Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

I know your out there!
[Jak Spicer]
I havent posted yet, but I have numerous brands, scarifications and implants, and by "implants" I mean I have 3d stars in the back of my hands, im going to get sleeves done soon, which Is what I've always wanted to do in the first place, I also want to get my tounge split but I dont know if I could handle it.

I'm getting the implants removed soon because I think my body is rejecting them. sad

that's a bummer dude. I thought about getting some Small microdermal Anchors in various places. my pierced wants to do some Sub dermal stuff on my forehead, but i said no to that..
im getting my lip pierced twice and i want a tattoo of my clan on my back
My girl friend is entirly covered in tat's hell she even at one point shaved her hair of so her entire head could be tat's or body arts as some call it, I think its so arousing espechily her c**t stud god its such a turn on.

Me I'm to chicken to get and suck pericings or tattoed, she cool with it though since she is the more dominant member or our realation ship, some time I wonder if she should have been the man and me the woman xd whee
illusion_of_faith
im getting my lip pierced twice and i want a tattoo of my clan on my back

Cool Cool.
I'm not allowed to have anything emo

I want my lip pierced.
S is for Dumb
I'm not allowed to have anything emo

I want my lip pierced.

just wait untill your legal to get piercings wherever you live and get it.

5,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Sooon..

Sooon I will have my double nostril completed. Then I can move onto more and more piercings.
Metal_Mistress
[Jak Spicer]
I havent posted yet, but I have numerous brands, scarifications and implants, and by "implants" I mean I have 3d stars in the back of my hands, im going to get sleeves done soon, which Is what I've always wanted to do in the first place, I also want to get my tounge split but I dont know if I could handle it.

I'm getting the implants removed soon because I think my body is rejecting them. sad

that's a bummer dude. I thought about getting some Small microdermal Anchors in various places. my pierced wants to do some Sub dermal stuff on my forehead, but i said no to that..

I want to try to get magnets in the tips of my fingers so I can move s**t around on the tables, I dont know if its possible though.
[Jak Spicer]
Metal_Mistress
[Jak Spicer]

I want to try to get magnets in the tips of my fingers so I can move s**t around on the tables, I dont know if its possible though.

It's possible,

Magnetic Implants, A Six Month Retrospective
Synnthetika
Sooon..

Sooon I will have my double nostril completed. Then I can move onto more and more piercings.

if you put studs in them both tho, the ends of the jewelry would get tang;ed together
I think it would be cool to have sub dermal implants done. I just don't know what design, if any, I would get.

Nor do I know a place nearby that does them.
Metal_Mistress
Vegimite
I have boring piercings only 7 lol.
Im want to get a plug but I dont know much about them lol.
User Image
User Image

Are you talking about plugs as in the type of jewelry?

Sorry I went offline for a bit, but yes lol I don't know what to call the actual hole because there are so many names x]
I like my body the way it is... But I do want a nose peircing. I work a Bath & Body Works though, so I can't crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff