Welcome to Gaia! ::

Looking into the scout's eyes nine simply gave an emotionless stare. "step father warned me about all of you....how you want to hurt me. I've been hurt enough!" throwing her crowbar nine hits the scout in the chest. "I know how humans are."

Chi Kalani's Prince

Devoted Husband

The Sniper shook his head "Not all humans are alike, mate..."
"your jobs are to kill people...you're a crazed killer. There is no right for you to correct me." nine glares at the man in red. "stay away from me. I've had enough hurt!"

In a relationship with Blue TF2 Scout

Red falls to the ground when the heavy metal bar hits her. There is a stining pain in her chest, like a rib broke or some thing.
"what the crap man, I didn't even-" she is cut off when she starts coughing up blood. The pain is worse! When she try's to sit up, it feels like needles are pushing her back down. She lets out a scream of pian and looks at the sniper for help.

In a relationship with Red TF2 Scout

Blu hears a scream near by. Red's scream! He drops the girl in the orange suit and runs at his top speed, but stoping to give the spy one last glance.
"I'll be back," he runs off down the hall shouting back at the spy one more time,
"And we're only friends!" he disapperes in the darkness.

Chi Kalani's Prince

Devoted Husband

The Sniper bent down and lifted up the Scout's head to prevent shock. He glared at the girl who had thrown the crowbar "You've got us wrong...I'm not crazed killer, I'm an assassin"
"call yourself as you will. You still kill without a cause." opening her hand the crowbar glides back to her. Pointing her weapon at the man in red nine's eyes begin to glow just as her step father's. "too much hate...too much pain!" hitting the wall there is a sudden ball of green energy and light surround her. Then, in the blink of an eye, she is gone. Leaving nothing but scorch marks.

((Sorry for not being clear. My game is half life...no one else was half life))

Chi Kalani's Prince

Devoted Husband

He clenched his fist in anger. He then picked up the Scout and hauled her back to the room they came from "Don't worry about her...she just don't know what she's talkin' about"
Walking silently through the starry limbo with tears in her eyes nine collapses to the floor. "where are you?" she weakly whisperes. "where?"

Dangerous Millionaire

Limping down the bloody white hall spy drags her knife along the wall making a god awful screaching noise. "I warned you they've been following me...now they're here to f**k us!"

4,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Adela watched the masked person stand up and start limping away. She was saying something to herself, but adela wasn't lessening. What should she do? The blue one wants to kill her, but it seems that they didn't wat to hurt her before the boy notice the red girl was gone. Maybe if she asked the masked lady, they could be... Friends? No, more like a partnership sort of thing. It's better then being alone. She ran after the masked person.

In a relationship with Blue TF2 Scout

Red had almost blacked out when the sniper picked her up. Now she really needed a medic. Her thoughts were getting fuzzyer as they walked.
"Blu..." she whispered. She blacks out.

In a relationship with Red TF2 Scout

Blue keeps running down the hall, what the spy had said earlyer. her voice keep ecoing in his mind. "your girl over there" "he's been following me" " The tenth class"
this tenth class... who is it? he comes to a spot full on scroch marks. something must has happened. he continues walking untill he comes to a large open room. Red is in there, lying on the ground passed out. he wanted to run in there shouting "What happened?!?" but he didn't. There was a sniper next to her. Their friend ship cannot be exposed, so he trys his best to casually walk into the room. when the sniper notices him, he says,
"what happened ta her?" he tryed to sound careless, but he felt his voice start to crack and tears starting to form in his eyes. he quickly walks over to a table and grabs a cookie.

Chi Kalani's Prince

Devoted Husband

The Sniper watched him carefully, gripping his knife "What's it to ya?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out