Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I am Silvybby
-Explosion-Array-

Ah! I see. Everyone's just getting ready for sleep. XD I'm probably going to stay up late reading/trying to code.
It's been pretty good so far. ^_^

ohh coding?? like for gaia threads and stuff??

Not really for Gaia stuff, per se. But yeah, just relearning my HTML and CSS. Then it's straight into Javascipt. ^_^ I used to mod profiles on other places, but I guess I just kind of forget. XD

It's probably easier than your law essay. X_X; I'm not much of a writer for school stuff. Good luck with it, I'm sure you're research will prove useful in the end. 3nodding

Hot Tipper

-Explosion-Array-

Not really for Gaia stuff, per se. But yeah, just relearning my HTML and CSS. Then it's straight into Javascipt. ^_^ I used to mod profiles on other places, but I guess I just kind of forget. XD

It's probably easier than your law essay. X_X; I'm not much of a writer for school stuff. Good luck with it, I'm sure you're research will prove useful in the end. 3nodding

that's so cool ! I'm no good with coding XD so that would be harder than my law stuff lol XD
thank you crying just, im kinda procrastinating which I really shouldnt be.. sweatdrop

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
I am Silvybby
-Explosion-Array-

that's so cool ! I'm no good with coding XD so that would be harder than my law stuff lol XD
thank you crying just, im kinda procrastinating which I really shouldnt be.. sweatdrop

Oh, um... thank you? sweatdrop Iunno. It's just something I do. heart

And, no problemo. ^_^V Oh! I always procrastinate. Right now, to stimulate that and keep myself a bit entertained while I read/experiment, I play a game alongside it. Like Freerice.com or Word Dynamo over at Dictionary.com. Also... a browser MMO or something if I don't feel like those. Helps me stay focused on an area. 3nodding

Hot Tipper

-Explosion-Array-

that's a smart idea ! >.<
But, i tend to like just drift off to other things XD instead of focusing on the central thing I really need to get done lol zzz such bad habit sweatdrop

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Dotti600

Order sent~! Finish trade when you can.

It was an amazing reading Dotti600. There are 9 cards to this reading. 6 cards were Major arcana and Court cards - 3 were minor arcana and they were all cups* (emotions) and a Pentacle card.

You received 3 of the more positive cards of the tarot deck. Some great meaning here!

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
-Explosion-Array-

I am Silvybby

Hey Silvybby!

Welcome Explosion Array!

I just got online a bit ago. Sorry I didn't see your message earlier. Yeah, you can visit and hang out here anytime. emotion_bigheart

You are coding eh? I have been learning online and have gotten as far as being able to make a webpage with some CSS. Perhaps when you get into the java script you can help me with a widget I am wanting to code?

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Celestial Petals
-Explosion-Array-

I am Silvybby

Hey Silvybby!

Welcome Explosion Array!

I just got online a bit ago. Sorry I didn't see your message earlier. Yeah, you can visit and hang out here anytime. emotion_bigheart

You are coding eh? I have been learning online and have gotten as far as being able to make a webpage with some CSS. Perhaps when you get into the javascript you can help me with a widget I am wanting to code?

Ah! Sorry if I kinda carry on and stuff, Ms. Silvy!... XD Uhm... hmm, yeah, I'd love to help you eventually! ^_^ It's mostly relearning, but the Javascipt with be a whole new... wait! I did study that awhile ago! sweatdrop Either way.. when I feel my knowledge won't disappoint, I shall give you a holler. heart

Now... since you're handy... I feel like ordering a Dream Interpretation or a Past Life Connection spread.

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
-Explosion-Array-

Ah! Sorry if I kinda carry on and stuff, Ms. Silvy!... XD Uhm... hmm, yeah, I'd love to help you eventually! ^_^ It's mostly relearning, but the Javascipt with be a whole new... wait! I did study that awhile ago! sweatdrop Either way.. when I feel my knowledge won't disappoint, I shall give you a holler. heart

Now... since you're handy... I feel like ordering a Dream Interpretation or a Past Life Connection spread.

Ok. I will do both for you at one price. Just start a trade for the Past Life and submit the order forms for both.

What is the dream about?

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Celestial Petals
-Explosion-Array-
[n you get into the javascript you can help me with a widget I am wanting to code?

Ok. I will do both for you at one price. Just start a trade for the Past Life and submit the order forms for both.

What is the dream about?

Well, I usually have very recurrent dreams, but this one was quite new. Basically, I was younger and looked like an Asian princess or something. (Yes, bear with me. sweatdrop ), around the age of around 9. I could fly by running and doing a double jump, and also I wore two swords and traditional Oriental costume- which it felt, in the dream, was linked to my powers of flying.

Mn... but there's more than just that. There were some rather vivid adventures to go along with it.

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Oh! Fiddlesticks! What price would you like, dear? For the Past Life Connections one alright? Or would you prefer more?

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
-Explosion-Array-

Well, I usually have very recurrent dreams, but this one was quite new. Basically, I was younger and looked like an Asian princess or something. (Yes, bear with me. sweatdrop ), around the age of around 9. I could fly by running and doing a double jump, and also I wore two swords and traditional Oriental costume- which it felt, in the dream, was linked to my powers of flying.

Mn... but there's more than just that. There were some rather vivid adventures to go along with it.

Take your time and write it up and then send it PM if you'd like. It is very interesting. I can't wait to research it and find your hidden messages and meanings in this one!

Write the happenings and scenery of the dream.

Then go back through it and note:
Nature, People, Animals, Objects: colors, feelings, numbers (2 swords - could be a play on tarot's 2 of swords in some way.)
Any other changes in your appearance - if you see something more than once.
Season's, what things were made of it that made an impression.

Are you asian, or just in the dream?

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
-Explosion-Array-
Oh! Fiddlesticks! What price would you like, dear? For the Past Life Connections one alright? Or would you prefer more?

smile Past life Tarot price is perfect. The dreams interpretation is free.

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
• Order Form: Tarot, Tea, & Pendulum:
Username: -Explosion-Array-
Lover or Other person's Name: Darling! <3
Reading Your Are Ordering:Past Life Connection
Question(s) or Focus: Who we were, how we met, the difficulties we faced, and how we challenged them. Also, the general flavour of our love(if any). ^_^
Information, Background of Question | Dream: We have always been cautious people. However, I come from a more chaotic Background and am quite his opposite. We have similar morals, and to be honest- I have a rather intense presence. I also act quite male sometimes.
Tip: 10000
Total price: 60000g

• Order Form: Dream Interpretation:
Username: -Explosion-Array-
Is this a recent Dream?: Yes
Is this a re-occuring Dream?: No
Name/list the Dream Symbols or Scenery (Items, Colors, Animals, etc):
Did you PM me a write up of your dream?: Not yet. If you would prefer, I may write it directly in the thread for sample purposes. <3 However, if you prefer more organization, I shall send a PM.
Tip: --
Total price: Free with above reading?

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Celestial Petals
-Explosion-Array-

smile Past life Tarot price is perfect. The dreams interpretation is free.

EEEE! *bounces* Thank you so much! XDDD! This is great! OH... I sent my trade- originally I got overzealous and didn't label it, however, I corrected it and resent it with the proper labeling. 3nodding

Now to catalogue this dream, and the objects affiliated in it.

Hot Tipper

-Explosion-Array-

hehe no no it's fine ! I get amazed at people's skills with those coding and graphics T__T i get so jealous at their skill

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff