Did you miss me?

Im baaaccckkk 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 168 ]
Bitches 0.61818181818182 61.8% [ 272 ]
Total Votes:[ 440 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 8873 8874 8875 > >> >>> »|

Metal_Mistress
x.Paper Wings.x
JakeWolf
People who do that Are not comfortable with the bodies they have, and will never reach Spiritual Transendence

That's like saying people who wear flattering clothes, or get their hair done nice aren't comfortable with their bodies. They just want to look their best. There's a difference.

the way i see it is...

It's my body, im comfortable with it, and i will Adorne it as i see fit.

Plain and simple

Thankies for the back-up. heart

I don't understand how people can have such negative attitudes towards mods. I mean, it's not hurting anyone... it's not murdering innocent civillians or destroying the ozone. I can understand that people wouldn't want one THEMSELVES, but why they wouldn't want OTHER PEOPLE to have them is beyond me.
Picometer
JakeWolf
People who do that Are not comfortable with the bodies they have, and will never reach Spiritual Transendence
in that case, anyone who wears clothes or owns a mirror is not comfortable with the bodies they have.

Well, wearing clothes is the law, though. There's a difference between being a looney and being comfortable with your body.

But I have to agree that people who get piercing/tattoos/etc aren't necessarily uncomfortable with their body. neutral Look at all the girls who have ear piercings. It's a poor fool who generalizes all of them by saying they all hate the way they look.

At any rate, I'm looking to get my ear and eyebrow pierced. Waiting till I have the money and I'm out of the house.
x.Paper Wings.x
The_Corinthian
The modifications I have are 2cm flesh tunnels through each lobe with brass weights through them and a double labret piercing,

Tattoo's I have I have.....

my left hand and fingers covered
left inner wrist
left bicep
left shoulder
left hand side of neck
right inner forearm
right bicep
left shoulder blade
right shoulder blade
below shoulder blades spanning from one side of back to other
chest and solar plexus
collar bones
across stomach
left ankle
left inner shin
right inner shin

and I have appointments for left and right arms covered with sleeves onto my nipples

also in december I have an apponitment for suspension...

Oooh. Suspension. That's something I'm not sure I'd EVER do. Can I ask why you'd like to do it?
as a cleansing ritual for the soul,body and mind.....I like to look at it in a mind over matter experience
KitsuneChan66
STOP PIERCING YOURSELF!
IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD!

I love people who come in and make a sceene...

it's
AWESOME! stare
Metal_Mistress
The_Corinthian
The modifications I have are 2cm flesh tunnels through each lobe with brass weights through them and a double labret piercing,

left inner wrist
left bicep
left shoulder
left hand side of neck
right inner forearm
right bicep
left shoulder blade
right shoulder blade
chest and solar plexus
collar bones
across stomach
left ankle
left inner shin
right inner shin

and I have appointments for left and right arms covered with sleeves onto my nipples

That's AWESOME. My Piercer Also does suspentions. i think within the next few months (when i have the cash) im going to Do one.
have you decided on what style of suspension you are going to do? such as suicide, superman, scarecrow, lotus?
JakeWolf
x.Paper Wings.x
JakeWolf

That's like saying people who wear flattering clothes, or get their hair done nice aren't comfortable with their bodies. They just want to look their best. There's a difference.

You can take cloths off, or wear your hair down. Tattoos are perminant and 30% of the people who get them at a young age regret them later.

You can take a piercing out and you can cover a tattoo.

And 76% of statistics are made up on the spot.

besides, what about if you've thought about getting your tattoo for 15 years, you get it and never regret it. Will you still not reach "Spiritual Transendence"?
The_Corinthian
Metal_Mistress
The_Corinthian

left inner wrist
left bicep
left shoulder
left hand side of neck
right inner forearm
right bicep
left shoulder blade
right shoulder blade
chest and solar plexus
collar bones
across stomach
left ankle
left inner shin
right inner shin

That's AWESOME. My Piercer Also does suspentions. i think within the next few months (when i have the cash) im going to Do one.
have you decided on what style of suspension you are going to do? such as suicide, superman, scarecrow, lotus?

Just your plain old Suicide suspention. im going to work my way up untill eventualy i can do a Coma Suspention or something like that.
KitsuneChan66
STOP PIERCING YOURSELF!

Stop typing in all caps. It does not make you look good.

Dangerous Genius

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x.Paper Wings.x
JakeWolf
x.Paper Wings.x
JakeWolf

You can take cloths off, or wear your hair down. Tattoos are perminant and 30% of the people who get them at a young age regret them later.

You can take a piercing out and you can cover a tattoo.

And 76% of statistics are made up on the spot.

besides, what about if you've thought about getting your tattoo for 15 years, you get it and never regret it. Will you still not reach "Spiritual Transendence"?

I always heard 46% are made up... lol. Anyway, I wasn't really driving a Point. I like Tattoos and Piercings, but I think people are getting them just to get them. Like it's a trend.

Two on each ear lobe
Septem
Snake Bite
Tounge
and Naval

...I want tattoos (I'm getting one for christmas and the rest next year), two for family (lower back and shoulder), one for music (back of the neck), and one on each wrist for friendship.

The piercings are just for fun, but I think that tattoos should stand for something. The jewelry can be taken out but tattoos are a bit more permanent.
I really don't have much done.

I have my ear lobes peirced twice, and about 2 and a 1/2 months ago I finally got the right side of my lip pierced.
I wanted to pierce my lip for a year before I finally got the guts to do it.

A few days after I got it done [The 14G ring was huge] :
User Image

How it looks now :
User Image
x.Paper Wings.x
Metal_Mistress
x.Paper Wings.x
JakeWolf

the way i see it is...

It's my body, im comfortable with it, and i will Adorne it as i see fit.

Plain and simple

Thankies for the back-up. heart

I don't understand how people can have such negative attitudes towards mods. I mean, it's not hurting anyone... it's not murdering innocent civillians or destroying the ozone. I can understand that people wouldn't want one THEMSELVES, but why they wouldn't want OTHER PEOPLE to have them is beyond me.

No problem biggrin

I realize piercings, tattoos and Body mods are not for some people. but i agree, it's not like im going out and murdering people. there are far worse things in the world today than body Modifications, but i keep going back to this and allways say..

To each, Their own

Dangerous Genius

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
x.Paper Wings.x
KitsuneChan66
STOP PIERCING YOURSELF!

Stop typing in all caps. It does not make you look good.

Yeah, they can hear you in the next thread.
I want a piercing. crying

I only have lip and ear piercings and a tattoo on my side.
As for what Jake Wolf said, I got my tattoo when I was 15, and I dont regret it in the least.
If anything, I regret not getting anything else on my other side to even it out.

Personally I believe people should mind their own business.
If they dont like Tattoos or Piercings, just dont get one.
I dont see why they have to make such a big deal about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff