No, I liked the old thread. [/sulk] 0.057335581787521 5.7% [ 170 ]
...WTF? 0.2920741989882 29.2% [ 866 ]
Lol, loser. 0.14198988195616 14.2% [ 421 ]
Total Votes:[ 2965 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 194 195 196 > >> >>> »|

Aged Browser

Rin_aka_Ryn
7luvlysins22
Also, Singh seems to have been bitten twice and yet she seems to have not been infected. So is this new virus non passable, or will it pass to person to person some way else.

*sneezes on you*
Heh heh heh...

0 - o..........Thanks.

Fine he could sneeze on us. But I had a thought with this whole fugus idea. What if that horn on his head blooms in to a flower of some sort and little spores pop out and thats how he would infect us.
Hey, this is a really good theroy you have. I've been looking into the Timmy thing and was looking for some help. I have my own forum but so far no one's saying anything intelligent and it's kind of depressing.

Desirable Sex Symbol

I'm not sure i understand your theroy, could you perhaps sumerize it for me so that i might compair it to my own theroy?
garaagirl12
I'm not sure i understand your theroy, could you perhaps sumerize it for me so that i might compair it to my own theroy?

Timmy has a parasite growing in his brain that is slowly taking him over.

Now the whole lengthy post I have seems somehow redundant. XD

@Okami: Cool, where is it? I need some more Timmy threads to link to, and more non-parasite theories to post.

Desirable Sex Symbol

My theroy:

The chemical fumes he inhaled contained mutating chemicals and are slowly altering the cells in his brain and making them change shape and grow larger. The swelling is causing his skull to crack, and the unusal growth (the horn) on his forehead is a result of calcium build up thats been thats been unable to get to the areas of his skull that have been cracked... or something.
Cool! Here it is! Just please don't take many of the theories seriously...

What In Gods Name Is Up With Timmy?
Okami Higurashi
Cool! Here it is! Just please don't take many of the theories seriously...

What In Gods Name Is Up With Timmy?

Lol, I love the note next to the link. XD
Poor Timmy.

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
I know, she could of just came here domokun
l Syntax ERROR l

confused

What?

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Alaric Martin
l Syntax ERROR l

confused

What?

Yeah, What?
Since timmy bit the Doctor, I think she will also develop into a creature.

Then both of them will start rampaging on gaia. Having gaians go through the same fate.

I feel bad for the artist behind Timmy's x-ray. rolleyes Little did they know that the tinhats of Gaia would pick it apart.
You're all over thinking the pale skin thing... If it really is a parasite it will need a way to feed itself and get oxygen, and Timmy got only enough blood for 1 small human child so the parasite redirects the blood flow to itself and leaves Timmy pale and weak.
.......for your own safety you should stop asking questions......sometimes in the name of progress sacrifices have to be made.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff