Sexuality: Straight
Companion(s): Aura (Wolf)
Personality:

PLOTS

• Friends
  • Someone who doesn't like her maybe?
  • A mate
  • RPs in General
  • I like a good story line so always open for any type of plot!
  • Wishing Star (Solo RP) She finds a long lost friend, but doesn't exactly remember it quite yet. RP Completed

Breeding Slots
1. Reserved for Narakray
2. Reserved for Demetrius
3. Reserved for Lollipop Paint Shop
4. Open
5. Open (not maxed yet)
6. Open (Not elder status yet)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:08 am
Theme Song:
User Image Full Name: Aura
Name Meaning: “No Known Meaning"

Nickname(s): -

Breed: Wolf
Speech Color: Skyblue
Companion(s): Amadahy (Flutter)
Personality:

PLOTS

• Friends
  • Someone who doesn't like her maybe?
  • A mate
  • RPs in General
  • I like a good story line so always open for any type of plot!

11/30/2015 Update: Mate Plot with Kekipi  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:15 am
Theme Song: Amber- 311
User Image Full Name: Astraea
Name Meaning: “Star"

Breed: Ceryni-Angeni Mix
Speech Color: #A0AADD and #424298
Companion(s): Amitola (Bear)

Personality:

Before the Amnesia:
She is a very confident, vibrant and loving young mare. She grew up with loving parents and that reflected greatly upon her and who she is. She can be quite caring, though if you cross her she will most likely shun you from her life and you'll no longer exist to her. She hardly ever gets angry and if she does it's for a very good reason. She's aware that there is a fine line to tread when it comes to keeping company with specific breeds so she's cautious as to where she goes and spends her time.

She is proper in very many aspects. She acts much like a royal lady should and uses her whit's, more than her looks to get things that she needs or wants. By no means does she take anything that isn't deserved, she strongly believes in working for what you have. Though sometimes she will use her charm to her advantage every now and again.

During the Amnesia:
She is very uncertain about a lot of things. Mostly curious but still cautious and slightly naïve to the world around her. She still retains her proper manner and courtesies but beyond her name and that, she doesn't remember much. She is rather bashful and shy but will quickly open up if you're nice to her. With her rate of meeting friendly characters it leads her to think that everyone is pretty much nice which is horrible because she will mistakenly think the same of Kalona's or Skin walkers should she run into them. She is almost like a newborn in this aspect, you have to teach her much, but not too much. There are certain things about her that she knows but at the same time there is much that is hazy.

After the Amnesia:
It's going to be like a hurricane hit her so it's going to be a combination of who she was before and during the amnesia. Haven't worked this out yet

PLOTS

• We will always be best of friends! A backlog memory Solo for Astraea and Amadahy from when they were fillies and had met for the first time.
  • A loving family A backlog memory RP of Astraea and her family Mother and Father are NPCs (I'm questing for them)
  • To who do I owe this dance? Encounters SkaalBjorn and is drawn to him in a way she can't quite describe. She grows very affectionate towards him but is unsure if she truly loves him. She dances with her emotions about it and somewhere along the way they have one intimate night together. Filled by SkaalBjorn [Wasteland Wyvern]
  • The dance continues The result of their night together leads to baskets. They're going to be parents?! This gives her rather mixed feelings about the whole thing. He had grown to be a great friend to her and she felt as though it might be ruined because of this and she leaves to clear her head. Which leads to next plot! Filled by SkaalBjorn [Wasteland Wyvern]
  • Memories Lost Astraea gets into a fight with someone and her head is injured in the process causing her to lose most of her memories minus her name and brief flashes of things. Which she thinks are visions for now. Filled by Claymore [Of the Epidemic]
  • I have no memory of this place, but you look familiar somehow Not too long after her memory loss she runs into Skah and she takes a liking to him and isn't entirely sure why that is.
    It just so happened to work out that Skaal and Skah have very similar coloration and names and since she has no memory of Skaal or their history and she can't seem to understand why this male tugs at something in her memory. However, she does like him for who he is and what he does for his Herd. Her meeting him sparked a curiosity within her and this leads her to come back looking for him. (Will be friends only) Filled by Skah [Pandamonium]
  • I have found you! Finds Amadahy though, doesn't know how or why she really found her. Just that some visions told her that she knew her. RP Completed
  • Spooky She travels to the Ghost Herd to seek out this mysteriously "haunted" herd and perhaps "accidently" run into Skah again. However, she runs into Astraea (his niece) and Ephesius (his nephew).
  • As far as the eye can see or the wing can carry She does quite a bit of traveling, as she likes to gather herbs. (Her mother taught her healing and the basics for herbology seemed to stick through her amnesia) This leads her to meeting quite a variety of different soquili.
  • A flash from my past Runs into someone from her past who remembers her but she doesn't remember them but he remembers her. Filled by Infinities Barachiel
  • A home away from home She joins the Vanaras herd after meeting a very nice mare who likes to gather much like herself. Filled by Lynnea [Mahogany Sunset]

Breeding Slots
1. Reserved for Skaalbjorn
2. Reserved for Barachiel
3. Reserved for Skaalbjorn
4. Reserved for Skaalbjorn
5. Reserved for Skaalbjorn (not maxed yet)
6. Reserved for Skaalbjorn (Not elder status yet)

11/30/2015 Update: Skah and Astraea will no longer become LM's. She is still having baskets with Skaal, losing her memory and then having a fling with Barachiel. Will eventually LM with Skaalbjorn.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:15 am
Theme Song:
User Image Full Name: Amitola
Name Meaning: “Of the Rainbow"

Breed: Bear (Transgender Pride)
Speech Color: #B3576C
Sexuality: Uncertain
Companion(s): Astraea (Ceryni-Angeni Mix)
Personality:

PLOTS

11/30/2015 Update: I think he's going to have a fling with Greenies girl or possibly a mate plot? I cannot remember. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:16 am

Theme Song

Nekkid

User Image
Full Name: Viscount Ridley Caffington Von Cadbury
Name Meaning:

Nickname(s): - Vice, Caffy, Cadbury

Breed: Regular
Speech Color: forestgreen
Companion(s):

Personality:
:

:

:

PLOTS

Breeding Slots
1. Reserved for Pelashia
2. Reserved for Sovereign
3. Reserved for Delilah
4. Open
5. Open (not maxed yet)
6. Open (Not elder status yet)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:53 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:57 pm
AstoriaFallen

I have an oddball wolf I'd like to offer for Aura! It would only be for a fling though. He's a deadbeat jerk who likes the ladies but doesn't want to deal with kids... XD

User Image
Kekipi

He has a mutant trait. He glows .

Let me know if you are interested!

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:01 pm
Wasteland Wyvern

I have an oddball wolf I'd like to offer for Aura! It would only be for a fling though. He's a deadbeat jerk who likes the ladies but doesn't want to deal with kids... XD

User Image
Kekipi

I'm totally interested. smile

Would you mind starting the RP? Or would you rather I do it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:53 pm
AstoriaFallen
Wasteland Wyvern

User Image
Kekipi

I'm totally interested. smile

Would you mind starting the RP? Or would you rather I do it?

Sorry for the wait! I have been busy trying to get my new shelves in place. Lol.

I should be able to get one started in a bit but if you prefer to start feel free. Kekipi lives in a forested area with his bonded, a sweet tempered Usidia.

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:38 pm
AstoriaFallen

Are there any specific plots you're looking for for any of your girls or are you just looking for general RP at this time?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:41 pm
belloblossom

Are there any specific plots you're looking for for any of your girls or are you just looking for general RP at this time?

I do want to work out some plots. But general rp is always welcome  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:45 pm
AstoriaFallen
belloblossom

I do want to work out some plots. But general rp is always welcome

Well, I'm happy to do either. If you have some ideas you wanna run by me, go for it and I'll check if I have anyone to fit within those ideas. If you're just looking for generic plots, I can toss some of my girls at cha and you can pick and choose. Depending on whether either of your girls live, I can also toss my boy Tenzin at them, though he is exclusive to the Western Forest with his wolf familiar, Damian.

Oh, I've also got a gator familiar, if either of your familiars want to meet her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:04 pm
belloblossom

Well, I'm happy to do either. If you have some ideas you wanna run by me, go for it and I'll check if I have anyone to fit within those ideas. If you're just looking for generic plots, I can toss some of my girls at cha and you can pick and choose. Depending on whether either of your girls live, I can also toss my boy Tenzin at them, though he is exclusive to the Western Forest with his wolf familiar, Damian.

Oh, I've also got a gator familiar, if either of your familiars want to meet her.

Hmmmm. Can you link me?

And I'm good with any kind of rp. Be it friendly or other.

And I would love for my familiars (either of them or both) to meet your gator.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:06 am
Wasteland Wyvern

Sorry for the wait! I have been busy trying to get my new shelves in place. Lol.

I should be able to get one started in a bit but if you prefer to start feel free. Kekipi lives in a forested area with his bonded, a sweet tempered Usidia.

I'll get one started. <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces