Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Soul Searching (Astraea x Skah Achak Shen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:31 pm
This is a private RP between AstoriaFallen's Astraea and XxXPandamoniumXxX's Skah Achak Shen. Please do not post without invitation.
User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee |x| Pandamoniums Teepee
Astraea Total WC: 1194
Skah Total WC: 655

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:44 pm
[Astraea]
It was nearing twilight and the last rays of the sun were setting upon the still waters of a nearby lake she had wandered upon. Pale eyes flashed vibrant hues of pink, orange and violet as they reflected the colors of the sky as they shone off the waters she gazed upon. Her rainbow colored locks fell down around her like a veil and her wings were nestled loosely against her lithe frame. She let out a small sigh and dipped her pale muzzle to the water and drank in the colored water. It fascinated her for she knew it wasn't truly colored, but it appeared to be that way and that was what made the smile for upon her muzzle as she raised her head and looked around.

She rarely traveled at night and she gazed skyward as she knew that it was too late to think of that now. She hadn't really thought much of a place to stay or even a place to make sure she was safe. Though she could fly away easily enough. Her wings shifted slightly at the thought. She could unfurl them and take off in but a few strides, but still. Her long, pastel colored mane curled around her forelegs and hugged the sides of her neck graciously as she tossed her head slightly to the side to look about her.

She didn't have many options. There was a heavily forested area not to far to the east of her. She wasn't going to chance that though. She would much rather stay in the open. She could get away quicker that way in case danger arose. She wasn't too worried though, she hadn't felt uneasy or even smelled anything worth fretting about. She shook her shoulders slightly and backed away from the water and decided she would just stick close to it for now and she began to walk along the edge as the sky faded into dark blues and hues of deep purple.

[WC: 332]

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:30 am
[Skah]
Hours had passed and he didn’t even know. He couldn’t believe it was almost evening and that the last rays of the sun were disappearing. He had lost track of time again. It happened more often then one would think. He would wander aimlessly for hours until he felt the need to rest. That is what was happening right now. He wanted to rest, but wanted to continue on. He knew he couldn’t do both. He knew he had to choose one over the other so he chose the later. He didn’t like to rest unless it was urgent or life threatening. Though at his age he probably should be resting more then traveling. Many still believed him to be young when in reality he was older then his half-brother by a year and a half. It was hard to believe since most believe it to be the opposite way around.

Snorting at the thought, he pressed on looking around seeing a lake in the distance and spotting a winged mare not to far away. He wasn’t a stallion who craved speaking with others. He was someone who avoided it most of the time. But then thoughts popped in his head like what if she needed help? What if she was lost? He didn’t know which was worse. He couldn’t ignore that feeling that belonged to all the members of his family. So with a sigh, he approached her slowly from behind and stopped a few feet away from her.

“Are you lost?” His tone was soft like the night air. It was barely audible unless you really listened and it was obvious he was exhausted from how weary he looked. But this mare was something else. She shimmered like the water and sparkled like the stars. He didn’t stare. He simply took a glance at her and turned away.

“If not…I can be on my way.” He never stayed in other’s lives long so this would be no different.

[WC: 274]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:32 am
[Astraea]
A voice caught her attention, it was almost as silent as the calm winds that blew and her head gracefully turned to look upon the pale male. She honestly hadn't even heard him approach, which was odd for her. Her thoughts must have been wandering. "I am... missplaced." Jer voice was soft and velvety, nothing louder than a whisper almost. That would be the best words to describe where she was. She truly wasn't lost, she just had no idea where she was or where she was going. "Please don't go." She said suddenly, which suprised her a great deal. She did enjoy company, but it had been a great deal of time since she had someone to talk to and a part of her yearned for companionship.

She honestly wasn't the clingy type and she feared she had come off that way. She turned herself to face the male as she felt almost strange talking to him over her shoulder. "I apologize for my sudden outburst." She said fluidly, "It's just been a long time since I've spoken to another." She was often honest about the things she said, there was no need to beat around the bush. She hadn't met another with antlers like hers before. At least not that she could remember.

"Are you from around here?" She asked looking around for a moment before turning her attention back to him. Her wings shifted against her frame as she looked at the ground for a moment, unsure of what she would say if he asked her where she was going. She honestly didn't know. She couldn't remember and it bothered her.

[WC: 274]

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:33 am
[Skah]
She needed his help. He always had a knack for finding those that needed him in more ways then one. At least her need was simple and he was fine with helping her. After all it’s what his family did. He shifted slightly and moved a little closer seeing that the sky had finally lost it’s last bit of sunlight. “Misplaced? And I won’t leave until I figure out if you need help or not.” He said and for a moment felt sorry for her. He had been there before. Not knowing where he was or where to go. It wasn’t a very comforting feeling at all especially when you had nowhere to go. If it weren’t for finding his half-brother, he would probably be lost forever.

He could identify with her immediately. Not only was she lost, but also she hadn’t spoken to someone else in a long time. It was like they were meant to find each other. Like the spirits had drawn them together in some weird strange way. He snorted at the thought and watched her. “Me neither..I keep to myself and collect stories along the way.” He admitted looking away only for a moment to make sure they were safe. The night always brought out the worst creatures and they were sitting ducks in an open field.

“No I am not. I come from deep in the forest. A place that others don’t want to venture..the rumors are that it’s haunted, which is partially true.” He said wondering what she would think if she met his brother and cousins. She would probably be freaked out if anything. “What about you? Is there any place you need to go? Perhaps it would be better if we found some kind of shelter..” he didn’t want to be an easy target for wolves or bears or even walkers.

He turned away from her and began to walk towards a small rock formation. It wasn’t much, but it would keep them a little bit safer for the moment. “What is your name?” He always asked not because it was the right thing to do, but because he needed to remember her for his stories especially if their meeting became a little more interesting then what it was at the moment.

[WC: 381]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:34 am
[Astraea]
Her pale eyes watched him in earnest as he said he would not leave her until he figured out if she needed help or not. She felt so relieved and yet at the same time she wasn't sure how she felt. Not so much about him, she was quite happy for having met him just now as he seemed to be quite likable and helpful, it was the fact that she hadn’t the slightest idea of where she should be going. She was certain of a couple of things in that moment, she was in desperate need of some help and she needed a place to stay for the evening. It appeared to her that she had found someone to help her, even if she wasn’t sure how he was going to do that.

He collected stories? She cocked her head slightly and then smiled. “You do? You must have quite a few stories to tell then!” She hadn’t met anyone in a while, at least from what she could remember, that had some exciting stories to tell. She looked around as night had finally fallen, the only luminance was that of the stars and the pale sliver of a moon that hung low in the sky. “That sounds strangely safe. Yet confining.” She shifted her wings against her back as she said the second part. She supposed she could live in a place like that if she was there for a while and got used to not using her wings, but she knew she wouldn’t like having to do something like that. Not at first anyway.

‘Hmm’ She hummed for a moment as she thought about what she was going to say for a moment. “Only partially true rumors that where you live is haunted? That sounds for an interesting tale.” It also sounded like it would keep just about anyone and everyone away, whether good or bad in nature. She was curious to see what it was like now. She pulled her head back slightly and looked down towards the ground as he asked her if there was anywhere she needed to go.

This was a tough one.

Something inside of her told her there was somewhere she needed to be, needed to go, but she couldn’t remember it. She could feel them pressing against her mind but everything was boxed in and it was nothing but a haze. She sighed heavily and looked back up at him, her eyes held a sadness to them. “I… I cannot recall anything beyond waking up like I was hit by a tree and minor cuts and bruises littering my body.” She said sadly. It had frightened her. Waking up like that no more than a couple weeks ago. She was glad that he suggest they find shelter. “I think that sounds like a good idea. We never know what wanders in the darkness.”

She moved forward and followed beside him to the left and she glanced over as he asked her name. “My name is Astraea. May I have the pleasure of knowing yours?” She liked how his pale coat looked in the moonlight. It was interesting to her, especially his pale eyes. Perhaps it was a trait among his herd. So he wasn’t from around here? He must travel quite a bit then, especially if he collected stories. She figured she’d change the subject and ask him about his forested home as they were walking. “Would you mind telling me a little bit about where you’re from?”

[WC: 588]

XxXPandamoniumXxX
In case you still wanted to rp this or not

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers