Open/Accepting
Jump right in!

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Who are we?
We are the characters of your favorite Valve Games!
Team Fortress 2, Half Life, Left 4 Dead, Portal, DotA, etc.

Who are you?
Anyone you want to be!
A Valve character, yourself, whoever you want, etc.
Please post a profile if you are not going to RP a Valve character.

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
Where are we?

You are in a large offwhite warehouse, filled with tables, boxes, platforms, etc. It used to be an Aperture Science test room. Temporary walls have been hastily added, splitting the warehouse into three sections, the one you are in, one to your front and one to your right. There is a hole in the wall seperating the two other sections. Doors to the other sections are labelled in spray paint, Excavation and Demolition and Builders League. Spraypaint on the floor near your feet proclaims No Zombies or Headcrabs Allowed. To your left, you see a table set up with refreshments, including a half eaten cake. A memo on the table informs you that violence, although technically permitted, is frowned upon. It is signed by the Valve Gaming Guild.
User Image

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
What are the Rules?
-follow the Gaia ToS and this forum's rules
-be at least semi-literate, with little to no chatspeak
-no godmodding
-have a good time

What? Fanart?
I drew scenes from page 5 [x] and page 11 [x]
Savipersssss drew a scene from page 9 [x]

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
~Open~

Have fun everyone!
A BLU Spy is standing in the Builder's League United section of the warehouse. He finishes the cigarette he is smoking, drops it to the ground, and stamps it out under his shoe. He absently opens his disguise kit as he looks around. Nobody approached during his smoke. He slips on the mask of a RED Scout and makes his way toward the opening to the Reliable Excavation and Demolition section.
A RED Medic nervously entered the warehouse. His head darted back and forth, looking either for enemies or for test subjects. He wasn't sure to be relieved or disappointed when he found neither. His grip on his bonesaw didn't let up, though; it was a Medic's lot in life to always be in danger. He slowly made his way to the table to his left. As he ate a piece of the cake and read the memo, he kept his back to the wall.
(A BLU Engineer casually strolls into the warehouse. He glances first at the spy, then turns his head toward the medic. The engineer continues walking, with no apparent measure of concern on his face. He arrives at the table, eyeing the cake)

Well, I can't say I approve of the hospitality.
The Medic glared at the enemy Engineer, especially eying his shotgun and pistol. He had taken apart his own syringe gun months ago to use the parts for his experiments, and RED Command had shown no indication that they would replace it. Face-to-face with an armed BLU, though, he wished he had more than a bonesaw to defend himself with.

But the memo did say violence was frowned upon. Perhaps the Engineer was not here to pick a fight.

"Zhe cake, it is, ah..." the Medic was normally more collected than this, but adrenaline was making things difficult.
Upon hearing muffled voices on the other side of the warehouse, the Spy jumped a little. Little being the key word. A true Scout would, of course, be much better at jumping. Probably best to keep to the ground. He edged toward the other mercenaries to scout out the situation, while trying to stay out of bullet range.
(The engineer grinned madly, apparently delighting in the medic's anxiety, and took a single step toward him)

Howdy; you can call me Dell.

(The engineer extended his hand to solicit a shake)
If he hadn't already been pressed against the wall, the Medic would have jumped back ten feet. The wrench in the engineer's... in Dell's other hand caught in the light and glittered unnaturally. At least it seemed that way to the Medic. But, back to the wall, there was nowhere else to go. He slowly held out a gloved hand, but was unable to bring himself to actually touch the BLU.

"Ah, not many are vhilling to share zheir name, not in zhis business. Pardon if I do not give mine so freely."
(The engineer was about to briskly grab the medic's hand when the scout's encroachment caught his eye. He spun around, raising his wrench above his head)

Boy, don't you try anything, or I'll have ya eatin' nothing but applesauce when I'm through with ya.

*wink, smirk*
The Spy caught the Engineer's smirk but not his wink-- the distance and the Engineer's goggles blocked the view.

Oh, right! the Spy would have slapped himself if he weren't in public, I'm supposed to be his enemy!

He summoned forth his best Scout voice, "Puh-lease, Cowboy, I eat chumps like you fer breakfast." He smacked his bat against his left palm, trying to be menacing, while slowly making his way closer to the enemy Medic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff