Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, do you like all the room?

Oh yes. 0.50860033726813 50.9% [ 1508 ]
No, I liked the old thread. [/sulk] 0.057335581787521 5.7% [ 170 ]
...WTF? 0.2920741989882 29.2% [ 866 ]
Lol, loser. 0.14198988195616 14.2% [ 421 ]
Total Votes:[ 2965 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 194 195 196 > >> >>> »|

Isn't there going to be another evolving item update tommorow?
Because the one on Tuesday was special, apparently.
So they might have a new Timmy tomorrow.
I'm not sure. The evolution updates usually happen today though, so I'm skeptical. I think they probably just moved the updates to Tuesday so that they wouldn't come out right on top of the MCs.

We can always hope, though...
Omgftw
Oh, right, they don't do them on Fridays.
xP
Hmm, maybe I'll post a bit of information on evolving items at the top. XD

Beloved Cutie-Pie

I'm here! ^^

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
*hugs alaric*
Can you put the timmy om nom nom picture up as his current stage? I'll get ya a link in a bit :X
Gotta have SOME humor there, amirite?

edit: lost ze link :<

Original Noob

10,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Everyone's been wanting werewolves for Halloween, I think this Halloween's plot is going to involve some sort of weird Gaia take on werewolves. He looks kind of wolf-like to me. What with the hair and possibly becoming a quadruped and biting alot, only he has a horn and eats corpses thanks to the G-Corp involvement in the story.
It sounds very interesting.
@ROBOGASM: awesome sig XD, old gregg is a legend!!!

on topic: very well done on the thread, it was an interesting read, i hope it plays out like this

TIMMYYYY!!
Anyone else notice that The X ray picture and the X ray picture From Jigsaw (with Grunny) are like... similar? D:
Notice how Dr Singh was smiling until two stages ago of Timmy's evolution.
Maybe things went out of plan of how she wanted Timmy to Evolve.

Aged Browser

My question is this.

Evolving is something Gaia seem to be really into. The first real story line with Gambino and Gino was about Evolving and The Vampire act as well has it roots in evolving, since we really do not know if the Vlads vampireness was born to him or if V-corp was playing around with something and the "vampire" virus was something Vlad contracted and gave to his children and wife.

I have a few other questions about the Doctor as well. Is the doctor working alone is this or our some of the other [NPC] (i. e. Gambino) related to this new G-corp activities. Does anyone think Sigh might be the new villain or has a simple experiment gone horrible wrong? Also how much of Timmy being picked to work with the doctor for the evolving items was preplanned and how much was luck.

*sigh* So many ways this plot can go.

Also, Singh seems to have been bitten twice and yet she seems to have not been infected. So is this new virus non passable, or will it pass to person to person some way else.

Mewling Kitten

10,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Waffles! 25
I think that maybe....

See how those gray things are slowly covering Timmy's head?

I think it is some gray, horned creature that is taking over Timmy's body from the inside out. Basically, the creature is going to overlap Timmy.

Another theory is that Dr. Singh was probably going to stuff Timmy in that barrel anyway, and she just needed a good excuse to do it. And notice how the barrel looks kinda swelled up in stage three of Timmy's evolution. Maybe there is a creature inside that somehow got into Timmy, or Timmy was thrashing around because of the contents of the barrel. Also, there was a strange green sludge coming from the barrel. That could give us a hint as to what is in the barrel at all.

In the meantime, I'm going to go look for more clues about Timmy's evolution cycle.

Edit: And is it just me, or is Timmy getting....taller?! o.o;
I can move!!

-flails arms and twirls around-

8DD

-stabs someone in the eye with her wand-

D8... IT WASN'T ME!
The TRUTH is that Timmy probably won't have much
to do with the overall plot, he's just an evolving NPC
as Lanzer once stated, he'll just evolve to his final
form and nothing will happen xd

Quick Reply

Submit