Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Warrior

• Order Form:Tarot
Username: DaneNoel
Lover or Other person's Name:N/A
Reading Your Are Ordering:Will I Find True Love
Question(s) or Focus: I just want to know if there is a chance or if I should stop looking.
Information, Background of Question | Dream: Its been a while since I dated so I'm not sure what to do
Tip:
Picture Of Reading:No thank you ^^
Total price: 10 mil

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
• Order Form: Tarot, Tea, & Pendulum:
Username: Maiden_Christine
Lover or Other person's Name: N/A
Reading Your Are Ordering: Pendulum Reading, General, and Zodiac Reading.

Question(s) or Focus: A lot has been happening and trying to save money is getting a little tighter now. Specially, with the Holidays that will be happening soon. I don't know if it part of the pregnancy mood swings, but my brother girlfriend is getting crazier and her baby won't be due until Match. My brother is trying his best, but she can be a b***h and it's nothing but drama.

Sometimes, I even wished that I won the lottery to help my mom, buy a big house, and have my niece and nephews live with me. That way, my nephews won't have to live with their stupid selfish mom. I asked myself 'what do I have to do to change and to make it happen?' And will things turn out good during Christmas holidays for everyone? And will I have a good birthday?

Information, Background of Question | Dream: N/A
Tip: N/A
Picture Of Reading: No
Total price: Name your price
cable64
Username:cable64
Lover or Other person's Name:
Reading Your Are Ordering: Tarot
Question(s) or Focus: I feel that my life currently sucks. Will it be like this for long or will things get better?
Information, Background of Question | Dream:
Tip: 1,000,000
Picture Of Reading:No (5k extra)
Total price: 25,000,000

order cancelled.
trade cancelled.

Married Lunatic

13,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
Username: Lorika
Lover or Other person's Name: Will PM
Reading Your Are Ordering: Will PM
Question(s) or Focus: Will PM
Information, Background of Question | Dream: Will PM
Tip: 25mil-ish
Picture Of Reading: Yes please!
Total price: 500k+5k+25.5ish mil = 26 mil

Business Seeker

Username:Rose Silvers
Lover or Other person's Name:Mott
Reading Your Are Ordering:3 card spreading,chalice of love,wish spread,luck spread,
Question(s) or Focus:I want to know how my nearest future is going to go. If il be oing through any rough times. What I should do. What's the best .I'm not too sure . .
Information, Background of Question | Dream: Im a teen mother to the happiest 3 year old boy ever Whos the only one who could make me happy and keeps me going . I've been through so much in the past and im still having a really hard time.I feel that something may be coming my way and i feel really nervous and scared about it. I dont see a bright future for myself anymore. i dont know i just want some insights rom someone other than myself. . .i just feel lost
Tip:yes
Picture Of Reading:Yes
Total price:24mil

Ghostly Ladykiller

• Order Form: Dream Interpretation:
Username: Cannibalistic_Nature
Is this a recent Dream?: Yes (Just had it last night)
Is this a re-occuring Dream?: No (This is the first time I have had it)
Name/list the Dream Symbols or Scenery (Items, Colors, Animals, etc): my deceased dog (has been gone for years), many tiny kittens, my mother (have not had contact with her for years), a swimming pool, a basement that was covered in dust (like piles of dust on top of piles of dust), lots of gray.
Did you PM me a write up of your dream?: I will after posting this
Tip: Yes
Total price: 1.5 bil. (I am really worried. I will explain in my PM. If necessary I will pay more to have my reading done faster)

Junpiter's Kouhai

Mewling Noob

6,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Username: Fay Demise
Lover or Other person's Name: Zygmond Kent
Reading Your Are Ordering: Chalice Of Love,Past-Life Connection
Question(s) or Focus: Are there anything I should be worried or be careful about in the future with my relationship? Will he ever try to make me feel special.. Ever (i.e do something sweet, Give me gifts, surpise me with flower etc.)?
Information, Background of Question | Dream: My lover and I are together for 11 months, We have a fine relationship (No probs, no fidelity issues, both in graduating in college..). He is an Aries and I'm a sagg. He is an athelete scholar, I'm a student scholar... We are in a LDR, It takes 3 hours to go to his place and him to mine. He doesn't do anything sweet infact, I kept showering him love... i mean, overflowing help and gifts... not that i regret it but i'm actually expecting that he'd do something to make me weak in my knees (lol). I know for a thing he loves me as much as i love him. But ofcourse, I get envious on how other friends of mine treat their girlfriend.. they are sweet.. lol but not my boyfriend. he is rarely sweet.. lol

and also, I'm curious lol

Tip: 500,000,000 gg
Picture Of Reading:Yes/No (5k extra) Yes
Total price: 500,000,000 gg smile

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fay Demise

BRIBE starts at 1Billion each Bribe reading. You have ordered two BRIBE's, your price doesn't cover one.

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Rose Silvers

Reading Your Are Ordering:
3 card spreading,
Chalice of love,
Wish spread,
Luck spread

Did you want the other 3 readings? They are each a BRIBE, you would have to increase your trade.

Business Seeker

Celestial Petals
Rose Silvers

Reading Your Are Ordering:
3 card spreading,
Chalice of love,
Wish spread,
Luck spread

Did you want the other 3 readings? They are each a BRIBE, you would have to increase your trade.

Would 5 bil be ok?

Junpiter's Kouhai

Mewling Noob

6,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Celestial Petals
Fay Demise

BRIBE starts at 1Billion each Bribe reading. You have ordered two BRIBE's, your price doesn't cover one.

>_< wink Fwua! Sorry. Then I bribe for 5Billion for both readings? >w< wink /

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Cannibalistic_Nature

Order is sent. I will be happy to do free tea reading if you'd like to help sort any emotions from this reading.

Love & Light,
Celestialpetals emotion_bigheart

Beloved Noob

20,190 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Medalist 100

Username:kilala4892

Lover or Other person's Name: Juan

Reading Your Are Ordering: Finding Life Direction & Past-Life Connection

Question(s) or Focus: Will things continue strong with me and my love for even longer. Is there there anything I have to look out for in my life?

Information, Background of Question | Dream: Well i've been in a runt in my life for 2 years and at this point i don't know where to go or what to do. Also I feel like I have a strong connect to my love that feels really old. There was a time that we had split because I had chose to and that connection has tugged me back to him. We are happy as of right now I just want to know if its just me or if it really is real.

Tip:2 Bil

Picture Of Reading: No

Total price: 7 bil (If that is ok with you)

Lonely Fatcat

Username: Creeporeon
Lover or Other person's Name: N/A
Reading Your Are Ordering: 3 Card spread
Question(s) or Focus: Am I going to be happy next year? Where is the path for me?
Information, Background of Question | Dream: I may or may not have to leave the state im in but it's my choice and I don't want to make the wrong one
Tip: Yes
Picture Of Reading:Yes
Total price: 5bil

( Sorry if I did it wrong sweatdrop )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items