Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, do you like all the room?

Oh yes. 0.50860033726813 50.9% [ 1508 ]
No, I liked the old thread. [/sulk] 0.057335581787521 5.7% [ 170 ]
...WTF? 0.2920741989882 29.2% [ 866 ]
Lol, loser. 0.14198988195616 14.2% [ 421 ]
Total Votes:[ 2965 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 194 195 196 > >> >>> »|

Media one seems true, with the deadly spores though it would seem like something from G-Corp, maybe the doctor is origionally from G-corp. It could be, seeming she hasn't destroyed Timmy, letting the parasite infect him, maybe to run tests? Or, it could be since she (maybe) is from G-corp is why we are seeing Timmy, with out him being hidden. A possibilitey.
The media (1) Also says when the spores finally emerge from the tip it will infect anyone (ant, on the media) within a certain distance. Suspicious, we could have another G-corp case on our hands here, and I don't like the sound of it one bit.

Tipsy Duck

I think he is becoming an unicorn.
wow, the new thread looks so...clean and organized.
3nodding
I like.

I personally think he's becoming a rabid unicorn.
or a really retarded rhino.
Your theory is brilliant. It's obviously a parasistic organism using Timmy's body as a host.

As for my theory, I believe this might be an event of some sort. Maybe the next Halloween event? Well, if it can wait that long. >.>;;

7,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
As we all know Timmy was stuffed into the barrel but what we don't know is what happend in the barrel, my theory is the parasite was in the barrel and in stage three Timmy was rolling around in pain as the parasite dug into his skull.
Lem0n Water
As we all know Timmy was stuffed into the barrel but what we don't know is what happend in the barrel, my theory is the parasite was in the barrel and in stage three Timmy was rolling around in pain as the parasite dug into his skull.

Experiment gone wrong: The doc gets her own grave.

Gone right: Ge cracks and turns into a ******** unicorn / butterfly XD
Damn straight I love Timmy!!!! I sure hope he evolves into something good. I think Doctor Signh should get her comupance from that bite. She's got seriously f*cked up anger issues for stuffing a kid in a drum with toxic waste in it and leaving him in there when he's pleading... she's a evil b***h
User Image

does anyone else notice the fact that his skull's eye sockets are way too big for his eyes?
also notice that where the eye socket is too big, a chunk of skull matter is just gone surprised
veeeeery strange indeed
another interesting bit of information (for those who care to read on) is the fact that there are abnormal strands throughout the back of his brain
coincidence? i doubt it @ 3 @

Blessed Survivor

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
The parasite theory is very interesting (and creepy). However, I still believe it was something with the sludge. I don't think that was a coincidence. However, maybe the parasite was living IN the sludge, waiting for a host?

Personally, I'm happily surprised at Gaia for the evolving Timmy. No one liked Timmy the annoyance at the beginning, and now all of a sudden, everyone's interested in him. I always can't wait for the new evolving item report to come out so I can see how he's changed.

Aged Genius

lets just hope he wont come eat me..

interesting topic.

Shapeshifter

WAIT!!!!
The narwhal theory is not as crazy as you think...
look at Timmy's hands from stage 9 then stage 10...it seems to me that the hands are becoming flippers! eek

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
interesting...never thought it that way...
Timmy has that whale thing in his brain!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff