Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Nyx Queen of Darkness's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:05 am
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Uncert | Marriage Equality Flag Uncert

"Am I willing to give up what I have in order to be what I am not yet. Am I able to follow the spirit of love into the desert. It is a frightening and sacred moment. There is no return. One's life is changed forever. It is the fire that gives us our shape."

Meaning of (name): Means "whirlwind" in Greek. In Greek myth this was the name of an Amazon warrior killed by Herakles during his quest for Hippolyta's girdle.
Aliases: A, Lee, La
Friends:
Enemies:
Dislikes: Death, Fire, Being Alone

Date Found: April 24, 2011
Found: Easter Egg Frenzy
Date of Maxing: July 1, 2012

Temper: Courageous
Breed: Regular
Breed Appearance: Regular
Height: 15 hands
Personality:

Independent and courageous, Aella is used to doing what she wants. She has never put any limits on herself. Her heart has always been her guiding lead, and she has never failed to listen to it.

She was raised strictly, and wasn't allowed to venture far from home--but her wandering spirit finally got the best of her. When faced with the decision to abide by the rules or do what she feels is right or best, she'll go with her heart every time.

She is too wild and free to be contained by anything or anyone.
Backstory:

Living most of her life in the desert, Aella now finds herself in the land of the Soquili, far from her people and never able to return...

Born into a desert herd, Aella was raised with her sister Memory. They were best friends. However, Aella was different from Memory. There was no call to adventure for her sister, like there was for her.

Despite the allure of seeing the world, Aella never planned to leave her matriarchal herd. It was then that she met Chronos. His long black hair and bright blue eyes were attractive, but what enticed her was the way his heart yearned for adventure like hers. It was then she noticed the distinct sound of it, so simple so perfect a sound that she could recognize it anywhere.

It was much easier to fall for him than she had thought. And it was with a heavy heart that she left her sister behind, forbidden to come home because of her love for an outsider--which was forbidden by the herd.

But she was happy still. She traveled the lands with him, and she would have been happy with him forever had he not become sick. For reasons, neither understood, he was dying. Nothing could change it.

It took all that was in her to leave him when he asked to be alone at the end. He didn't want her to suffer there with him. Years later, she knows he is gone but leaving him has left her completely alone. She doesn't know where he lies, or who if anyone was there at the end with him. It haunts her everyday of her life--but if she had to do it again, she would do the same because she loved him and it was the only thing he ever asked of her.

July 1, 2012

Stats
exclaim Stats and bonus stats have been added for the month of June! exclaim
If you see any errors, would like to know why you did not receive stats, or have any stat related questions please PM Nisshou H.

Several soquili maxed out this month. Let's give a big "HUZZAH" to Acanthus, Betula, Rainart, Skah Talutah, Cheveyo, Aella, Ashe, Beryl, Svanbjorn, Wystan and Chowilawu!

Bonus stat questions for July have been opened!

A friendly reminder: If you have changed your name recently and it has not been updated or noted in the teepee listing please PM Nisshou H with your old name so it can be fixed!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:15 am
User Image

Breeding Slots

Breeding Tries  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:20 am
User Image

Self

Finished

Love Story in Order
[ Healing Incantation ]
[ I Won't Say I'm In Love ]
[ Journey's End ]
[ Kiss the Girl ]
[ I See The Light ]
(PRP) I Will Love You Until the End of My Days and Beyond (Self RP Aella and Epitaph)

[ All Turned Upside Down ] (with Samandiriel, owned by Darkmoon Dancer)
[FIN] Lingering Terrors (Skah Talutah + Aella)
[PRP] Re-Learning to Breathe (Dir & Aella) (with Samandiriel, owned by Darkmoon Dancer)

Dead
(PRP) A Stranger in These Lands (Sigurd and Aella)
(PRP) Submission and Obedience (Aella and Alasandre)
[PRP] Sandstorms of the Same (Aella & Cato)
[prp]Those you don't remember (Teykali & Aella)
[PRP] Aella Squared (Aella and Αελλα)
Where the Wind Blows (Aella and Fei Yen Li)
(PRP) Calm Waters (Aella and Kaitlyn)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:55 am
User Image

Aella tried to go home, just to see her family from a distance--only to find that the whole place had been raised to the ground. There was nothing but ashes left, no comfort (Self-RP to do).

Despondant, Aella roamed the earth trying to figure out what to do with herself. Eventually, she came upon Chronos final resting place by accident. When she touched the necklace that hung on the grave cross, it felt to pieces at her feet. She had given him that necklace, woven it herself--he is truly dead.

Grieving, she stumbles into the swamp uncaring what happened. It's there that she meets Chanterelle who offers comfort to her. It's the first time that Aella puts her head against Chanterelle's chest to listen to the steady thrum of her heart.

Aella decides to stay with Chanterelle, and soon discovers she has feelings for her. She won't admit that she loves her though, instead she tries to figure things out for herself. Cuddling against Chanterelle, she learns the beat of her heart--something she would recognize anywhere.

After they've been together awhile without speaking their feelings, Aella takes Chanterelle to Chronos grave. She finally admits that she has found peace and she can move on from the heartache his death caused her.

Finally, Aella admits her feelings to Chanterelle and kisses her beneath the pale moonlight. However, it takes Chanterelle time to decipher her own feelings. When Chanterelle does though, she goes all out by enlisting birds and fireflies to make a magical evening for Aella. It is then that she confesses her love for Aella  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:29 pm
User Image

The Family Tree

Direct Lineage
1st Generation:
Mano'Uhane x Rokuta

2nd Generation
Elattoma x Leviathin

3rd Generation
Thalassa x Zydrate

4th Generation
Repossession x Brackenhide
Copena Jolon x Hard Tack

5th Generation:
Olearius x Recovery

6th Generation
Aella x Chanterelle

7th Generation
Epitaph
Myca
???
Witness

Indirect Lineage
Extended 2nd Generation:

Siblings of Elattoma
Acheron, Trucido, Riven, Pele, and Van'liasha

Extended 3rd Generation:

Siblings of Thalassa
Taninim

Cousins of Thalassa
Endymion, Chione, Zhareal, Rush, Mordecai, Seran, Katan, Relic, Rumor, Shia, Mordred, Atreu, and Eigion

Extended 4th Generation:

Siblings of Repossession
Kilo and Jiao-Long

Extended 5th Generation:

Siblings of Olearius
Pripyat, Neomonni, Entropy, Cenotaph, Ktshtym, and Hadriel

Siblings of Recovery
Testify

Extended 6th Generation:

Siblings of Aella
Memory

Siblings of Chanterelle
Prognosis and Retrieve

Cousins of Chanterelle
Chromaggia, Crucifixus, and Emancipation.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:21 am
User Image

User Image
Uncert

Name: Mozilla
Name Meaning: After Mozillla Firefox, since he's a Firefox
Breed: Fox
Temper: Loyal
Personality: Having followed her from the desert, Mozilla has some strange connection with her and refuses to leave her or speak.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:23 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:25 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:27 am
User Image

Miracle Baby: Epitaph
Aella closed her eyes. She had never thought she'd be happy, and then Chanterelle had come along....Chanterelle who loved her and needed her. She had not even thought she was capable of loving again when she had met her.

But nights and nights had gone by in the presence of the other mare, and she found that she was in love. It had taken Chanterelle a little longer, but she would have waited forever.

She pushed the jar of fireflies forward, "When I told her I loved her, the fireflies floated around us and when she told me she loved me, they were there. They have been witnessess of our love. Let them tell you how we love each other, let them tell you what we want--a family. A Happily Ever After."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miracle Baby: Myca

Miracle Baby: ???
The kirin mare walked with steps as light as clouds. Gingerly she bent her neck and placed her gift for the Wishing Star down. She bundle of cloth unraveled to reveal that she had brought a bowl of clear water as her offering. Staring down into the small reflective pool Chanterelle wished with all her might. She wished that she and Aella might be able to bring home a basket all their own. She wished that the Star would see that Aella was just as much a necessity to her as the very water in this bowl. She wanted to be able to share the love that the mares had built with something brand new to this world, to show it that it belonged. Just like she and Aella belonged together, so would a child all their own belong to their love.

Miracle Baby: Witness
ears streamed down her face, leaving ghostly trails on Aella's beige skin. It had not been long ago, it seemed when the world was right and her and Chanterelle were wishing upon a star. That was when the future was bright and they were about to be the mother's of not one but three kids.

But the fires had swept everything away, every last bit of it. Every hope and dream, save one was gone. She looked towards the heavens, "You have given me so much when I had nothing. A family. Now I am alone without the mare I love. I am raising our son alone when I thought it would be together. I want Chanterelle back, I don't want to do this alone. But I know that recalling the dead is not possible, that where she has gone--she cannot come back. The only way to see her again, is to join her. But I cannot. I promised her, I promised Epitaph. So I ask that I don't have to raise him alone, that I can have some small piece of Chanterelle back--a sibling for Epitaph to grow with. I don't want him to be lonely, I want him to be okay. And I want one last reminder of her, before I have to let her go and go on."

Carefully, Aella laid the yellow jewel down that Chanterelle had given her. "Please," she closed her eyes and let the wind carry her whispers to the heavens.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:39 am
User Image  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew