Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
III_of_Wands

Haha, thank you! <3
I just have a huge problem with always putting others first. Which, I guess, isn't a massive problem, except that I do it to the point of sacrificing things and agreeing to stuff that I really have no reason to other than self-guilt or people-pleasing. xP
So I want to build enough confidence to be able to tell people no when I need to and believe that it's okay to be a little selfish sometimes.
It finally set in with me a few days ago, how bad I am about it, when I was crying on my birthday due to various concessions I made that resulted in zero celebrations happening. > > /tmi

Page claim for 'o3 ahaaha

There's this amazing book called Boundaries that is all about this topic. Whether it's crazy, overbearing family or being a bit too much of a casual yes-man, this is the best resource on how to say NO.

Spoiler: keeping yourself sane and safe isn't selfish.

/plug

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I can't come up with anything decent for today so this will have to do for now. I don't have anything decent for Capricorn so I went with Rabbit... just threw random stuff on and it looks like it. Sorry. sweatdrop

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Misaki Blaze
Ayyy
I don't wanna work tonight ughhhhhhhh
I have an hour left at work and it's dragging.
It was fine whenever other people were around, but I'm the only one here for the rest of the afternoon and uuuuggghhhh.

But at least working means money? rofl

Sparkly Consumer

Mrs_S_Snape
Misaki Blaze
Ayyy

I don't particularly want to be at work right now. ><

[EDIT] Page Claimed for the Class of '05

We're short people as usual and all that jazz. It's gonna be a long night.
Plus I think i might end up in drive thru again.
People >.>

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Rainbowrific Renia
Misaki Blaze
Ayyy
I have an hour left at work and it's dragging.
It was fine whenever other people were around, but I'm the only one here for the rest of the afternoon and uuuuggghhhh.

But at least working means money? rofl

Amen to that last bit. I really need to find something full time though. I've got school loans looming over me.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Jayden Kogane
I can't come up with anything decent for today so this will have to do for now. I don't have anything decent for Capricorn so I went with Rabbit... just threw random stuff on and it looks like it. Sorry. sweatdrop

I like it. 3nodding

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Mrs_S_Snape

Amen to that last bit. I really need to find something full time though. I've got school loans looming over me.
School loans... *cries*
I know the feels. I'm paying mine off, albeit very slowly, but I feel like I'll be in debt forever.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Misaki Blaze
Mrs_S_Snape
Misaki Blaze
Ayyy

I don't particularly want to be at work right now. ><

[EDIT] Page Claimed for the Class of '05

We're short people as usual and all that jazz. It's gonna be a long night.
Plus I think i might end up in drive thru again.
People >.>

Heh. People is right. We've had some pretty cranky people lately but I suppose that's what happens when they threaten to close their local library.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Rainbowrific Renia
Mrs_S_Snape

School loans... *cries*
I know the feels. I'm paying mine off, albeit very slowly, but I feel like I'll be in debt forever.

So slowly. crying

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mrs_S_Snape
Jayden Kogane

I like it. 3nodding
Thanks. I like yours.

Am_I_God's Husband

Playful Wench

Jayden Kogane
Mrs_S_Snape
Jayden Kogane

I like it. 3nodding
Thanks. I like yours.

You are most welcome. And thank you. ^^

weeaboojac's Datemate

Girl-Crazy Vampire

Any Aquarius around? heart

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Jayden Kogane
Jayden yay you're here! I was just thinking last night that I hadn't seen you this spirit week heart

Hilarious Genius

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Gonna try to convince someone to close for me tonight so I can a.) be there for screens and b.) finish cleaning for the alarm company to install the system in the morning. Priorities lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff