Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, do you like all the room?

Oh yes. 0.50860033726813 50.9% [ 1508 ]
No, I liked the old thread. [/sulk] 0.057335581787521 5.7% [ 170 ]
...WTF? 0.2920741989882 29.2% [ 866 ]
Lol, loser. 0.14198988195616 14.2% [ 421 ]
Total Votes:[ 2965 ]

Olympic Champion

whats your idea, okami, and where did you come from, jak?

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Though my brother doesn't post here, he enjoys reading our theories when I'm in here, everything has gone so close to our theories, such as a physical being inside of Timmy, maybe gaia was just thinking, "Oh, he was mutated by toxic sludge, he'll keep mutating and nothing'll happen." Until they read this thread, then they thought, "Hey, let's watch these conspiracy theorist's thread and steal what they're theorizing and use it. . ." Now that I've figured 'em out they're thinking, "Oh crap. . ." Hmm. . . currently the people posting right now are Apple, Dash, Okami, Katze, and myself, that's three girls and two guys. . .
@Dash: Well, I kinda wanna stalk NPCs, mostly Timmy, to make sure they don't become targets of Evil!Timmy.
@Shadow: I doubt they'd really steal our ideas, that's illegal isn't it?
Stephline
I properly cackled when I heard the evil part had 'wandered off'.

Somehow, I get the feeling if we see a manga for what happens, we'll be sort of drawn in at one corner, pretty but armed to the teeth should it turn up.

*goes off to find her chainsaw*

Weally? I always wanted to be in a manga! YAYS!

Okay...Now for Moon's crack theories. Enjoy.

Picture: Is it just me or is Timmy....Bigger? When we last saw him, he was all shriveled up. He looks a lot taller.

Gene
I'm pleased to report that everything went pretty well, mostly. As you can see, Timmy's been extracted from your arm and your mind, his mutations have been dramatically reversed, your arm seems to be healing well, and all the toxic chemicals in both of your bodies have been neutralized. For the most part, I'd consider this a pretty big success. Mostly.

No..."Gene". Everything went perfectly. We now have a parisite thing running on the loose which means plot AND it means that we were right!

Timmy
Timmy: What's all this "mostly" stuff, science guy? I'm feelin' swell, and the Doc's lookin' just as beautiful as ever.

Okay...It's official. Timmy has a crush on Singh. Sorry Timmy but she already has a mystery lover which is one of the still few confusing things about this.

Quote:
Labtech Gene: Well... hmm. How can I explain this. Uhh, you know how there was some part of Timmy that was causing him to want to eat you, take of your mind, destroy humanity, et cetera? Well... that part of Timmy... let's call it the evil part... I'm not really sure where it is. I think it... escaped.

Dr. Singh: So you mean to tell me that this part of Timmy was an actual, discrete physical thing, and it's now wandered off somewhere beyond our control?

Timmy: Jeepers!

Yes...THAT'S been what we've been TRYING to tell Gaians all along.

-From The Secert Aboveground Cardboardbox Of Moon-Kunoichi
Resident Ninpire/Computer Addict
Yeah! Hey, go to my journal and tell me what you're gonna wear to prom so I can give it to Aww Applesauce for the group picture she's doing of us all. And you gotta come with us! We're all going together all weaponed and stuff!

Amateur Millionaire

Okay! Much love to everyone who kept this thread alive while I tried to sort out my complicated Gaian life! XD

Everything needs a new beginning at one point...

The TRUTH About TIMMY v.3
Well, then I guess it's time to say goodbye to this thread...^-^ I've had some good times here but oh well, off to the new thread! Bye!!!

Olympic Champion

wow. a new thread instead of this one.... so sudden... byes to old thread
Sabel_Katze
I know! I can totally imagine it now! The NPC's staring at the group of people yelling at the bouncer to let them in, because apparently an evil version of Timmy is going to pop up with a bunch of other Timmysites and take over the minds of Gaians everywhere, and they were the only ones prepared to fight it.
XD

Yeps! That's us. Also, I'm going to be wearing this probably unless someone would be nice enough to let me borrow an expensive dress or kimono.

-From The Secert Aboveground Cardboardbox Of Moon-Kunoichi
Resident Ninpire/Computer Addict

Enduring Elder

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
AU REVOIR YE OLDE THREADE!!
HELLO NEW THREAD!
THIS IS TIMMMEEEEEEEEEY!!!
*charges into light of new thread*
Wow. Been awhile since I posted...
Wait, new thread?! Fine...
See you in the new thread!
Alaric's back, and we're in business, sweet!
We need to move the thread to the guild ASAP! I haven't read anything in the past few weeks, can someone fill me in?

Perhaps the evil half of Timmy lies dormant in all Gaians, and a little genetic manipulation is needed to coax it out...

I needs a prom date! XP
You can move a thread from open forums to a guild?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff