Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]

I have two 8G holes in my ears. Mum won't let me get anything more >.<
I want to get an industreal though. *drools*
MissDarkSide

My industrial turned out a little weird.. like.. around the holes are little indentations in little lines. x3 I think my ear tried rejecting it or something.

But I love my industrial~ and I'm going to get one in my right ear too.
Alright, this is one of those things that I love dearly, except....except crying ... gonk I dont like pain!

Unbelievable Garbage

I don't want to go OTT.. Currently I've only got one set of earrings.. I'm planning to get a second set, one at the top on the left and a pierced lip, on the right hand side.

Also planning to get a tattoo on my hip. The biohazard symbol ^^
Vegimite
Metal_Mistress
Vegimite
I have boring piercings only 7 lol.
Im want to get a plug but I dont know much about them lol.
User Image
User Image

Are you talking about plugs as in the type of jewelry?

Sorry I went offline for a bit, but yes lol I don't know what to call the actual hole because there are so many names x]

Check this out, it may help clear up confusion

BME - Jewelry index
Kotae
I think it would be cool to have sub dermal implants done. I just don't know what design, if any, I would get.

Nor do I know a place nearby that does them.

it's a cool idea, but not on my forehead stressed
Kotae
MissDarkSide

My industrial turned out a little weird.. like.. around the holes are little indentations in little lines. x3 I think my ear tried rejecting it or something.

my Helix-to-Helix industrial had been a b***h to heal. I had a 1 1/4" bar in it originaly, then the area got swollen, so i had to have a 1 1/2" bar put in , and with all the pulling and tugging on it i started to get keloids on it, so i had to take That bar out, and i currently have a barbell in each hole untill it's fully heald.

my Tripple Helix industrial is fine tho.
sunshine_and_dust
Alright, this is one of those things that I love dearly, except....except crying ... gonk I dont like pain!

the pain factor, it's all what you make of it... if you make it out to be extreemly painfull, then chances are your gonna phyce yourself out about it and it will be.
gonk Oh how I love all this s**t

Why must I be such a p***y when it comes to pain? crying
6 on each ear and im saving for some snake bites <3
I don't have any piercings or tattoos, but my canines are longer then they should be. I very sharpened them or anything, I was born with it, and it's so much fun to go around scaring people.
Metal_Mistress
Kotae
MissDarkSide

my Helix-to-Helix industrial had been a b***h to heal. I had a 1 1/4" bar in it originaly, then the area got swollen, so i had to have a 1 1/2" bar put in , and with all the pulling and tugging on it i started to get keloids on it, so i had to take That bar out, and i currently have a barbell in each hole untill it's fully heald.

my Tripple Helix industrial is fine tho.

Yeah.. Thankfully, I've not gotten any keloids. Just.. like.. little liquid things that I had to pop (slight infection, I suppose, but the guy said it wasn't a keloid). My piercing generally heal okay, and my conch is basically healed after a month.
Metal_Mistress
Vegimite
Metal_Mistress
Vegimite
I have boring piercings only 7 lol.
Im want to get a plug but I dont know much about them lol.
User Image
User Image

Are you talking about plugs as in the type of jewelry?

Sorry I went offline for a bit, but yes lol I don't know what to call the actual hole because there are so many names x]

Check this out, it may help clear up confusion

BME - Jewelry index

Ooh thanks ;]] Ive been reading up more about streaching...im a bit naîve at these things ;]]
[ Niome ]
gonk Oh how I love all this s**t

Why must I be such a p***y when it comes to pain? crying

the pain is what you make it to be. .. if you think it's gonna be fine, chances are, it will be.
Vegimite

Ooh thanks ;]] Ive been reading up more about streaching...im a bit naîve at these things ;]]

No problem. Take a look around BME it's VERRY usefull, LOTS of information about all sorts of modifications.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff