Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow! The 2016 election is more than a year away, and all these smart people decided to throw a whole political convention? HOW GREAT! They know 2016 is just around the corner! Did you know that time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping into the future? The 2016 elections will be here before you know it!

The D-Party never misses a chance to do a little politicking!

We've put together a nice HQ so you can learn about Diedrich's history, the history of gaia's first and only political party, learn how to campaign, and make cool posters or campaign strategies or avatars in exchange for prizes! This will also be a party, because parties is what we like to do best!

I'm a little confused as to why I have seen six people dressed up like moira, but I have really appreciated all the people dressed up like Diedrich! Haha. I learned that was called Cosplay. Does that have a presence in the next election? Best Cosplay? Haha! I don't know!

You might be seeing on the TV the news people talking about which old white guy or which lady person will be president next year. We are lucky on Gaia because we already know the answer. It will be Diedrich. It's a fact. We need to begin our campaign right now to have the advantage on ourselves, or
clone, or whatever come 2016. Diedrich's victory will be ensured because we will run on the same platform we did four years ago.

• Health: I am for it. Everyone should do a health.
  • Taxes: We will take some money from people (not too much).
  • National Security: I can lift over forty times my own body weight.
  • Social Issues: Everyone gets to kiss whoever they want, as long as it's OK.
  • Dogs: Big ones yes, little yapper dogs... we'll see.

It's a good platform, right? The voters chose it in 2012 and not much has changed. Making it good.

Here is the secret plan for 2016. If you are not a Diedrich supporter please do not click this spoiler. It is for Diedrich Supporters only. Card Carrying D-Party Members may look. ONLY. Don't look because it's super secret.

Little yapper dogs... ok.

GOOD PLAN, RIGHT?! Get the swing vote!

haha! Ok well! We really hope you enjoy the convention! We will be doing some political stuff during this political convention! Please look at our contests, and hang around! We will be having a fun time!

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Follow TOS
Don't be a butt.
Please don't quote the first page.
Read and follow directions for each contest carefully before entering. Failure to do so may end up disqualifying your entry.
Gaia is a mono-party system! This is good because none of us will ever argue because there is only the one party. WE ARE ALL FRIENDS. Let's keep it that way!
Have fun!
Leave nothing with the D-Party that you don't mind having eaten. Diedrich clones don't know what's good for them.

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Believe it or not, Diedrich was not always our glorious Gaian president! Hard to imagine, I know, but it's true. There was a time when we were, in fact, president-less! It was an era of much chaos and hardship. Probably. (It is hard to remember a time before Diedrich!)

But like some kind of weird, lime green phoenix, Diedrich arose from the ashes of the late Johnny K. Gambino on April the first, 2010. His exact origins are still unknown, but it was clear from the start that he was no ordinary grunny! He could walk, talk, and wear ties like civilized folk! He didn't even long for Gaian flesh (insofar as anyone knows). Yes sir, this grunny was different--special--and he would go on to accomplish many great things.

User Image
Diedrich's first appearance.

Even before his presidency, Diedrich was a very active member of the Gaia community. He happily shared his boundless knowledge with those around him and made an effort to befriend as many people as he could. He even gave out lunchboxes to those who added him to their friendlists, as well as many other free event items over the years.

User Image
Diedrich seen greeting Radio Jack. They got off to a great start!

He's noted for befriending the Easter Bunny in particular, whom he has graciously helped with the Easter event for several years going now.

User Image
Cindy reporting on the Easter of 2011. When the EB was mysteriously absent, Diedrich stepped up to the plate to make sure Gaians still had a great Easter! This subsequently brought the EB out of hiding, so moved he was by Diedrich's dedication.

He's also supported other holiday fun times, such as Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and of course, the double holiday of April Fool's and his birthday! But he's not just a party animal; Diedrich can do the serious business too! When the jelly fish god was under attack by evil vampires, Diedrich bravely took on the role of an airship captain to usher Gaians to its aid, proving his leadership abilities.

User Image
Diedrich is an expert airship travel guide. He has his own sextant and everything.

Whenever Gaia was in need, be it a hero or a friend, Diedrich was there. On top of that, Diedrich is also a proud, single father of many, many children. After consuming an excessive amount of pies during the Pie Hard event, he put on a little weight, which kicked off his autosexual reproductive system and spawned thousand of dumb babies. He doesn't actually take care of them all, because that would be crazy hard, but now every Gaian can have a cute lil' Diedrich of their own!

User Image
Or ten! Or twenty! Seriously, there's a lot of 'em.

Truly, this devoted grunny has worked hard to spread joy, knowledge, and fun to us all.

Because he loves us!

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Diedrich has gone down in history as Gaia's first ever president. Nominated by himself, and elected by sheer button pressing, Diedrich is Gaia's most greatest president ever!

On November 5th, 2012, he nominated himself for President. At the time he thought he would be running unopposed. You can see his nomination and original platform here. The next day, a rival appeared: Friedrich. He was like a clone or something. In order to have a fair race the two agreed to a
Presidential Debate. You can see Friedrich's announcement here.

You can see a transcript of their debates here.

Diedrich won in a landslide victory as noted by a dev alert.

Here is his winning speech:
User Image

Since his presidency has has done few things...

Most notably he declared the Month of March "Cute Month" as seen here. During the Government shut down, Diedrich made an announcement where he decided he would also take on the position of Government.

He even has a 69% Approval rating!
Ok, so 69.5%, but that's not as funny.

User Image
April Fool's Day 2014 involved quiote a bit of President Diedrich
Diedrich took over Gaia for his birthday! Even the shop owners
were replaced with Diedrich clones. A huge party was had.
User Image

There was never any cake.

Two "D" item recolors were released in Dernier Cri
User Image and User Image

He was also involved in the easter event, but the Easter bunny took it away from him.

In May, he got to share a story in the RIG, Peyo's Fables.

User Image
"It’s President Diedrich story time! A long time ago, there was a young girl who was forced to turn straw into gold, which seems a little silly because straw on its own is delicious! But she couldn’t do it, and she was very sad. A kindly imp appeared and offered to help her, because he was so nice! And also because she promised him her firstborn child! She became a queen, and the imp came to collect her baby. Did you know that mothers are very attached to their children? It’s gross, but true! The new queen thought she would have to give her child to the imp, but a messenger told her the imp’s real name: Rumpelstiltskin! This made the imp so mad that he literally ripped himself apart! And he even forgot to steal the baby. Did you know that imps are kind of dumb? Apparently so!"
User Image

Carl was voted in as the D-Party's choice for Vice President during the 2014 mid-term elections! He is a very noble vice president!

surprised rigin()/pre14/adac/th/pre/i/2014/201/4/d/diedrich_s_easter_egg_hunt___part_2__carl_by_artbyari-d7erbtu.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

User Image
Diedrich hates snowmen now.
[NPC] President Diedrich Said: "The snowman invasion is afoot and I, as President Government Armed Forces Eternal, am defending the citizens from their delicious carrot-nosed ways! I love you all and will not stop until every snowman is a melty waterman. Did you know that they have no calories?"

Diedrich had an interview with Cindy!

User Image
Next up, we've managed to capture an elusive politician for an interview that is only being granted to Action 9 News! In the wake of the recent elections and fabulous new events taking place, I'm sure that this next guest will have loads to share with us!

President Diedrich! It's an honor to have you here in the studio. If I may ask, how did you make time in your busy schedule to see us? Did it take a little finagling?

Hi. Hello. Hi! It's me, and I'm President! I finagled! Did you know that my dumb babies are everywhere still? They look just like me and they can stamp things into law.

Well sir, that does explain how it has recently become illegal to wear soda cans as any garments other than hats, earrings, shoes, or pants. Did you have any input at all on that, Mr. President?

Did you know that I had a vote once? It's true! I vote many things. It is the law when I vote it, so everyone has to listen! I vote many, many things.

Why, yes! And Gaia thanks you for your leadership, Mr. President. I've been hearing rumor that a Gaian recently won a Mint Ticket and was able to spend some one on one time with you! How did that go? Any comments for the press?

Hassli!!! Hassli... Hassli? Hassli. Yes! It was Hassli and did you know that there was a whole party for me and my party? I'm the best ever politics and so I am President, but many times there are people who don't even know it! D-Party has done many good things and you can visit them by clicking this thing: OK. Click. Thank you. K. OK. Yes. I love you.

It's great to hear you had a fabulous time. On another note, I feel as though you've been making some serious attacks against snowmen in our recent item: Let's Build A Snowman. Is there a reason behind these assaults?

Is there ever a reason for murder, Donovinh? To take a life... it is the finality. Snowmen have families... have homes. They have dark, sick intent, too. Did you know that? I know many things. Maybe I know too many things (a little bit?) Like did you know sloths can't play hopscotch because they are cheaters and have been banned from the entire League of Hopscotchers? It's true!

S-sir? Er, it's been just lovely having you here today! Thank you for your time! If all you folks at home could give President Diedrich a big hand for this insight, I'm sure he will appreciate it, though he won't hear it himself--

Did you know that I hear what happens in all of your houses? It's true! I love you and always want to learn more about you! What do you want for Christmas? Has that rash gone away? I love you so much! OK. K. Bye now! Goodbye! Goodbye forever!! This is goodbye!

User Image
Diedrich was featured in some neat graffitti in the header for the New Attitude RIG.
The D-Party does not support graffitti.... unless it is President Diedrich! Then it is good!

Reapersun art from the ship going down rig feb 2015

On 2/16/15, President's Day, Diedrich lead us on a merry chase-- A mystery to solve.... and teh final result was DIedrich tribute to Prez Diedrich on President's Day 2k15. best freebie ever.

Portrait of a President!

[NPC] President Diedrich said:

User Image
Hi citizens! Hello! Hi! Hi there! Hi! I'm glad you're all here in my house and listening to me. Did you wake up this morning with one of my strange dumb idiot babies dancing next to you? I am so sorry! They are just too happy and can't help but jiggle and wiggle. You see, my party (group), the best party (group) ever, the D-Party (group), is throwing a party (fun!) I know, so many parties! It is hard to keep track of which ones to RSVP to, but please try not to be rude or maybe there won't be enough food for you when you get there.

The D-Party's Party is being thrown to earn campaign funds for the next election, and also to help the D-Party to do amazing things like buy me presents for my 5th birthday! It is true, I am a whole 5 years old on April 1st! Did you know that makes me 48 in dog years, 172 in Zurg years, and 45 in grunny years, but still just 5 in people years? It's true!

Please help support the D-Party by tossing your golden shinies into the pile of my dumb babies. They might eat a few of them, but will probably make sure D-Party gets the rest. With your help, the D-Party will host fun new contests, giveaways, and many other very fun events! OK, I will just go wait for you to do that. I know exactly how much gold you have, so if you don't donate enough, I will know that too. I know many things, like that you can earn some great new Achievements and items by helping out the D-Party! Click the button below to get started! That's all! Ok bye...bye...BYE!

Presidential Seal designed by EitaLiraz you can see the full size here.

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Do you wanna show your support for President Diedrich? OF COURSE YOU DO! And there's tons of easy ways to do it! Ideally, you should do all of them, but this is not mandatory. Not until that law gets passed. Even the smallest support you can give will be greatly appreciated, and you will make all of Gaia proud! Even better, you will be an all around cooler person. Science has proven this. It's true.

Just follow these easy steps:

1) Dress in Diedrich colors! Bright red and D-green! (Sometimes inaccurately referred to as "toxic" green.) There are also plenty of items inspired directly by Diedrich himself you can sport, such as these cute ears or this face paint or even his underwear!

2) Use our banners! Signs and posters are key to any successful campaign, but apparently we're not allowed to plaster them all over other people's property without their permission. (Who knew!) So instead, we have neat banners below that you can put in your signatures!

3) Join the Party! It's Gaia's only political party, so the decision is easy! Stop by our thread in the GCD for all your Diedrich needs, and join the Guild, where you can help plan events and vote in our contests! You'll also get exclusive access to extra fun stuff like birthday raffles, guild-only contests, and our very own lounge! Membership is free, so what are you waiting for?!

4) Share the D! Have you heard the good news of President Diedrich? Well, if you're reading this, you have! Congrats! But what about your friends? Your neighbors? Your cat? They deserve to know too! And all you have to do is talk about him. Then, when people ask "Who is this amazing bunny man of which you speak?", you can point them in the right direction. (Which is wherever Diedrich is at that moment.)

5) ?????

6) PROFIT VOTE! The 2016 elections are right around the corner, so get ready to do your civic duty and vote Diedrich for president! 4-ever more years, 4-ever more years!

How you can help

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/23k4xna.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/dlovx5.png[/IMG]

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
An Extensive History of the D-Party:

The birth of the D-Party goes back almost two years. While it may not be a long time to some people, it is for those who were members from the beginning. The success began with one young man, the campaign manager named Hassli. He saw the potential of the little green bunny with his fantastic red tie and wanted to create a party, a political party for whom the Gaians could stand by. That party became the D-Party (which stands for Diedrich’s Party).

User Image

The D-Party officially started on November 24, 2013 where Hassli created a thread chronicling all things Diedrich. The thread was officially moved to the GCD on November 26, 2013. As awareness spread, new members began to flood in. With less than a month standing the D-Party got their official presidential seal from EitaLiraz on December 12, 2013.

A few days later the D (short for the D-Party and Diedrich) celebrated their first D-Party event ever during the winter holidays starting on December 17, 2013. They held a merry X-Mas event. There was a lot of fun to be had because on that same day the D-Party guild was established.

From there on, many holiday parties commenced. The year of 2014 was full of them. The D-Party hosted a Valentine’s Day event on February 14, 2014. Lots of love was shared amongst D-Partiers and other fellow Gaians alike as they gathered to share their love for Diedrich as well. The D had about 100 new members around that time. Additionally, in the next few days it became apparent that Diedrich has gained more support from Gaians during the President’s Day event on February 17, 2014. He is indeed the most stylish of them all and the D-Party knows it.

The following month, the D-Party was nominated for a Gaiacademy Award for the 2nd GaiAcademy Awards on March 1, 2014. Hassli accepted the GaiAcademy Award on March 5, 2014 on behalf of the D-Party. He also mentioned a few other groups worthy of praise who are fellow friends of the D. Later that month on March 27, 2014 it became known to the D-Party and everyone alike that Diedrich has his own twitter. He spews out facts within 140 characters!

On April 1, 2014 the D-Party celebrated Diedrich’s birthday! There were a lot of fun party games to play. Yes, the partying didn’t stop there because on the 20th of that month, the D-Party celebrated Easter together. We dubbed it D-ster. Many eggs were decorated and probably eaten secretly by the President himself.

User Image

In May, the D-Party held a D-Party Formal. There was lots of dancing and yes, dancey-dancey time. The D-Party members and the guests must have been partied out (if ever) because there wasn’t much going on during the next month. Four of the D-Party members did however, go nude for the D to raise more funds for political partying reasons and such during The Gaian Sponsored Nudity Event. These four brave souls were [Elske]- [XXIX], angelicgoddessofdeath, systemfailure99, and kim24. They went “nude” wearing nothing but their generic undies for two weeks representing the D.

A good amount of gold was raised from TGSNE and the D-Party used those funds for future summer parties such as the Hot Tub Party and the Traditional Japanese Festival. It was a wonderful summer which was almost too hot to handle.

Fall came around and the D-Party (elaborate on Halloween...need data)

[ 10/31/14 ]Happy Halloween!

Shortly afterwards, as of November 4, 2014, the D-Party discussed who President Diedrich’s Vice President should be. There was much political talk and debating on who was the right fit. Some big names were mentioned and tossed around, like in a hat before a game of charades. The candidates that were listed are as follows (elaborate and get data). However, none was as badass and perfectly suitable as Carl the Elk. He runs his own store and means business when he looks directly at you. Carl recognized and dually noted this great honor as well when he appeared before the D-Party. It was a grand day for all.

Almost a month later on December 5, 2014, the D-Party had Tea Party Summit. Yes, we had crumpets and biscuits too and sugar cubes for our tea. Lots of political issues were discussed among Gaians and D-Partiers alike. The Tea Party Summit discussed topics such as (elaborate and get data). The main issue of debate during the summit was (elaborate). In the midst of the event, Diedrich made an appearance and answered all questions that he could possibly answer within the amount of time he was able to. As President Diedrich of all of Gaia, he also has other presidential stuff to attend to but needless to say, we were all truly blessed to hear his words.

Later that month, the D-Party decided to team up with their fellow GCD groups to host one EPIC X-MAS JOINT EVENT. They teamed up with the S-Corp (Santa’s Corporation), J-Corp (Jack’s Corporation), E-Corp (Easter Bunny’s Corporation) and BCM (Black King’s Black Core Military). There were plenty of contests to be had and gifts to go around. The D-Party strengthened their bonds with their GCD friends and even made some new friends. It was a great way to end the year.

As 2015 went underway, the first main event that the D-Party had was their Valentine’s Day event in which they joined the HBC (Heartbreak Café) to share some love with all of Gaia. The Paparazzi group and (elaborate) joined in as well. Together they worked their butts off and the Valentine’s Day event quickly gained popularity among all Gaians alike. HBC even got their own interview with the lovely Cindy Donovin. It was a huge success! During this time, new crew members systemfailure99 and Dyed Zinc were added to the team as the D-Party guild’s membership increased.

In March, a small St. Patrick’s Day event was hosted by the D-Party which was known as the D-Tavern. It was a teaser grand opening for the new semi-roleplaying thread that would be featured in the D-Party guild. The mysterious D-Soda became readily available.

A week later the D-Party was granted a kickstart to help fund Diedrich’s birthday bash…and possibly other future political parties. Normally, the D-Party struggled to gain funds for events because only a handful really donated to the guild. Thankfully their Campaign Manager, Hassli made a bold request during an Ask the Staff event, and thus, the kickstart came into fruition. It was a lot of work getting it set up but the D-Party worked together to make sure that the event was flawless. All the gold that was donated would not be used selfishly. The D-party made it very certain that they would use the 44 trillion gold that was earned to give back to the Gaia Community in future events.

User Image

The main event of the year though was President Diedrich’s birthday. You bet your gold, that the D-Party partied hard. It was an extravagant party fit for the President himself! In a short amount of time, guild membership increased exponentially. The D-Party gained overwhelming support and well…some haters but the D loves all, regardless of opposing opinions and views! Everyone is our friend!

It wasn’t long until the D-Party was faced with the important question of Diedrich’s true origins during the Gaia wide Easter 2k15 event. Where did he come from? Johnny Gambino’s urn or was he a long lost brethren of the Space Ranger Bunnies? The answer was resolved to the delight of the D-Party when one of the President’s super powers were revealed. He could do a best friend fusion with the Easter Bunny. (link up to manga chapters)

In May earlier this year, Gaia threw a month long throwback event. Everyone celebrated Gaia’s most memorable moments. Likewise, the D-Party took up the opportunity to host their own D-Party Roots event.

So what exactly is the D-Party doing today? Well they’re currently hosting a panel at the NPCon! At the moment, they currently have 624 members and they’re still growing.

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

We have a few contests to help in Diedrich's campaign!

Campaign Poster Contest
Diedrich could really use some new campaign posters for 2016! We want to show off our support, and what better way than beautiful campaign posters featuring the best President ever? DIEDRICH!

Rules
  • Create an original one-of-a-kind campaign poster featuring Diedrich!
  • Upload your poster to an image hosting website such as photobucket or tinypic.
  • Head over to this thread, and fill out the form!

Prizes
First:
User Image Toxic Street Dye, User Image Subliminal Spooky Shounen, User Image Biolita, User Image Her Toxic Embrace, and User Image SDPlus #201 Diedrich
Second:
User Image Wasteland Toxicant, User Image Galactic Constable, User Image Backyalley Wizard, User Image Toxic Fixer, and User Image Sad Pig Boy
Third:
User Image Toxic Tart, User Image The Maniacle Hatter, User Image Minimal Toxic, User Image Beligerant Alley Cat, andUser Image SDPlus #489 Bara Diedrich

Winners
First:
Vanya
Poster:

User Image User Image

Comments: I went for something really traditional and flat, and then I decided to add some texture to give it a bit of a propaganda poster twist. Really happy with how it came out.

Edit: added a little poster with taped corners for use in signatures if anyone wants.

Second:
Zana Bonanza
Poster: User Image
Comments: All good slogans need to rhyme.

Third:
`Hydro
Poster: User Image
Comments Redrawn/traced using the image of Diedrich kicking a snowman, but instead made him a bit of a raver xD

Campaign Plan Contest
We've got a little longer than a year before the 2016 election season, and we haven't even come up with a campaign plan! I know, I know! It's bad form! But I've been busy with parties! So why don't you give it a try?

Rules
  • Write up a good campaign plan!
  • It should include a couple steps, and a good campaign slogan to help Diedrich get reelected.

Prizes
First:
User Image Toxic Street Dye, User Image Subliminal Spooky Shounen, User Image Biolita, User Image Her Toxic Embrace, and User Image SDPlus #201 Diedrich
Second:
User Image Wasteland Toxicant, User Image Galactic Constable, User Image Backyalley Wizard, User Image Toxic Fixer, and User Image Sad Pig Boy
Third:
User Image Toxic Tart, User Image The Maniacle Hatter, User Image Minimal Toxic, User Image Beligerant Alley Cat, andUser Image SDPlus #489 Bara Diedrich

Winners
First:
Zana Bonanza
Detailed Plan:
Okay, first off, we will need:
- a couple volunteers from the D-Party, fast runners only
- a boat
- some of E-Corp's bunny and chicky masks, one for each volunteer
- duffel bags
- squirt guns

Step 1: Rent a boat, travel to the Isle de Gambino, and dock in between the shops and the bank.

Step 2:
Have everyone put on an E-corp mask. One person stays on the boat and keeps it running. The others each take a bag and a squirt gun.

Step 3: Loudly enter the Bank of Gambino, waving the squirt guns and telling everyone to get down. Take hostages if necessary, and approach the tellers. Demand that they fill the duffel bags with gold or else.

User Image
No one will ever know.

Step 4: Once the bags are full, quickly return to the get-away boat and head to Barton Coast.

Step 5: Bury the bags of gold in a secret location, and dispose of masks and guns. Publicly decry E-Corp for the robbery, and retrieve the gold later, once the commotion has died down.

Step 6: Use the gold to fund the world's biggest ice cream party.

Comments: An inside source told me that the islanders hate water, so the squirt guns will do just--what? What campaign plan? Oh. Oooooh. Right, the campaign. Um. I, uh, must have misheard...

Do you think Diedrich would like this plan? Maybe we don't tell him about this certain plan. In fact, let's not tell anyone and pretend this never happened.

Second:
Suzie Rue
Detailed Plan: As one of the campaign directors, I have a 4 step plan
Step one- we send a covert team into enemy competition's camp. Once inside, the covert team will locate and remove the competition's campaign platforms- both the wooden one and the one with all their ideas on it . Once they have nothing to stand on and nothing they can state they are for or against, they will look like fools because they don't know why they are running for office.

Step two- we take the competition's platform and use whatever we think is good, add it to what Diedrich already wants and put the two together and come up with a sure fire winning campaign strategy.

Step three- We put this new campaign platform on CD so Diedrich can listen to it subliminally at night through his headphones. No need for teleprompters at rallies- he look more sincere and intelligent that way- not that he isn't sincere and intelligent- but let's face it- he needs all the help he can get.

Step four- we need a team of chefs to work round the clock to keep Diedrich full of carrot cake and toxic carrot juice. He cannot run on water you know. He needs his energy and his complexion must remain impeccable and bright green throughout the entire campaign season.

Step five- will someone please do something with his breath? By gawd, that toxic carrot juice breath is enough to kill half the voters. And for heaven sakes, keep him from kissing any more babies- last time we needed to have EMT's on standby at every rally!

Comments: We all love Diedrich and want him to win, so let's all do our part, and remember, Diedrich is our President. He didn't get elected by being the best candidate. He got elected by having the best campaign staff. We all know that toxic carrot juice has done something to his brain- just what I am not quite sure. So, do whatever you can to make Diedrich look the best he can be!

Do you think Diedrich would liek this plan? Of course he will like it, we are going to make him President again. I mean, he cannot read, so, we have to do everything for him- just like we did last time. He may think he's perfect in every way, and we all tell him he is all the time, but we all KNOW, that we make him look that way, and that's what we want. Remember, behind every great politician is his campaign committee.

Third:
Silenced Nocturne
User Image

Detailed Plan:
          Step One: Eat Cake*
          Step Two: ?
          Step Three: Win Election
          Comments: *Cake may be of any flavor, and actually may not have to be a cake. It really isn't necessary that it's eaten either, but it's a good start. Everyone is happier when they eat Cake
          Do you think Diedrich would liek this plan? Due to my detailed analysis of the Great and Powerful D, I am under the assumption, that he would in fact, enjoy the consumption of cake.

You know I want the D

Diedrich's Underwear Avatar Contest
Diedrich supporters have a great sense of style! SO we thought it would be a good challenge to make Diedrich supporters wear Diedrich's underwear on their head and make a good avatar out of that. HA! NOW TRY TO LOOK GOOD!

Rules
  • Create an avatar utilizing Diedrich's colors (toxic green and red)
  • Make certain you use Diedrich underwear (human or paw version)
  • Upload your avatar to an image hosting website such as tinypic or photobucket.

Prizes
First:
Second:
Third:

Winners
First:
Briderich
The Avatar:
User Image
Comments: Hi. Hello. Hi! Did you know? I go to Diedrich's room every night. I like watching him sleep; I find it fascinating.
How would Diedrich react to your stealing his underwear and tie? Stealing? Are you sure he did not just give it to me? It's true!
I LOVE YOU DIEDRICH! OK. K. Bye now! Goodbye! I love you!

Second:
Yeata Zi
The Avatar:
Comments: I'm just a green devil school girl. Nohing to worry about here.
How would Diedrich react to your stealing his underwear and tie? The President supports schools, doesn't he?

Third:
Dramaticrabbit
The Avatar:
User Image
Comments: I am a huge fan of our president and our Lord and Savior Diedrich. I can has cookies with him.
How would Diedrich react to your stealing his underwear and tie? (Well?) I... I think he would be flattered by it... *blush* Uhh.... I have to go eat muffins now...

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25