for FP
Marx FP Count: --/5
--/10 posts for FP
Attacks:
ç•Dynamic Punch: 140 (100 + 40): Confuses target pokemon
Cool ♥♥ Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of
ç•Thunder Punch: 115 (75 + 40): 4/10 chance of paralysis
Cool ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move
Giga Drain: 115 (75 + 40): Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
Smart ♥ Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user
ç•Leaf Blade: 130 (90 + 40): has a 1/10 chance to critically hit
Cool ♥♥♥ An appealing move that can be used repeatedly without boring the audience
(Next Move: X-scissor at 43)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Vaporeon ♀, lvl 44. Exp: 20/50
Ability: Water Absorb
The Pokémon heals up to 1/4 of it's maximum HP when hit with Water-type moves
Item:
HP: 430/430
2/10 posts for FP
Marx FP Count: --/5
--/10 posts for FP
Attacks:
~Blizzard: 140 (110 + 30): 3/10 Chance to Freeze
Beauty ♥ Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user
ç• Dig: 110 (80 + 30): User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn
Tough ♥♥ Prevents the user from being startled one time this turn
Shadow Ball: 110 (80 + 30): 8/10 Chance to Lower targets special defense One Stage
Smart ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move
~Muddy Water: 120 (90 + 30): 1/2 Chance to lowering targets accuracy one stage
Tough ♥♥ Startles all of the Pokémon to act before the user
(Next Move: Hydro Pump 45 )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Usingi, Streeny, "Rain", "Usi", the Zorua ♀, lvl 14. Exp: 8/19
Ability: Illusion
Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
Item:
HP: 100/100
0/10 posts for FP
Marx FP Count: 0/5
0/10 posts for FP
Attacks:
ç•Scratch: 40
~Leer: Lower targets physical defense one stage
ç•Pursuit: 40: Double damage if the opponent is switching out (Priority +7)
Fake Tears: Lower targets special defense two stages
(Next Move: )

User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Peafoul ♀, lvl 6. [ XP Ball ] Exp 13/16
Ability: Merciless
When attacking a poisoned pokemon, this pokemon's attacks will always hit critically
Item:
HP: 0/50
FP Trey: 0/5
0/10
FP JR: 0/5
0/10
Attacks:
ç•Scratch: 40
~Leer: Lower targets physical defense one stage
ç•Peck: 35
~Poison Gas: Poisons Opponent
(Next Move: Disarming Voice at 10 )

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Carona, the Volcarona ♂, lvl 28. [ XP Ball ] Exp 21/23
Ability: Flame Body
The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Burned when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon. If a pokemon with flame body is in the active party, eggs will take 10 less posts to hatch. This ability does not stack with itself or other similar abilities.
Item:
HP: 270/270
Contest Base Appeal: 6 Cute 0 Cool 20 Beauty 0 Smart 0 Tough
2/7 Poffins
Ribbons:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FP Trey: /5
2/10
0/10
Attacks:
Fiery Dance: 90 ( 80 + 10 ): 8/10 chance to raise user's special attack one stage
♥ Works well if the user is pumped up; +5 Appeal if the user is Pumped Up
Quiver Dance: Raise user's special. attack & defense, and speed one stage
♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness; 1/2 Startle effect. Increases the chance of a combo by 20%
Overheat: 140 ( 130 + 10 ): Lowers user's special attack two stages
♥♥♥♥♥♥ A very appealing move, but after using this move, the user is more easily startled; If the pokemon is startled during this or the next turn, it takes -6 appeal
~Light Screen: Reduces damage from special attacks by 1/2 for 5 rounds
♥♥ Prevents the user from being startled until the turn ends
(Next Move: ---- )

Out of Party Pokemon

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shade, the Chengshen Θ, lvl 29. [ XP Ball ] Exp 14/34
Ability: Specialize
Agender: 1.2 Def, 1.2 Sp Def

Item:
HP: 270/270
FP Trey: 2/5
3/10
1/10
Attacks:
Destiny Bond: If the user faints target effected pokemon faints too. Doesn't effect pokemon switched into battle unless switched in by the effect of baton pass
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ A move of huge appeal, but using it prevents the user from taking further contest moves
•Spirit Shackle: 90 (80 + 10), Traps target. Cannot trap Ghost types. Trapped Pokemon can not switch or flee other than by effect of a move, item or ability. (See Battle Info: Trap Moves for more details.)
♥♥♥ Temporarily stops the crowd from growing excited; Stops the crowd from gaining any excitement for the remainder of the turn
Calm Mind: Raise special attack & defense one stage
♥ Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too
ç•Knock Off: 75 (65 + 10): Removes targets held Item for the rest of the battle. Increase power by 1.3 if removing an item this way. The item cannot be recovered with Recycle or harvest. Can not remove legendary items, or mega stones. If the target has the Sticky Hold ability, the damage will be increased, but the opponent will not lose the hold item.
♥♥ Badly startles all of the Pokémon to act before the user; -4 to the pokemon that acts before the user
(Next Move: Destiny Bond 27 )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zubat ♂, lvl 30. Exp: 31/36
Ability: Inner Focus
This Pokémon will not flinch
Item:
HP: 290/290
0/10 posts for FP
Marx FP Count: 3/5
2/10 posts for FP
Attacks:
ç•Leech Life: 30 (20 + 10): Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
Smart ♥ Shows off the Pokémon’s appeal about as well as the move used just before it
Supersonic: Confuses target pokemon
Smart ♥♥♥ Makes audience expect little of other contestants
ç•Wing Attack: 70 (60 + 10)
Cool ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move
ç•Bite: 70 (60 + 10): 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
Tough ♥♥ Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user
(Next Move: Wing Attack at level 15)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Breloom ♂, lvl 40. Exp: 37/38
Ability: Poison Heal
If the Pokémon is poisoned or badly poisoned, it will gain 1/8 of its maximum HP at the end of each turn instead of taking damage
Item: Toxic Orb
Holder gets badly poisoned after 1 turn.
HP: 400/400
1/10 posts for FP
Marx FP Count: 0/5
3/10 posts for FP
Attacks:
Venoshock: 85 (65 + 20): Inflicts double damage if target is poisoned
Focus Blast: 140 (120 + 20): 1/2 chance of lowering targets special defense one stage
ç•Facade: 90 (70 + 20): does double damage if user is poisoned, paralyzed, or burned
•Fling: Power depends on held Item. Reference chart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wesley, the Wigglytough ♂, lvl 50. Exp 0/15
Ability: Competitive
Boosts the Sp. Atk stat when a stat is lowered
Item:
HP: 500/500
0/10
2/10
Attacks:
ç•Play Rough: 130 (90 + 40): 1/2 chance to lower targets physical attack one stage
~Hyper Voice: 130 (90 + 40)
ç•Wake-Up Slap: 110 (70 + 40): Inflicts double damage if target is asleep. wakes the target
ç•Body Slam: 125 (85 + 40): 7/10 chance to paralyze. If a pokemon has used minimize, the base power is doubled
(Next move: ---- )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.N A M E ♀♂, lvl 00. [ S P E C I A L B A L L ] Exp 0/15
Ability:

Item:
HP: 0/00
0/10
0/10
Attacks:

Badges

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Alola

Gym Badges

Unova
Trio Badge

Contest Case

For full Contest Case see here
Beauty Ribbons
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Carona Be
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Carona De
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Carona Tre

Cute Ribbons
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Cherish

Bag

Contacts
Mom
Dad
Nonna
JR
Goldenrod Police Department (just in case)
Sebastian
Pokeballs
x1 Maiden Ball
x4 XP Balls

Contests
x1 Sheen Spritz
x1 Conditioner
x1 Shampoo
x1 Brush
x1 Smoke Seals
x1 Explosive Seal
- Accessories -
x1 Monocle +5 Smart or Cool Appeal
x1 Bow Tie +4 Smart, Cute, or Cool Appeal
x1 Top Hat +3 Cool or Smart Appeal
x1 Headband +3 Cute or Beauty Appeal
x1 Blue Bow +3 Beauty Appeal
x1 Streamer Ribbons +5 Cute or Beauty Appeal
x1 Natural Appeal Make-Up +6 Beauty Appeal
x1 Necklace +4 Beauty Appeal
x1 Cape +10 Appeal

TMs/HMs
TM Earthquake
TM Stone Edge
TM Bulk Up - Carona De Ribbon
TM Thunder - Carona Tre Ribbon
TM Psych Up - Chess

HM Cut from Cherish's Be Ribbon
HM06 Rock Smash from Carona's De Ribbon
HM04 Strength from Carona's Tre Ribbon

Perishables
x1 Heart scales

Hold Items

Berries

x3 Chilan Berries
+2 Beauty +1 Cute
x5 Custap Berries
+4 Cute +1 Smart
x1 Enigma Berries
+4 Cool +1 Beauty
x3 Jaboca Berries
+4 Smart +1 Tough
x12 Lansat Berries
+3 Cool +1 Beauty +3 Cute +1 Smart +3 Tough
x2 Micle Berries
+4 Beauty +1 Cute
x4 Pamtre Berries
+3 Beauty +1 Cute
x5 Rowap
+4 Tough +1 Cool
x8 Starf Berries
+1 Cool +3 Beauty +1 Cute +3 Smart +3 Tough

Trees

x2 Enigma Berries
17/40
x2 Micle Berry
17/40
x1 Custap Berry
17/40

[quote="KipsterHipster]  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:20 pm
User Image
Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ R. L ᴀ ᴢ ᴜ ʟ ɪ
aceaceacUser ImageaUser ImageaUser ImageaUser ImagetUser ImagetUser Image
                                                  Alex nodded along. Okay, that made sense. He wasn't sure how the little Chica look-alike could have done something to Az but left Alex alone, but it made a lot of sense. "Yeah it sure did. You just fell right to the ground. I thought you were so bored you decided to take a nap, since the house wasn't scary enough," he said, making sure to remind her that he hadn't been scared one bit in that definitely not terrifying house.

"Games should be fun! I bet Chica and the others know all the best ones by now!" He was glad Az was feeling better. He might have maybe felt a bit worried for a second there. He really liked not having to worry anymore. Of course, then he found out that the games were actually closed, so they basically had to just leave. Az shoved her tickets at Alex, who blinked in surprise. "You know you can...get prizes for these, right?" He didn't ask twice though, scurrying off to find his pokemon so they could leave.

[ Total Tickets: 98 | + 2 from Jun, + 58 from Az ]

Party

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Cabbage Patch [♂] | Lv. 11
                                                    Nature | Lax | Ability | Overgrow | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Tackle (50) Growl (op.at.d) Leech Seed (1/10 hp per turn) Power Whip (12o)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Pop Roxx [♀] | Lv. 11
                                                    Nature | Impish | Ability | Blaze | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Scratch (40) Growl (op.at.d) Ember (40) (4/10 brn) Dragon Rush (100) (3/10 flnch)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Chiquita Banana [♀] | Lv. 15
                                                    Nature | Rash | Ability | Static | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Volt Tackle (120) (4/10 prlyz) (1/3 recoil) Iron Tail (100) (7/10 o.d.d) Quick Attack (40) (+1 Priority) Thunderbolt (90) (4/10 prlyz)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Moon Pie [♀] | Lv. o9
                                                    Nature | Bold | Ability | Keen Eye | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Tackle (50) Growl (op.at.d) Quick Attack (4o) (+1p)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Fruit Gusher [♂] | Lv. o7
                                                    Nature | Hardy | Ability | Torrent | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Tackle (50) Tail Whip (op.def.d)

User ImageUser Image
                                                    Cup Noodle [♂] | Lv. o7
                                                    Nature | Mild | Ability | Tinted Lense | Held item |
                                                    Attacks | Wrap (15) (4-5 turns, 1/8hp) Tail Whip (op.def.d)

Bag

Pokeballs
                                                  PokeBall ∞ // Ultra o2 // Fast o2 // Quick o2

Medicine
                                                  Potion ∞

Berries
                                                  Pamtre o5 // Lum // Enigma

TMs/HMs
                                                  Steel Wing // Sludge Bomb

Key Items
                                                  Eviolite // Charcoal // Quick Claw // Rocky Helmet
                                                  Odd Incense (Ground) // Big Mushroom o2 // Ragecandybar // Balm Mushroom o2 // Rare Candy o1

Badges

Bumps

Uᴘ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ
                                                  Encounter o5 || 114
                                                  Battle 15 || 119
                                                  Exp. Share 5o || 29

Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                                                  Cabbage Patch 21 || 12
                                                  Pop Roxx 21 || 14
                                                  Chiquita Banana 21 || 1o
                                                  Moon Pie 21 || o5
                                                  Fruit Gusher 17 || 14
                                                  Cup Noodle 17 || 1o

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
npc: 152/15 || wpe: 127/05 || мovιng: --/03 || тιcĸeтѕ: 315/3000 || coѕтυмe: Pirate|| ooв: Everyone & User Image

Naomi nodded, slowly, at Dallas' explanation, and didn't give it a second thought to question him, "My apologies, I should not have assumed." With his companion on board, Naomi grabbed the remainder of his lunch, and Ieyasu's as well, before throwing it in the trash and walking out to find the rest of his team. It was quite easy, apparently they had been looking for him too, and the awkward air from before was momentarily lifted as his pokemon joyously greeted him. He didn't need to ask if they were ready to leave, the answer was obvious, and he returned all but Ieyasu before joining Dallas in returning to the main entrance.

While not a fan of awkward silences, Naomi had no real idea of what to say to Dallas, so in lieu of breaking said silences, he distracted himself by turning in his tickets and plushies -- apparently his team had collected quite a few. More rare candies and even more berries, after giving back his plushies Naomi contemplated on his item purchases; his pokemon had collected more tickets than he'd anticipated, so there were quite a few things he could grab. Once his bag was full with his new items, and a rather prideful feeling warmed his chest, he stood underneath the main gate with Dallas, preparing their goodbyes.

"I enjoyed our time together immensely," Naomi agreed, genuinely, and began to play with the sleeves of his costume; he'd need to remember to change out of it once he got back to Alola. Upon Dallas' abrupt goodbye he opened his mouth, intent on calling out to him, but quickly shut it when the male spun back around. He felt guilty for having 'rejected' him, and while Dallas' insisted on an air of nonchalance he didn't know if he could readily believe it, or him. He'd never thought this was how they'd part ways, and while Naomi wanted to make amends he couldn't think of how. "You do not need to apologize," Naomi insisted, before putting on a smile. "And we are still friends, that will never change." He grew quiet from there, and watched as Dallas began to walk away, again, before blurting out, "Good luck on your next contest! I will contact you soon!"

With how quickly he had left, Naomi wasn't sure if Dallas had heard him, so he could only hope that he had. With a soft sigh he looked over at his pokemon, whose individual stares were unreadable, before he smiled up at them and then released Sousa. There was no use in staying here any longer.

[Exit to somewhere in Alola]

Purchases:
- x3 Custap berries, x2 Jaboca berries; x3 plushies
- x5 Rare Candies; x2 Plushies

- Insect Plate (Hold item); 100 tickets
- Sky Plate (Hold item); 100 tickets
- Soda Pop (1 - 14 post item); 25 tickets
- Flamethrower (Postable TM); 60 tickets
- Wiki berry (20 post berry); 30 tickets

Corn Maze: 5 plushies

Active Party:

xxN A M E: Ieyasu - Eevee *

L E V E L: 43
NATURE: Brave: Fiercely loyal, protective of his trainer; Awkward in social situations
ABILITY: Adaptability: If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power does x1.5 base damage
HOLDING: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eviolite: If held by a pokemon capable of evolving (but has not reached its final stage), their Defense and Special Defense are raised three stages each at the beginning of battle
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swift - 60: Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Attack - 40: (Priority +1)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dig - 80: User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn. The user is semi invulnerable while underground

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 430/430 HP | Status: None | 12/38 EXP | Next Move;

xxN A M E: Sousa - Braviary

NATURE: Serious: Strong silent type, holds a soft spot for young pokemon
ABILITY: Defiant: Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered. Defiant does not activate for self inflicted status lowering moves such as Overheat or Leaf Storm
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fly - 90: Flies up into air for first turn, strikes on second turn. The user is semi invulnerable while in the air
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Superpower - 120: Lower physical attack & defense one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Brave Bird - 120: User takes recoil damage equal to 1/3 of the damage dealt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Zen Headbutt - 80: 3/10 Chance to Flinch target

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 310/310 HP | Status: None | 09/31 EXP | Next Move; lv. 41 - Air Slash

xxN A M E: Moriyoshi - Torracat
User Image

L E V E L: 27
NATURE: Relaxed: Lethargic, remains observant even when half-asleep
ABILITY: Blaze: When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ember - 40: 4/10 Chance to burn target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Double Kick - 30: per hit, hits twice (60 damage total)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fire Fang - 65: 3/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, 4/10 Chance to burn target
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lick - 30: 7/10 Chance to Paralyze

User Image User Image 270/270 HP | Status: None | 01/37 EXP | Next Move; B. Mushroom - Crunch

xxN A M E: Tomoe - Cutiefly
User Image

NATURE: Sassy: Strong-willed, knows how to hold a grudge
ABILITY: Shield Dust: Damaging moves used by the opponent will not have an additional effect
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Draining Kiss: 50: Restores HP to the user equal to 3/4 of damage dealt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Silver Wind - 60: 3/10 Chance of raising all of user's stats one stage
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bug Buzz - 90: 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense one stage

User Image User Image 260/260 HP | Status: None | 29/31 EXP | Next Move; lv. 31 - Dazzling Gleam

xxN A M E: Empress Jingū - Steenee
User Image

NATURE: Naïve: A young princess with much to learn before becoming a queen
ABILITY: Leaf Guard: Prevents Status Conditions from being inflicted on this pokemon when the weather is Intense Sunlight
HOLDING: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose Incense Boosts Power of Grass Type Moves by x1.2
ATTACKS:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Stomp - 65: 4/10 Chance of causing target to flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magical Leaf - 60: unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Solar Beam - 120: 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack. If the weather is Intense Sunlight, the charge and attack are in the same turn

User Image User Image 310/310 HP | Status: None | 30/31 EXP | Next Move;

Bag:

Items:
Crystal Star

Held Items:
Mother's Egg
Razor Claw
Rose Incense (Held by Empress Jingū)
Eviolite (Held by Ieyasu)
Insect Plate
Sky Plate

Medicine: