Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

i like tattoos but they have to mean sumthing biggrin biggrin biggrin
kastalio
i got my earlobes pierced recently!

that was a big step for me, and i think that will be enough for a long while. :3

cool cool.

Just make sure you take good care of them biggrin xd no infections!
Metal_Mistress
Arashimaru
Metal_Mistress
Arashimaru
Rules of getting a Tattoo...

Never get a Rock band's logo. Besides The Rolling Stones and Madona no one has lasted longer than maybe 15 years. So don't get a band logo, otherwise your kids are gonna bve like "What does A7X Mean?" and you're gonna be like "Oh... Uhh, it means I was in the Navy... Once..."

Never get one on a Part of the body that will be Vizable to a Boss. Cuz when your Job as a Rodie fails, you'll need to sit in a Cubicle.

Come up with an Idea and Wait 10 years. If you still like the idea, go with it. But 10 years ago, if you had gotten a Tattoo it may have been a power ragener or a My pretty poney. Would you like that now?

im going to have to disagree with these.
A: i have the logo for the Band Opeth tattooed on my back, and i love it, and wethere or not i "regret" it in 10 - 15 years, it still means something to me, and i'll have stories to tell.

B: Visible tattoos.. you only live once, and if it's something you feel strongly about, go for it.

And C: as for the wait 10 years thing, i can agree with that, make sure your getting something with meaning to it, don;t just get a tattoo to get one, but once again, you only live once.

man... People like to have opinions. Don't take it up with me, I didn'y make the rules. All I did was type them out.

im not trying to be mean, im just expressign my Veiws on the subject. 3nodding

Yeah...
I can't wait to get my first tats. I'm going to get to angels on my back. A light one and a dark one. One on each shoulder blade. Then I'm going to get my chin pierced.
Metal_Mistress
The_Corinthian
xxcazzerxx
I think the amount of piercings in your ears are disgusting they look horrible and are anything but art, i can understand tattoos but too many ruin it
It may not be "nice" to you but I think It looks great, beautiful in fact, what one person finds horrible others will think its wonderful.....It's called Folks and Strokes

Aww gee, Thanks redface
tis ok, I'm just proving a point to some people that everyone has a different opinion about everything in the world
I have my balls stapled to my a**.
The_Corinthian
Metal_Mistress
The_Corinthian
xxcazzerxx
I think the amount of piercings in your ears are disgusting they look horrible and are anything but art, i can understand tattoos but too many ruin it
It may not be "nice" to you but I think It looks great, beautiful in fact, what one person finds horrible others will think its wonderful.....It's called Folks and Strokes

Aww gee, Thanks redface
tis ok, I'm just proving a point to some people that everyone has a different opinion about everything in the world

Indeed indeed.

I feel like a dork to keep saying this, but i just keep on going back to it.

To each, their own
n_uhnak
I have my balls stapled to my a**.

we've got a regular commiedian here boys and girls! stare
Metal_Mistress
The_Corinthian
Metal_Mistress
The_Corinthian
xxcazzerxx

Aww gee, Thanks redface

Indeed indeed.

To each, their own
It doesn't make you sound like a dork Its the truth thats what some people do not understand what one person loves, another will hate
The_Corinthian
Metal_Mistress
The_Corinthian
Metal_Mistress
The_Corinthian
xxcazzerxx

Aww gee, Thanks redface

Indeed indeed.

To each, their own
It doesn't make you sound like a dork Its the truth thats what some people do not understand what one person loves, another will hate

Indeed, Indeed
lostx3withoutyou
i like tattoos but they have to mean sumthing biggrin biggrin biggrin

I could not agree more.
Metal_Mistress
The_Corinthian
Metal_Mistress
The_Corinthian
Metal_Mistress

Aww gee, Thanks redface

Indeed indeed.

To each, their own

Indeed, Indeed
if you want you can pm me, so I don't lose contact with you..
I'm only 15, so if I got anything pierced other than my ear lobes, my mum would go nuts. gonk

I have no idea what size barbells are in my ears.
[Sorry for the high contrast - crappy webcam]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When I'm older, I hope to get my nape pierced, and a small pair of lightning bolts tattooed on my hip bones. Sadly I can't get an industrial, because I have tiiiny ears, and not enough cartilage. ]:

Though, my mum is getting a tattoo of New Skool style swallows (holding cherries) on her lower back, soon. (she's only 31, so... xD)
The_Corinthian
Metal_Mistress
The_Corinthian
Metal_Mistress
The_Corinthian
Metal_Mistress

Aww gee, Thanks redface

Indeed indeed.

To each, their own

Indeed, Indeed
if you want you can pm me, so I don't lose contact with you..

Sounds good. Will Do.
Ghetto Gepetto
I'm only 15, so if I got anything pierced other than my ear lobes, my mum would go nuts. gonk

I have no idea what size barbells are in my ears.
[Sorry for the high contrast - crappy webcam]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

When I'm older, I hope to get my nape pierced, and a small pair of lightning bolts tattooed on my hip bones. Sadly I can't get an industrial, because I have tiiiny ears, and not enough cartilage. ]:

Though, my mum is getting a tattoo of New Skool style swallows (holding cherries) on her lower back, soon. (she's only 31, so... xD)

You could get another type of Industrial, other than the Starndard Helix-to-Helix industrial.

the definition of an industrial is just 2 or more piercings all connected with 1 Piece of Jewelry.

i have a Tripple Helix Spiral Industrial, and im going to have a conch-to-Tragus industrial soon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff