Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Celestial_Petals

Do you have any tea lights, rosemary, and seasalt?

AlvereBenedict
I have sea salt but the other things I would have to buy. I happen to know the whole story behind the house though...on what the psychic told me ..

The story on the house is in the past. The wheel of the year has turned many times since then, right? So any negative energy or connection that is not welcome can be banished.

What herbs do you have in your kitchen?

Sparkly Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Celestial Petals
Celestial_Petals

AlvereBenedict
I have sea salt but the other things I would have to buy. I happen to know the whole story behind the house though...on what the psychic told me ..

The story on the house is in the past. The wheel of the year has turned many times since then, right? So any negative energy or connection that is not welcome can be banished.

Well I have sea salt...I may have some rosemary..

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
AlvereBenedict
Celestial Petals
Celestial_Petals

AlvereBenedict

Well I have sea salt...I may have some rosemary..

You can begin clearing away that energy then. Follow the instructions I sent you in the pm for sea salt/rosemary bath. Also sprinkle a bit of these in the corners of your home. Say the banishing bit I sent in the pm while doing this.

If you don't have a candle - you can do this part when you get one.

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
AlvereBenedict

Thank you, Order is sent. Let me know if you have any questions. Finish trade when you can.

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Fieri Lux

Order sent. Enjoy reading. If you have any questions, just ask by pm or post. Thank you! Finish trade when ready.

Hot Tipper

hihi biggrin

Sparkly Fatcat

Username: Dotti600
Lover or Other person's Name: Tommy
Reading Your Are Ordering: Past Life Connection
Question(s) or Focus: Just interested smile
Information, Background of Question | Dream: My boyfriend Tommy and I have been together for almost a year and we are really close. We're more like best friends than boyfriend/girlfriend. I feel like I've known him forever
Tip: 3k tip
Total price:50k

May I ask the details on the "WTF?" reading? What exactly is it about? I was a little lost on the breif description razz

Hot Tipper

Dotti600
Information, Background of Question | Dream: My boyfriend Tommy and I have been together for almost a year and we are really close. We're more like best friends than boyfriend/girlfriend. I feel like I've known him forever

May I ask the details on the "WTF?" reading? What exactly is it about? I was a little lost on the breif description razz

hi ^___^ Thank you for ordering! Can you please send the trade to Celestial? and she will get back to you rightaway when she comes on.

Also, for the question, can you please directly quote Celestial so she can answer you ^_^

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Dotti600

Hey Dotti600,

Welcome! I will be doing orders later tonight - so you will have it by morning or tomorrow. Thanks for sending trade.

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hi. Just droppin' in... 3nodding

Hot Tipper

-Explosion-Array-

hi biggrin

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
I am Silvybby
-Explosion-Array-

hi biggrin

Hows the evening for you? ^_^

Hot Tipper

-Explosion-Array-

hehe it's actually just afternoon here ! I'm trying to work on my law essay right now lol sweatdrop

how's yours? ^_^

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
I am Silvybby
-Explosion-Array-

hehe it's actually just afternoon here ! I'm trying to work on my law essay right now lol sweatdrop

how's yours? ^_^

Ah! I see. Everyone's just getting ready for sleep. XD I'm probably going to stay up late reading/trying to code.

It's been pretty good so far. ^_^

Hot Tipper

-Explosion-Array-

Ah! I see. Everyone's just getting ready for sleep. XD I'm probably going to stay up late reading/trying to code.
It's been pretty good so far. ^_^

ohh coding?? like for gaia threads and stuff??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff