Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wistful Witch

CynHimawari2828

Thanks, I hope I will keep up getting better and not relapse (joint pain is not fun). crying
I've had to dorm with plenty of unknown people, some I became friends before dorming with. It's better to know the person, but then again this is when you get to really know a person. eek So make sure that person you mentioned is a besty (that helps a lot).

eek Joint pain is definitely awful, last month I had some awful knee pain myself that make it super hard to sit with my knees bent, I couldn't even go up the few steps that were outfit my house without there being pain. Luckily it went away after about a week sweatdrop
She's definitely a besty though I wouldn't be surprised if we'll have a bit of time to adjust whenever we do room together XD

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Silver_Cerulean
Anyone interested in doing a Sailor Ranger raid at 11pm EST? Dress up in either Sailor Moon or Power Ranger garb.
did I miss it?

Dangerous Citizen

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
HEY IF YOU ARE ONLINE RIGHT NOW HEAD TO:

TOWNS 1
3 BARTON 001049
SCREENIES ARE BEING HELD THERE!
TOWNS LOCATION:
3 BARTON 001049

for closing ceremonies
3nodding
Elementis_Dragon
Silver_Cerulean
Anyone interested in doing a Sailor Ranger raid at 11pm EST? Dress up in either Sailor Moon or Power Ranger garb.
did I miss it?

not enough peeps but come to towns now

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
1213gabby
awwwww i wanted to take screenies but my computer wouldnt load the chat D:

I don't know what your town settings are, but we are making a rainbow. We can't seem to lead you in towns. Maybe you could refresh and come back if settings are acting wonky. :3

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
                how sad
                sobs
                my internet's at dial up speed rn, can't join you guys in Towns

Gnashnash's Wife

Fluffy Bunny

7,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
III_of_Wands
1213gabby
awwwww i wanted to take screenies but my computer wouldnt load the chat D:

I don't know what your town settings are, but we are making a rainbow. We can't seem to lead you in towns. Maybe you could refresh and come back if settings are acting wonky. :3

its ok, thank u though,tell everyone im sorry if i was any trouble,but i literally couldnt see anyones messages/dialog,it was like everyone was just silent.i would try again,but im honestly rlly tired and want to go to bed.to evereyone down there,happy gsw,great week,lets make it even better next year,everone waas so kind,and i cant wait to c the great outfits next year smile

Buggy Punk

I just wanna say I've been off Gaia for a bit for the usual reasons, but around June I remembered Spirit Week is a thing, and I came back because I didn't wanna miss it. Love you guys. heart

Smol Cranberry

31,925 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
l_RavenPandorah_l
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh my gosh. heart I'm dying.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I know we usually take the time to post final things in the GSW thread each year, saying how much fun we had, our goodbyes, etc.

I'll just say that I wish I could've participated more, but buying and moving into a house will keep a girl busier than she'd like. This will also likely be my last Spirit Week, as I wasn't entirely feeling it this year and I kinda felt crappy about not being asked to do any mod like duties, which I've enjoyed in the past. I know I wasn't around much, but I did lurk and I did watch, but I felt totally out of place. Still love you guys though, but I guess I'm done. When your heart isn't in something, it's better to stop than to continue, right?

It's been real, yo. I truly hoped everyone enjoyed this week! Congrats to the winners, especially Izzy who I think deserved this more than anyone... she's awesome!

emotion_bigheart
~Renia

Buggy Punk

Also, I vote we make fancy seviper our unwitting mascot.

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Rainbowrific Renia
I know we usually take the time to post final things in the GSW thread each year, saying how much fun we had, our goodbyes, etc.

I'll just say that I wish I could've participated more, but buying and moving into a house will keep a girl busier than she'd like. This will also likely be my last Spirit Week, as I wasn't entirely feeling it this year and I kinda felt crappy about not being asked to do any mod like duties, which I've enjoyed in the past. I know I wasn't around much, but I did lurk and I did watch, but I felt totally out of place. Still love you guys though, but I guess I'm done. When your heart isn't in something, it's better to stop than to continue, right?

It's been real, yo. I truly hoped everyone enjoyed this week! Congrats to the winners, especially Izzy who I think deserved this more than anyone... she's awesome!

emotion_bigheart
~Renia

<3 Your effort showed, and we loved you for it. Wouldn't have been the same without you. :3
still fun in the friend chat and then after party barbeque week

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces