Thank you for hiring me heart ^___^

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I am Silvybby

You're welcome! I am thrilled you wanted to work here. You will be great!

Hot Tipper

Celestial Petals
I am Silvybby

You're welcome! I am thrilled you wanted to work here. You will be great!

hehe I will do my best! ^_^

Hot Tipper

Celestial Petals

Hi Celestial ~ how u doing today ^_^
I had the scary scary dream last night sad

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I am Silvybby
Celestial Petals

Hey.
Do tell! I'll try to interpret some for you.

Hot Tipper

Celestial Petals
I am Silvybby
Celestial Petals

Hey.
Do tell! I'll try to interpret some for you.

>____< well like, this dream I will always , and I mean ALWAYS , have it once a year.
It's like I'm in this haunted house of some sort and the whole night I will be running trying to find the way out.. And like u know u cannot really run in dreams ?! == anyways, in the end ill be at this top of this really super long flight of stairs .. And I always know what's behind me, and it's mommy but in a really deformed form and pushes me down the stairs >______< and I fall all the way down and I would feel it every time like I really die !

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I am Silvybby

>____< well like, this dream I will always , and I mean ALWAYS , have it once a year.
It's like I'm in this haunted house of some sort and the whole night I will be running trying to find the way out.. And like u know u cannot really run in dreams ?! == anyways, in the end ill be at this top of this really super long flight of stairs .. And I always know what's behind me, and it's mommy but in a really deformed form and pushes me down the stairs >______< and I fall all the way down and I would feel it every time like I really die !

This one is pretty easy because the symbols are all in the online dictionaries. Some dreams have deep symbols that require more research.

Here is your dream symbol meaning:

Haunted
To dream about being haunted indicates early unpleasant experiences and feelings that still haunt you.

House
Houses bear various meanings, from comfort, privacy, and safety.

To dream about different parts and states of your house reflect different depths of feelings, and various emotional and mental states.

The attic refers to your intellect and mind, while the basement describes the subconscious.

If the house is empty, it connotes feelings of insecurity. Shifts and changes in the house indicate change and progression of your personality and beliefs.

To dream that you are cleaning your house suggests self-improvement. It further refers to getting rid of old limiting beliefs and adopting new progressive point of views.

If you have a crowded house and you dream that your house is empty, it indicates a need to break free and live your live independently.

Old beliefs and attitudes are represented by old houses. To dream of a new house represents a new era of your life.

If you dream that someone broke into your house, you have a sense of being violated. Your personal boundaries has been crossed by someone.

To dream of a house also indicates that your subconscious is reminding you of something long forgotten, such as good traits you are no longer using.

To dream of a haunted house refers to unfinished business from the past.
A missing house suggests a feeling of being uprooted.

Haunted House
To dream of a haunted house refers to unfinished business from the past. You may have unresolved problems with past friends or family which are causing you feelings of guilt or anxiety.

Trapped
Dreaming that you are lost or trapped inside a haunted house means that these feelings have limited your abilities in other aspects of your life.

Stairs
To dream that you are walking up a flight of stairs implies that you are advancing towards enlightenment and comprehension. Your hidden emotions are being revealed

To dream that you are walking down a flight of stairs represents your repressed thoughts. You are regressing back into your subconscious. It also refers to the setbacks that you are experiencing in your life. If you are afraid of going down the stairs, then it means that you are afraid to confront your repressed emotions and thoughts. Is there something from your past that you are not acknowledging?

If you slip going down the stairs, then it suggests that you are moving too quickly in delving into your subconscious. You may not be quite ready to confront your subconscious or repressed thoughts.

Running
To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move as fast as you want them to signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis during the dream state.
To dream that you are running alone refers to your determination and motivation in the pursuit of your goals. You will find success and rise above those around you. Alternatively, the dream may mean that you need to hurry up in making a decision.

Mother
To see your mother in your dream represents the nurturing aspect of your own character. Mothers offer shelter, comfort, life, guidance and protection.

The condition or state she is in reflects the condition of this inner nurturing person inside you. Since you are going downstairs, she is probably you telling yourself that hey, something needs to be dealt with.

Her deformed state
Since she is a reflection of your inner nurturing person, her appearance is a reflection of your repressed thoughts. You are telling yourself that you have something that needs your attention.

Some people may have problems freeing themselves from their mothers and are thus seeking their own individuality and development. Her state is a sing of how your development has progressed with the undealt with issues.

The death part is probably you just needing to begin the right way with something.

It's not a bad dream, but doing this kind of soul searching is neccesary and you will be the better for it. I would recommend doing this slowly, since being pushed down represents going to fast. You wont have the dream again when you do this.

Hot Tipper

Celestial Petals

thank you so much, that is SO detailed ! heart
>_< yeh,, that dream has just been haunting me for many many yearss.. ever since I was like 6??? I've had it year after year.. which is quite disturbing because her image get stuck in my mind .

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I am Silvybby
Celestial Petals

>_< yeh,, that dream has just been haunting me for many many yearss.. ever since I was like 6??? I've had it year after year.. which is quite disturbing because her image get stuck in my mind .

Glad it helped. So you found it to relate?

Take the time you need to take care of yourself and soul search from time to time. As you discover what it is from the past or what you're neglecting things will be great.

Hot Tipper

Celestial Petals
I am Silvybby
Celestial Petals

Glad it helped. So you found it to relate?

Take the time you need to take care of yourself and soul search from time to time. As you discover what it is from the past or what you're neglecting things will be great.

Yes >.< I think it all relates to some bad childhood experiences...
It is just so fascinating how it can all reflect back in dreams.

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I am Silvybby

Yes >.< I think it all relates to some bad childhood experiences...
It is just so fascinating how it can all reflect back in dreams.

Yeah. The caretaker of our waking world really is our dreams. The ancient egyptians used to keep detailed dream diaries and did dream therapy. Pretty cool.

Romantic Regular

• Order Form: Tarot, Tea, & Pendulum:
Username: METRO SKiiES
Lover or Other person's Name: ---
Reading Your Are Ordering: Love: Checking the Direction
Question(s) or Focus: Just, well, asking about if/where I should be looking for love.
Information, Background of Question | Dream: I'm finishing my first year of college and am rather stressed out staying motivated, figuring out where I'm going in life, etc. My roommate has spent all year dealing with an incredibly messy tangle of relationships and I'm determined that I'm lucky not to be dealing with a relationship right now. Next year I'll be going someplace new and I'm really looking forward to it. But, as it turns out, my heart's pretty romantic where my head isn't, and I always find myself wishing for a nice guy to come along, but anymore I just feel like that's never, ever going to happen to me. I feel like I'm difficult to get along with, and don't really have any attractive points, physically or personality-wise. Romance needs to be the last thing on my mind while I'm sorting out my academic life and my future, but.... well, yeah. Any advice for where to start sorting this out?
Tip: 50k + 10k tip
Total price: 60k

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
METRO SKiiES
Username: METRO SKiiES
Lover or Other person's Name: ---
Reading Your Are Ordering: Love: Checking the Direction
Question(s) or Focus: Just, well, asking about if/where I should be looking for love.
Information, Background of Question | Dream: I'm finishing my first year of college and am rather stressed out staying motivated, figuring out where I'm going in life, etc. My roommate has spent all year dealing with an incredibly messy tangle of relationships and I'm determined that I'm lucky not to be dealing with a relationship right now. Next year I'll be going someplace new and I'm really looking forward to it. But, as it turns out, my heart's pretty romantic where my head isn't, and I always find myself wishing for a nice guy to come along, but anymore I just feel like that's never, ever going to happen to me. I feel like I'm difficult to get along with, and don't really have any attractive points, physically or personality-wise. Romance needs to be the last thing on my mind while I'm sorting out my academic life and my future, but.... well, yeah. Any advice for where to start sorting this out?
Tip: 50k + 10k tip

Hi. Thank you for your order!

I am still working today, so I will be doing your reading later tonight. Please begin trade so I can start when I finish with work. smile

pengymengy's Waifu

Hilarious Lunatic

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Username: Thats Just Asinine
Lover or Other person's Name: John
Reading Your Are Ordering: Love
Question(s) or Focus: How are we able to feel so connected with one another without physically being around each other? Fate, met in past life or something else?
Information, Background of Question | Dream: I'm really just curious about it. At the moment, our relationship is long distance and we have yet to physically be around each other. We're trying to take care of that as soon as possible though. Somehow we just seem to get along and even when a problem comes up, we're able to talk about it so clearly. I've never felt so close to someone who I've actually never met. We just seem to connect almost perfectly and I'm curious if it could be fate, if we met in a past life or what?
Tip:10k

On a side note, I hope I filled this out correctly. Also hello, you might remember me in a thread of mine. I really wanted to try this out cause I do love these sort of things and plus it's just one thing I've been curious about. Hopefully I was clear enough. If you need me to clear anything up, feel free to ask.

Hot Tipper

Thats Just Asinine
Username: Thats Just Asinine
Lover or Other person's Name: John
Reading Your Are Ordering: Love
Question(s) or Focus: How are we able to feel so connected with one another without physically being around each other? Fate, met in past life or something else?
Information, Background of Question | Dream: I'm really just curious about it. At the moment, our relationship is long distance and we have yet to physically be around each other. We're trying to take care of that as soon as possible though. Somehow we just seem to get along and even when a problem comes up, we're able to talk about it so clearly. I've never felt so close to someone who I've actually never met. We just seem to connect almost perfectly and I'm curious if it could be fate, if we met in a past life or what?
Tip:10k

On a side note, I hope I filled this out correctly. Also hello, you might remember me in a thread of mine. I really wanted to try this out cause I do love these sort of things and plus it's just one thing I've been curious about. Hopefully I was clear enough. If you need me to clear anything up, feel free to ask.

Hi thank you for your order ! Please send trade to celestial ^_^ so she will have you on her list !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff