Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

Metal_Mistress
Spankie
The_Corinthian
@ Spankie if you think that the 14g ring was huge try forcing a caribean clip for carrying your shopping through your ears..... xd whee still i prefer the bar in the lip, In my opinion I think it looks alot better...
It wasn't the gauge that was bad, it was just the diameter of the ring. I was big to allow swelling, but I didn't swell at all. xp Way too big for my face.

hmm, that's odd, i usualy don't swell till about 3 - 4 days Affter the initial piercing.

Most of mine swelled right away.
But for some reason, my right conch never did.
Picometer
JakeWolf
I always heard 46% are made up... lol. Anyway, I wasn't really driving a Point. I like Tattoos and Piercings, but I think people are getting them just to get them. Like it's a trend.
People in the U.S. have been getting tattooed for over a hundred years, and tattoos have been a part of many cultures around the world for hundreds of years.

Tattoos themselves can be very spiritual.

Yeah, but that's why people got them. To be Spiritual. Now people get them as if they are getting paid for the advertizing space.
Metal_Mistress
x.Paper Wings.x

OMG! I LOVE their T-shirts!

My fave's are the "Come for the tattoos, stay for the subincisions."
And the one with "These piercings make me happy - not deaf"

*sigh* BME = heart

User Image
Im a BME whore, i have a few BME stickers on the back of my car aswell.
I have the Deaf t-shirt and the I'm in it for the pain, the ink and metal are just souvenirs tshirt both in the post.....at the mo. I have my Richard Ramirez "The Nightstalker" t-shirt on.....(if anyone don't know who he is type his name on a yahoo web search...
Metal_Mistress
Spankie
The_Corinthian
@ Spankie if you think that the 14g ring was huge try forcing a caribean clip for carrying your shopping through your ears..... xd whee still i prefer the bar in the lip, In my opinion I think it looks alot better...
It wasn't the gauge that was bad, it was just the diameter of the ring. I was big to allow swelling, but I didn't swell at all. xp Way too big for my face.

hmm, that's odd, i usualy don't swell till about 3 - 4 days Affter the initial piercing.
The only swelling I saw was a tiny bit around the hole. My lip itself didn't swell at all.

But when my roommate pierced her lip it looked like some punched her in the lip.
Arashimaru
Rules of getting a Tattoo...

Never get a Rock band's logo. Besides The Rolling Stones and Madona no one has lasted longer than maybe 15 years. So don't get a band logo, otherwise your kids are gonna bve like "What does A7X Mean?" and you're gonna be like "Oh... Uhh, it means I was in the Navy... Once..."

Never get one on a Part of the body that will be Vizable to a Boss. Cuz when your Job as a Rodie fails, you'll need to sit in a Cubicle.

Come up with an Idea and Wait 10 years. If you still like the idea, go with it. But 10 years ago, if you had gotten a Tattoo it may have been a power ragener or a My pretty poney. Would you like that now?

im going to have to disagree with these.
A: i have the logo for the Band Opeth tattooed on my back, and i love it, and wethere or not i "regret" it in 10 - 15 years, it still means something to me, and i'll have stories to tell.

B: Visible tattoos.. you only live once, and if it's something you feel strongly about, go for it.

And C: as for the wait 10 years thing, i can agree with that, make sure your getting something with meaning to it, don;t just get a tattoo to get one, but once again, you only live once.
I think the amount of piercings in your ears are disgusting they look horrible and are anything but art, i can understand tattoos but too many ruin it
Arashimaru
Picometer
JakeWolf
I always heard 46% are made up... lol. Anyway, I wasn't really driving a Point. I like Tattoos and Piercings, but I think people are getting them just to get them. Like it's a trend.
People in the U.S. have been getting tattooed for over a hundred years, and tattoos have been a part of many cultures around the world for hundreds of years.

Yeah, but that's why people got them. To be Spiritual. Now people get them as if they are getting paid for the advertizing space.

people who get like doritos logos tattooed on them for the $$, that's just ******** stupid to me.
xxcazzerxx
I think the amount of piercings in your ears are disgusting they look horrible and are anything but art, i can understand tattoos but too many ruin it

well, that's what you think.

I love my piercings, and yes, i do have quite a few in my ears, but, all that matters is that i like them. 3nodding
xxcazzerxx
It may not be "nice" to you but I think It looks great, beautiful in fact, what one person finds horrible others will think its wonderful.....It's called Folks and Strokes
Metal_Mistress
Arashimaru

Never get a Rock band's logo. Besides The Rolling Stones and Madona no one has lasted longer than maybe 15 years. So don't get a band logo, otherwise your kids are gonna bve like "What does A7X Mean?" and you're gonna be like "Oh... Uhh, it means I was in the Navy... Once..."

Never get one on a Part of the body that will be Vizable to a Boss. Cuz when your Job as a Rodie fails, you'll need to sit in a Cubicle.

Come up with an Idea and Wait 10 years. If you still like the idea, go with it. But 10 years ago, if you had gotten a Tattoo it may have been a power ragener or a My pretty poney. Would you like that now?

A: i have the logo for the Band Opeth tattooed on my back, and i love it, and wethere or not i "regret" it in 10 - 15 years, it still means something to me, and i'll have stories to tell.

B: Visible tattoos.. you only live once, and if it's something you feel strongly about, go for it.

And C: as for the wait 10 years thing, i can agree with that, make sure your getting something with meaning to it, don;t just get a tattoo to get one, but once again, you only live once.

man... People like to have opinions. Don't take it up with me, I didn'y make the rules. All I did was type them out.
Kotae
Metal_Mistress
Spankie
The_Corinthian

Most of mine swelled right away.
But for some reason, my right conch never did.

yeah, my Inner conch NEVER got swollen. my Industrial swelled up like a b***h tho
Metal_Mistress
Arashimaru
Picometer
JakeWolf

people who get like doritos logos tattooed on them for the $$, that's just ******** stupid to me.

I actually did not know they did that... That's ******** up.
Arashimaru
Metal_Mistress
Arashimaru

man... People like to have opinions. Don't take it up with me, I didn'y make the rules. All I did was type them out.

im not trying to be mean, im just expressign my Veiws on the subject. 3nodding
The_Corinthian
xxcazzerxx
It may not be "nice" to you but I think It looks great, beautiful in fact, what one person finds horrible others will think its wonderful.....It's called Folks and Strokes

Aww gee, Thanks redface
i got my earlobes pierced recently!

that was a big step for me, and i think that will be enough for a long while. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff