Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

*pounces Metal before taking off to destroy some people in the GD*
I shall be back shortly!!!
I could never take piercings for myself. Ok, maybe 3-5 to both ears, but others just don't suit me.

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo... When I'm eighteen. I've started to think what I am going to take now already, because I want to be sure. And I definiatley don't want to regret my choice when I'm older!
Thought about something like a celtic cross, just an ordinary cross or anykind of beautiful cross. If I take a cross without any decoration inside, maybe I'll also take "INRI" inside the cross. Because I am a Christian, that's why I want crosses. Angel would be pretty awsome too :0
A hanger would be rather nice also. Somewhere around my neck or by back.
*walks back in and mumbles about assholes* Bloody bastards...

Neways... okay, I have a question. what do you all think would look better on me, tongue piercing, or two eyebrow piercings in my left eye?
(I can't have any in my right eye because of scar tissue due to a fight)
And im back...FROM LUNCH!
Lyricyce
*walks back in and mumbles about assholes* Bloody bastards...

Neways... okay, I have a question. what do you all think would look better on me, tongue piercing, or two eyebrow piercings in my left eye?
(I can't have any in my right eye because of scar tissue due to a fight)

You could try a Hroizontal Eyebrow for a little bit of a different look.
I think eyebrow of some sort would look good on ya~
OH dear god some of those things are just so freaking gross...>.<
Kotae
I think eyebrow of some sort would look good on ya~

I second that.
Reaper Kai
OH dear god some of those things are just so freaking gross...>.<

What things?
I've got my lower left lip pierced, top right cartilage, and both earlobes once. I plan on getting a nose ring as well. As for tattoo's, planning on a snowflake on my right shoulder-blade, and a tribal wolf on my left side. (:
I love this...

we the modified hold that we are a distinct subcultural group with an established history and way of life. we take part in these activities and perform these body modifications for the betterment of ourselves, of our peers, and of the world in general. Piercing, tattoos, scarification, and other modifications are active political protest and lead to positive cultural reform. we demand the right to treat our bodies as our own, and we strongly urge all to do the same

heart
@Bambivere: Out of curiosity, any reason for the snowflake?

And Metal, I like that too. x3
I heart this one too...

IN MOD WE TRUST

The very question "why" is offensive. The suggestion that We are obligated to answer this question when they are not is by definition bigoted. One has the responsibility to answer the question why to oneself. Under no circumstances does anyone have the right to non-consensually question or investigate the personal motives. On the subject of societal norms. Fleeting changes in the whims of the lowest common denominator, grains of sand barely understood by the hundredth monkey that blindly follows, represent our collective "statistically normal" deaths. We declare those who adhere to norms for the sake of conformity to be traitors to everything that makes humanity beautiful. We, the people full of daring creativity and energy, declare them to be a scourge upon our planet. The entire concept of a "societal norm" as far as aesthetic definitions go is a flawed concept. It suggests that somehow there are blanket laws that apply to all of us. The very fact that these laws change radically from region to region and time to time points out their fallacies: are we expected to believe that humans are different in 2002 than they were in 1802? Or that humans are different in Britain than they are in India? Following these norms is an easy way out that surrenders much of what we should value in ourselves. Any free person knows that "societal norm" is just another term for "prison"...

...Any attempt to deny this freedom shall be seen as an act of war and will be responded to with the full retaliatory force deserved.
more piercings and a tattoo for me soon! i'm excited.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff