Sparkly Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Celestial Petals
AlvereBenedict
[ If ill have enough money?For this thing I want to go to? o.o

I did a Pendulum Reading, you don't need to pay me for this. Your question is quite to the point, let me know if you need a full tarot reading for this question still:

If ill have enough money?For this thing I want to go to? 'Yes

If it is not to much trouble for you ! I wouls still like a wish spread not for the question but just in general.

Sparkly Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Celestial Petals
AlvereBenedict
[ If ill have enough money?For this thing I want to go to? o.o

I did a Pendulum Reading, you don't need to pay me for this. Your question is quite to the point, let me know if you need a full tarot reading for this question still:

If it is not to much trouble for you ! I wouls still like a wish spread not for the question but just in general.

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
AlvereBenedict

Not too much trouble. I have sent the reading. Hope it is helpful. Hard to really know with a general reading so you can let me know. smile

You had some cards make an appearance again in this reading. You should meditate on their with your question. Also the first card is a great place to start right now.

Thanks for the order! Please send and finish trade.

Business Businessman

7,125 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
• Order Form: Tarot, Tea, & Pendulum:
Username: Kohaku Ushio
Lover or Other person's Name: N/A
Reading Your Are Ordering: Will I find true love?
Question(s) or Focus: It's just something I've always wondered about. Though "Will I find it" is a yes or no sort of question, so hopefully the reading will be partially more in depth than that? Maybe?
Information, Background of Question | Dream: There's not much information to be given for this question, I don't think. I suppose I've just always wanted to know ^^ it feels magical, somehow
Tip: 10k
Total price: 60k

Business Businessman

7,125 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ah! I was going to ask this question at the bottom of my order post, but it seems I forgot, sorry! Do I start the trade immediately or should I wait for a confirmation/rejection?

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kohaku Ushio
Ah! I was going to ask this question at the bottom of my order post, but it seems I forgot, sorry! Do I start the trade immediately or should I wait for a confirmation/rejection?

Hi, Welcome!

In the rules it states to start trade after posting so now is fine. It will be late tonight, even like 5 or so hours until I get to your reading. If I am wiped out by then I will wait until tomorrow night to do it because it is always better for your when I have the energy to write the definitions in full. (When I do this tired It will make sense to me, and not so much to you. lol.) ^ . ^

If you remember your question, just send it Pm. I can always add a free Pendulum to get your answer with your reading.

Business Businessman

7,125 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Celestial Petals
Kohaku Ushio

Hi, Welcome!

In the rules it states to start trade after posting so now is fine. It will be late tonight, even like 5 or so hours until I get to your reading. If I am wiped out by then I will wait until tomorrow night to do it because it is always better for your when I have the energy to write the definitions in full. (When I do this tired It will make sense to me, and not so much to you. lol.) ^ . ^

If you remember your question, just send it Pm. I can always add a free Pendulum to get your answer with your reading.

Ah! I apologize, I should have read the rules more diligently, I shall send the trade right away then! ^^
I posted the order fairly late, so I'm not surprised that you're tired. Everyone works best when they're rested so whether it's in 5 hours or tomorrow - whichever works best for you, works best for me ^^ Indeed it does.
That sounds incredibly interesting! But isn't the Pendulum (from what I've gathered after reading some of your explanations) a "Yes", "No" or "I don't know" sort of shindig?

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kohaku Ushio

Ah! I apologize, I should have read the rules more diligently, I shall send the trade right away then! ^^
I posted the order fairly late, so I'm not surprised that you're tired. Everyone works best when they're rested so whether it's in 5 hours or tomorrow - whichever works best for you, works best for me ^^ Indeed it does.
That sounds incredibly interesting! But isn't the Pendulum (from what I've gathered after reading some of your explanations) a "Yes", "No" or "I don't know" sort of shindig?

It's fine. Yes, Pendulum's are like that. I did one for you so you could see it with the tarot reading. It is posted above the reading.

It was a positive reading. There are some unclear areas, and things are needed to continue forward. Enjoy. I accepted trade.

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I have done one order in the past 24 hours. I will be back tomorrow night to do readings.
Celestial_Petals

Pendulum
Username: Dianda Panda
Lover or Other person's Name: -
Reading Your Are Ordering: One question > Pendulum.
Question(s) or Focus: I just want a Yes/No question if I should start taking a course/study to become a cat behaviorist in the future.
Information, Background of Question | Dream: After the summer vacation the contract of my job ends. I love cats/animals. But I did another study, and doing a new study like Vet-assistant it will cost me too much study. Anyway, all I want is a yes or no question. I am being too unsure about it.
Total price: 25k + 10k = 35k

Are you still open?
It looks a bit quiet here. ninja

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Dianda Panda
Celestial_Petals

Pendulum
Username: Dianda Panda
Lover or Other person's Name: -
Reading Your Are Ordering: One question > Pendulum.
Question(s) or Focus: I just want a Yes/No question if I should start taking a course/study to become a cat behaviorist in the future.
Information, Background of Question | Dream: After the summer vacation the contract of my job ends. I love cats/animals. But I did another study, and doing a new study like Vet-assistant it will cost me too much study. Anyway, all I want is a yes or no question. I am being too unsure about it.
Total price: 25k + 10k = 35k

Are you still open?
It looks a bit quiet here. ninja

Welcome! Thanks for your order.

Yes, I am still open. I will be doing your order this evening late so you should have it by tomorrow.

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Dianda Panda
:

Please send trade. I have your order.
Celestial Petals
Dianda Panda
:

Please send trade. I have your order.[/quote