User Image

Hello. Hi and hello. Hi there. It has come to my attention that Diedrich is running unopposed for president of Gaia. Diedrich is a good man, a family man, and I wish him well in all things.

Except that I also want to be president, and he can basically go to hell.

I realize that I am a newcomer in the political arena, but I look forward to earning your vote in a healthy and vigorous debate. While I look and sound almost exactly like Diedrich, that is just a coincidence. I am probably a clone of him, or something. But our policies would be very different.

In order to make an informed choice, and since we are essentially winging this whole deal by the seat of our pants, Gaia's president will be determined by a single debate.

Mr. Diedrich and I will be arguing at each other all day, and you can tune in whenever and let us know which policies you like best on each issue. Whoever's button gets dingled the most will be the president.

This system makes perfect sense to Diedrich and I, but I will admit that our brains are like walnuts and we are on the very lowest percentiles of smartness, even compared to things like jellyfish.

Please watch the debate now, and hit buttons to say which answers you like. Please only hit my button, because I am good. Thank you and goodbye forever.