Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Red TF2 Scout

"oh, nothin' just wonderin' dats all," he walks closer and looks the sniper in the eyes
" so what did happen?" he says, throwing a cookie at the sniper's feet.

4,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Adela sees the red masked person and runs up I tap her shoulder.
"ma'am what's going on? Where m' I and who are you people?" she says with a British like accent.

Dangerous Millionaire

Looking back spy saw the clearly confused aperture subject poking her in the arm. "What?" she stopped limping and turned to face her. "it is quite a long story. To sum it all up there are two, possably more, crazed killers hunting us down to kill us. Feel free to follow if you wish madam but ether way your safety is not promised to you."

4,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Us?
"by 'us' do you mean me along with your red 'nd blue friends?"
Adela coninues walking next to the person.
"and why do you wear a mask?"

Dangerous Millionaire

Sighing the spy rubs her forehead, "by us I mean everything living. As for the mask it's to hide that I am female. The others see it as a weakness...that and if everyone knows my identity then I would make a poor spy now wouldn't I?"

4,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
" every living thing..." Adela mumbles to herself. She sighs.
Have you got a clue who or what this... Thing' is?" she asks the "spy". She was holding her portal gun closer to her chest now, if anything we're to attack, she'd be ready.

In a relationship with Blue TF2 Scout

Red starts to wake up. She hears Blu near by. She sighs in relief. The sniper hadn't killed him yet. Red begins to sit up, but the stinging pain in her chest comes back. She yelps and falls back down. She holds her hand to where the crowbar hit, opening her eyes slightly, but her vision is blurry. She sees the Blu scout, but the sniper is there too. She gives one more attempt to sit up, but she ends up coughing up more blood
"...ow~..." her voice is scratchy.

Chi Kalani's Prince

Devoted Husband

The Sniper shook his head "Don't overexert yourself..."

Blu just watches Red lay back against the wall. Its to hard to just stand there and do nothing, but her stays where he is, thinking "who did this" he remembers
"hey ya didn't answer my question!"

Red slightly smiles at the sound of Blu's voice. he's a good little actor. but she starts thinking too... what did this to her? the thought bothered her, plus she hated staying in one place for too long. She forced herself to sit up all the way, Ignoring the stinging pain in her chest. She holds her hand on her chest where the bar hit. Something was defenitly brocken, but she starts to stand up anyways, not bothering to lesson to the sniper.

Chi Kalani's Prince

Devoted Husband

The Sniper glared at the Scout "I see no reason ta tell you"

"well what if this... Thing! Is a threat the all of us and I would like to help kill it?!" he was feeling quite mad right now, and took a step closer so he would be right in the sniper's face
"tell me"

Scout is about half way standing when she falls back over.
"damn it.." she wispers and try's again, pushing herself up with one hand as the other hand stays on her chest wound.
Crying in the dark nine remembers the day she lost her daddy. She remembers the screaming, the burnt picture...the bomb. Tightly she gripped onto the shard of her daddy's HEV suit chained to her neck. Looking up nine saw a pair of glowing blue eyes looking down at her...it was step father.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff