Welcome to Gaia! ::

(The engineer delighted in the spectacle before him. He raised his pistol above his head and discharged it several times)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaw!

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
//ooc:just pretend my avatar is male, okay? sweatdrop //

The RED Sniper was enjoying his cup of coffee when he heard several gunshots from across the warehouse. Curiously he made his way towards the ruckus, manoeuvring over boxes but keeping his distance from the group. As he got closer, he saw two Medics fighting eachother as a BLU Engineer and RED Scout watched amused. He decided to not draw attention to himself until the fight got ugly. Sure fighting was frowned upon here, but it was still allowed.
The Blue Spyper's home had died down, after crashing in an empty room, he would have expected the heavy to say 'Long' Trip but he wasn't here right now. Of course the camper was face first into the ground, crack in his neck he shouted out to the van "Bloody HUNK OF JUNK" before disappearing and reappearing outside it Kicking it before entering the main room where all the action was taking place.

*CRACK*

Walked over to one of the snipers to the other team he watched the two medics and spy scout before asking "Pardon me, what is with the Medics today?"

*CRACK

"Cross-eyed snake!"
(The engineer extended his bowl of popcorn toward the Spyper amicably)

You got here just in time. We're havin' a bit of friendly competition.

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
The Sniper no more than glanced at the strange BLU Spyper before his question was answered by the Engineer. He backed off a bit from the BLU's, not entirely comfortable being around them but glad they weren't being hostile towards him. He didn't like how the fight was going, with the RED Medic being taken by surprise, he was already at a disadvantage.

Moving his attention to his teams Scout, he noticed he was awfully... quiet for a Scout. He is usually the one making the most noise from his obnoxious insults, or at least shouts of encouragements. He shrugged the thought off, the runner still looked deeply interested as the Medic's traded blows.
The BLU Spy (still disguised as a Scout) decided that the RED Medic wasn't liable to seriously hurt the BLU, so he moved over to the Snipers- the Sniper and Spyper.

"Yo! Convicts! You guys better be here to show us how ya party down under. Didja bring any a' them 'sheilas' with ya? This sausage fest needs some hotties, ya know!"
A BLU one-eyed black scottish cyclops stumbled into the room after hearing all the commotion.
"Aye! ya bleedin idiots started the party without me!?"

He then staggered towards the Engineer and took a swig from his bottle of scrumpy. Only to be disappointed at how little was left in it.
"I hope that toy of yer's dispenses refills lad, you wouldn't like to see me sober..."
He then flashed a devilish grin and focused his attention towards the Medics.
"Bloody sawbones..."
"Hey, man, yeah! Some booze'd make this place a real party. C'mon, ya, ya" the Spy stuttered a little over having to insult his own team. Spying was kind of hard sometimes, "C'mon, ya stupid BLU, get us some beer up in this place!"

He sauntered over to the BLUs, trying to play the part of a fearless Scout, and kicked the Dispenser, "Booze. Ya know what that means, machine? Bo-ooze."
The Demoman wasn't wounded. That wasn't going to stop the Dispenser from latching on to him. Refills? Bullet refills? She had ammunition for all sorts of guns. Metal, too. Maybe Engineer's friend wanted metal? Her ammunition compartment popped open, with some metal and explosives sitting inside.

Oh! Booze. She didn't know how to make alcohol. Hey! The Dispenser beeped angrily at the Spy for kicking her. Good thing he was wearing that silly mask. She didn't have to heal him if while he wore it.

Apocalyptic Heckler

38,840 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Birthday Gaian! 500
  • Partygoer 500
Gorgan Freeman comes and says hi to everyone than buggers off.
The Engie had given way for reply, either way he got... a reply so he was fine. He watched what he guessed was the Free man come in and... say Hi, as if, must have been his suit or something.

Moving on he noticed the Odd dispencer and the Demoman who just arrived.
In a flash he was next to the Demoman, You Swill Drink, Bomb Chucking...

*CRACK*

"Pardon Me, should I get us some 'scrumpy' so to say?
(The engineer hastily dismounted the dispenser and replaced himself with the bowl of popcorn. He then pulled the entirety of the dispenser's contents out of the lower bin and started pounding them into the structure with his wrench. After several seconds, he spoke.)

Dog Gonnet, its not enough.

(He turned to face the demoman and snatched the now empty bottle from his hand.)

Hope ya don' mind.

(The engineer held the bottle against the dispenser and began hammering it with his wrench. Moments later, the dispenser sprouted an array of new components and accessories.)

That oughta do it. Dig in, boys.
The power!!!

It slightly tickled as parts of the Dispenser shifted into a new form. With the addition of the empty bottle, everything clicked into place.

Oooh, so that's how you make alcohol. Of course, why didn't I see that before?

As the Dispenser set about distilling, she slowly realized that word "I" was now part of her dictionary.

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
The Sniper couldn`t help roll his eyes at the Scout`s remark on asking him and the Spyper about inviting women. "Boy even if we did invite a few dames, they'd be old enough to be your mother and have no interest in a spastic gremlin like you." But the Scout's interest quickly changed as a BLU Demo stumbled into the room asking for more booze. Hell, he wouldn't mind a beer or two himself but he didn't plan on being wasted in the presence of this many BLU's.

Malevolent Perfectionist

(Late reply is late. Sorry. xp Also, can I say I love this sentient Dispenser? Engie, watch it. It's becoming Self-Aware!)

Isthill didn't let up on his pursuit, relentlessly swinging his saw and throwing in a few quick thrusts every so often, keeping his RED counterpart on the defence. The others' footwork was admirable as his blade would keep missing just by a hair, sometimes hooking fabric but after three minutes there was still no fresh blood staining that rustic needle on his ubersaw.

Frankly, that was getting annoying.

With another aggressive lunge, he tried to finally force an opening in the RED's defence, but before he could bring his saw down the gunshots took him by complete surprise, leaving himself wide open as he looked back at the Engineer with alarm, his confusion growing only more at seeing more faces in the room.

Venn ze Hell did ze rest ov zem show-ahp?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff