Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Blue TF2 Scout

" yeah, where is everyone? Ain't there supposed to be two teams here?" looking around, she noticed just how big and empty the place was. Spout seemed to be busy with this robot thing, so she decided she would walk around for a bit to figure things out.
" Yo, I'm gonna go look around. You can have fun with yer giant a** eye-ball friend who is named after a balance breakfast," she grabs a bonk out of her duffle bag to drink before going making sure to take two, she offers one to the other scout.

(( Eh, what map are we on? I was hopeing 2Fort since its one of the most well known survers! Lol. Or is this just some made up surver?))

Witty Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
((Nice to meet you, BLU Scout.
It's good to see that we haven't completely forgotten about this thread.

Edit: We're actually in an old Aperture test room. There's a crappy map on the first page.

Edit 2: Here's more-or-less where I think everyone is. Assuming Skylar and Spyper are still around, I think they're hanging around the Dispenser, too. Let me know if I got something wrong.

User Image))

In a relationship with Red TF2 Scout

(( TF2 at portal? Lol. Nice Ta meet ya too. My friend Red told me about this Gaia thing over steam. She donated money or gold so I could be blue scout. Red, you should post that story your writing! That would be pretty cool.))

(( I would post the story, but first of all, I still need to edit it. Second of all, we're not at 2Fort. And finally, it's to freakin' long! And it is good to know that this thread is still alive.))

(( has everyone here heard of the gaiaonline iPod, iPhone app? I love it! I can check forms alot more often now. biggrin ))

(( this is what my friends and i did at summer school when we were bored >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7HGwCP-bOA&list=FL81tPIIMIgDoSS2D0KbqSeA&index=7&feature=plpp_video ))

Dapper Member

1,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"I am not stupid! Seriously mate, whatever have I done that has made me stupid? Not one thing, nope. Not at all, zip, zero. I am an incredibly advanced piece of intelligence, and your silly comments clearly prove that you are inferior to a robot like myself. Clearly. Did I make myself clear? Of course I did."He planned on going on about how he wasn't stupid, but he noticed an off-panel. As the Scout and Spy bickered, he calculated, and this indeed was a core port he was searching for. With a simple signal, he opened the panel revealing a small monitor and a spherical plug. "Oooh! Oh, just so Brilliant! This is just what I was looking for! Haha, I knew there was one down 'ere somewhere. I was 100% sure on that!" He made a happy whooping sound, finally he could get out of this place with all the smelly humans. He rotate his eye to face the Spout."Now, just plug me in and I'll be able to get out of here."

((I might be trying to revive the thread. Well, yanno I figured it shouldn't be left to die. *cough*... worth a shot ))

Blue scout walked down the hallway to the main room where he was told everyone would be. This seemed like an odd place to get together. Dark and gloomy like... Come to think of it, how did he get here in the first place? Pushing the subject from his head, he reached into his black bag and fished out a blutomium Barry bonk. He looked around first before taking a few sips. This hallway was never ending!
"freakin' un-believable!" he whispered to himself. And kept walking.
"where da hell am I?!" he started running as fast as he could, hoping to find something (or someone) soon.

(( I got bored of waiting so I finally posted something. Lol. Never-ending hallway... I didn't have any better ideas. razz ))

Romantic Sex Symbol

Hello my little test subjects! you lovely little mercenaries, random machinery, and anyone else I forgot! Sorry for the waiting. I believe we are waiting for some people to be available to post. I know for sure BLU Demo is still around, he just doesn't know were to proceed. Poor fool finally found his stuff that we totally meant to give him.

In the mean time, if you haven't yet, I recommend joining the Valve Gaming Guild! It is a fun little place where we discuss Valve Games and other things. It is originally where we drafted the idea for this death trap get together, we even still discuss it a bit there in one of the threads. Along with the future plot for this, that we might implement soon!

You don't have to join if you don't want to, but I highly recommend it! We occasionally grant death wishes hold contests and possibly hold experiments events in the near future.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this little party of ours, and please don't murder each other too much. Our janitors are on strike and the respawn system has been buggy lately, so if you DO happen to die..well..that is up to the system to work out...But I heard we had some lovely doctors and healing machinery in the facility that could heal you right up.

~ Kisses ~

- Vice Captain of the VGG

P.S. ignore the strike outs, I'm writing this in pen and lacking white out and extra paper. Do not pay any attention to them! I will know if you try to read them!
If I find out you did, I won't be a happy wolf ...man...person! And I will be forced to remove all cake from the building!

((Tried to explain the current situation and explain the future of the thread while trying to spice it up a bit and possibly introduce a future character wink
If you wish, imagine this letter appeared and your character read it, ate it, threw it away, blew their nose with it, etc. ))
The Spy looked around for a moment before noticing the core port. He took a step toward it, but his foot landed on the VGG letter and slipped. He landed harshly on his tailbone and lost his grip on Wheatley, who skittered a few feet away.

"Merde! s**t! I meant s**t!" he glared at the offending paper, "What the hell's a Valve Gaming Guild? Whatever."

Red scout held back a laugh when she saw spout slip on the paper. He seemed to busy to have a bonk at the moment, so she put it back in her bag and headed to the first door/hallway that she saw. Seems like not much is happing at the moment, she mines well look around this place.
Scout walked out of the room and into the dim lighted hallway. She looked over her sholder before taking off in a sprint. It felt good to finally run.

Dangerous Millionaire

the red spy steps back after reading the long and rather annoying notice. "Vice Captain of the VGG? Hmmm...He shale be the next to die." The spy grins while twirling his spysicle between his fingers. "But for now I have my targets. Red scout and that core piece." the spy cloaks as he hears someone quickly running up to him. Hiding the spy watches the red scout run past him. with a large grin he quickly cloaks as a friendly medic. "Ah mon cher, your death will be quick as your run." ninja

As blu scout runs, he hears fast foot steps in the same hallway.
"what on earth is-" his sentence Is cut short when a red scout appears out of the darkness, but now just any scout. He knew her from 2fort! WHAM!

Red tumbles over the blu and falls forward, landing not far from behind him.
"ow! Would ya watch where ya-" she turns around, recognizing the scout. Is this the same scout from 2fort that helped her out when she was new? The blu scout that had became her best friend when she was resented even by her own team? She stared at him.
"is it-... Are you-..." she stuttered, her eyes fulling up with tears. Remembering Blu, she had been transferred to cold-front (cold-fort? Front? Idk smile a mounth ago.

Dangerous Millionaire

Holding out his hand the "medic" helps the scout to her feet. "you will need to be more careful if you're ever in a fight. I don't want to waist my medi gun on someone I can't keep up with." the spy looks at the new blue scout. "Hmm. Why does this one look familiar?" he silently wondered. "If he was important I'm sure I would have remembered him."
"Yaaaa!!! Yatatata!" Heavy shouts running towards the group of scouts and...Medic! "docktor! Follow me!" He shouts grabbing the medic by the shoulder and pushing him over. "We go together! Now this way."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff