User Image

I've got a hit story breaking right here in the Gaia 9 Action News room, Gaians! Thanks to your votes and support, we're back with another exclusive Community Update segment featuring Gaians and the things Gaians want to hear! I'm your host, Cindy Donovinh, and let's take a look at what's in store:

User Image

This week, the winners of our amazing Avatar Arena competitions were as follows:

MiniMeow took first place in the Original Avatar Arena with an entry entitled "Melinda Belinda" and just look at that attention to detail, everyone!

The Iegend of ZeIda sweeped the competition in the Cosplay Avatar Arena with the fabulous "LoZ : Ordon Ranch Link" and everyone just loves it!

If you happen to see these users posting around or in the flash spaces, please give them a big congratulations! Or, if you want to utilize the search feature to do some investigating on these talented artisans yourself, leave them comments or messages! They deserve the highest praise, in my book. Great job, MiniMeow and The Iegend of Zelda!

Be sure to take a moment to appreciate all the hard work that went into this week's entries by checking out the Original Avatar Arena Winners and Cosplay Avatar Arena Winners!

User Image

Next up, we've managed to capture an elusive politician for an interview that is only being granted to Action 9 News! In the wake of the recent elections and fabulous new events taking place, I'm sure that this next guest will have loads to share with us!

President Diedrich! It's an honor to have you here in the studio. If I may ask, how did you make time in your busy schedule to see us? Did it take a little finagling?

Hi. Hello. Hi! It's me, and I'm President! I finagled! Did you know that my dumb babies are everywhere still? They look just like me and they can stamp things into law.

Well sir, that does explain how it has recently become illegal to wear soda cans as any garments other than hats, earrings, shoes, or pants. Did you have any input at all on that, Mr. President?

Did you know that I had a vote once? It's true! I vote many things. It is the law when I vote it, so everyone has to listen! I vote many, many things.

Why, yes! And Gaia thanks you for your leadership, Mr. President. I've been hearing rumor that a Gaian recently won a Mint Ticket and was able to spend some one on one time with you! How did that go? Any comments for the press?

Hassli!!! Hassli... Hassli? Hassli. Yes! It was Hassli and did you know that there was a whole party for me and my party? I'm the best ever politics and so I am President, but many times there are people who don't even know it! D-Party has done many good things and you can visit them by clicking this thing: OK. Click. Thank you. K. OK. Yes. I love you.

It's great to hear you had a fabulous time. On another note, I feel as though you've been making some serious attacks against snowmen in our recent item: Let's Build A Snowman. Is there a reason behind these assaults?

Is there ever a reason for murder, Donovinh? To take a life... it is the finality. Snowmen have families... have homes. They have dark, sick intent, too. Did you know that? I know many things. Maybe I know too many things (a little bit?) Like did you know sloths can't play hopscotch because they are cheaters and have been banned from the entire League of Hopscotchers? It's true!

S-sir? Er, it's been just lovely having you here today! Thank you for your time! If all you folks at home could give President Diedrich a big hand for this insight, I'm sure he will appreciate it, though he won't hear it himself--

Did you know that I hear what happens in all of your houses? It's true! I love you and always want to learn more about you! What do you want for Christmas? Has that rash gone away? I love you so much! OK. K. Bye now! Goodbye! Goodbye forever!! This is goodbye!

Well Gaians, that wraps up a very enlightening new Community Update! I hope you've enjoyed yourselves, and please be sure to share your ideas for the next Community Update in our latest discussion thread and poll! I'll be reporting in next time to announce the results and continue delivering the news Gaians want to hear! Until next time, this is Cindy Donovinh, signing out.