Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
WhisperingHeart

Hi, I have your order. I will be getting to it tonight - late. I have one order I am finishing tonight ahead of yours. You should see the order sent to you PM by tomorrow.

*Been working late into the morning and will be sleeping before I get to the orders. smile

Girl-Crazy Fatcat

Celestial_Petals

Hi there. I was just wondering, what is the deck that you are using? You don't really mention anything about your experience either, can you tell me about that also? And finally, if I own a tarot shop, why can't I order? I've owned one in the past, but had to get rid of it due to time constraints.

Popular Noob

Desirable Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
Celestial Petals
WhisperingHeart

Hi, I have your order. I will be getting to it tonight - late. I have one order I am finishing tonight ahead of yours. You should see the order sent to you PM by tomorrow.

*Been working late into the morning and will be sleeping before I get to the orders. smile

т н є я є’ s α м є т н σ d т σ м y м α d и є s s ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ~▼

That's perfectly fine.
I await your reading.
heart

▲~ s є є? ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I poke naked midgets

Hi there. I was just wondering, what is the deck that you are using? You don't really mention anything about your experience either, can you tell me about that also? And finally, if I own a tarot shop, why can't I order? I've owned one in the past, but had to get rid of it due to time constraints.

what is the deck that you are using?:
Guilded Tarot

You don't really mention anything about your experience either:
gaia_star Me
I am not a beginner. I have a website that I do readings for cash paying clients. I am a self-initiated eclectic. I am green - meaning I do herb magick. I follow a harm 'none belief and the Goddess and God aspects of nature and the Triple Moon. I am happy to do your reading for you the same as I do for any paying client. The Tarot Cards as well as the Tea cup/saucer, the Tea, and the Pendulum have been charged in a ritual by me for magical uses and are ready for reading your Fortunes! Love and light ^ . ^

And finally, if I own a tarot shop, why can't I order?:
Super-Stalker Experience with the girl that wrote the "Frequently Asked Questions Guide" to divination who also owns a tarot shop with a different avi. Spam/Trolled my first thread with a few friends, customers of hers creating tons of negative energy. I spent weeks getting her posts removed and reporting her and her friends that repeatedly posted in my thread and disrupted my shop because I refused to advertise her "Frequently Asked Questions Guide" in my thread that SHE insisted I post within MY shop layout.

Girl-Crazy Fatcat

Celestial Petals
I poke naked midgets

what is the deck that you are using?:
Guilded Tarot

You don't really mention anything about your experience either:
gaia_star Me
I am not a beginner. I have a website that I do readings for cash paying clients. I am a self-initiated eclectic. I am green - meaning I do herb magick. I follow a harm 'none belief and the Goddess and God aspects of nature and the Triple Moon. I am happy to do your reading for you the same as I do for any paying client. The Tarot Cards as well as the Tea cup/saucer, the Tea, and the Pendulum have been charged in a ritual by me for magical uses and are ready for reading your Fortunes! Love and light ^ . ^

And finally, if I own a tarot shop, why can't I order?:
Super-Stalker Experience with the girl that wrote the "Frequently Asked Questions Guide" to divination who also owns a tarot shop with a different avi. Spam/Trolled my first thread with a few friends, customers of hers creating tons of negative energy. I spent weeks getting her posts removed and reporting her and her friends that repeatedly posted in my thread and disrupted my shop because I refused to advertise her "Frequently Asked Questions Guide" in my thread that SHE insisted I post within MY shop layout.

Ooops, a couple more. Is your pendulum a stone or a metal, and which kind? ^^ Do you have any psychic abilities beyond knowing the Tarot? That's a very pretty deck, but from what I read about it, it lacks the intuitive messages that a lot of cards give, do you have experience with any other decks besides this one? (2 more!) If I've recently had a reading (by my psychic that I go to) can I still get one? This was probably less than a month ago that I went. He did a general reading, with a spread he created (which was quite amazing by the way) that ended up being more focused towards romance. I owned a shop previously, but it's no longer active, do you mind if I still order? I don't have a customer base or anything. I'm very sorry about what happened to you :l That was very ignorant of her.
Ok, sorry for so many! I really would like to order from you, and it's so interesting to talk to others more experienced, as I'm still learning ^^

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
llD i o rll
ninja

Celtic Cross sent!

--> Taking a break for lunch smile

Timid Member

5,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
• Order Form: Tarot, Tea, & Pendulum:
Username: Kcana
Lover or Other person's Name: EJ
Reading Your Are Ordering: Checking the Direction
Question(s) or Focus: Would like to know the direction of our relationship
Information, Background of Question | Dream: We've been together for 6 months now and have been very happy. Just wanted to know if this will go all the way or fall short somewhere along the way. I don't know what else to say, do I need to give more info? smile
Tip: 15k
Total price: 50k + 15k = 65k

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I poke naked midgets

Ooops, a couple more. Is your pendulum a stone or a metal, and which kind? ^^ Do you have any psychic abilities beyond knowing the Tarot? That's a very pretty deck, but from what I read about it, it lacks the intuitive messages that a lot of cards give, do you have experience with any other decks besides this one? (2 more!) If I've recently had a reading (by my psychic that I go to) can I still get one? This was probably less than a month ago that I went. He did a general reading, with a spread he created (which was quite amazing by the way) that ended up being more focused towards romance. I owned a shop previously, but it's no longer active, do you mind if I still order? I don't have a customer base or anything. I'm very sorry about what happened to you :l That was very ignorant of her.
Ok, sorry for so many! I really would like to order from you, and it's so interesting to talk to others more experienced, as I'm still learning ^^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/0-tarot-tea-0-open/t.85277341_197/#197
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/0-tarot-tea-0-open/t.85277341_201/#201

I poke naked midgets
Do you have any psychic abilities beyond knowing the Tarot?

I have done a reading on you. Are you friends with this girl?

User Image

Girl-Crazy Fatcat

Celestial Petals
I poke naked midgets

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/0-tarot-tea-0-open/t.85277341_197/#197
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/0-tarot-tea-0-open/t.85277341_201/#201

I poke naked midgets
Do you have any psychic abilities beyond knowing the Tarot?

I have done a reading on you. Are you friends with this girl?

User Image

You have? o: I've only gotten one reading from on gaia before o.o No I'm not friend's with her.

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
WhisperingHeart
Username: Whisperingheart
Lover or Other person's Name: Freddie Barker
Reading Your Are Ordering: Searching His Heart
Question(s) or Focus: Wanting to know how he feels/views about me and if he still has feelings about me.
Information, Background of Question | Dream: We have dated before loooong time ago, just recently started talking again.
Tip:2k
Total price:52,000

Had my Pendulum out so I did a Pendulum Reading for you:

Does Freddie Barker have feeling for WhisperingHeart? "Yes
Does Freddie Barker want a relationship with WhisperingHeart? "No
Will Freddie Barker want a relationship with WhisperingHeart in the Future? "No
Is there a chance that that would change? "Yes
Is Feddie Barker having romantic feelings for WhisperingHeart? "Yes

So, He is feeling romantic toward you - he does not desire a relationship at this time, this could change in the future.

I will do the tarot now.

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
kcana

Order sent. Please finish trade. smile

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
WhisperingHeart

That's perfectly fine.
I await your reading.
heart

▲~ s є є? ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩

Order sent. Please finish trade.

Let me know what you think or if you have questions. smile

Desirable Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
Celestial Petals

Oh thank you!! Your so kind, would you like payment? I'd gladly pay. This answers a lot of questions for me.

▲~ s є є? ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩

Hot Tipper

Celestial Petals

kcana
Username: Kcana
Lover or Other person's Name: EJ
Reading Your Are Ordering: Checking the Direction
Question(s) or Focus: Would like to know the direction of our relationship
Information, Background of Question | Dream: We've been together for 6 months now and have been very happy. Just wanted to know if this will go all the way or fall short somewhere along the way. I don't know what else to say, do I need to give more info? smile
Tip: 15k
Total price: 50k + 15k = 65k

Hi ^_^ Thank you for your order. I have quoted Celestial for you.
Please send trade and she will get back to you very soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff