Welcome to Gaia! ::

Openly welcoming new members and guests to join. What about you?

Hell ya, this place is awesome 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
I might stop by 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
I am friend/family returning 0.32608695652174 32.6% [ 15 ]
absolutely not, this place sucks 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]

Friendly Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"Ah i get that now,makes sence."

"Little friend!."
i'm having someone bring the poor lil reinder i was afraid he mite get a lil lost if i let him do it by himself
yup he'll have to go on a diet i bet ya he waddles blaugh
uuuugh i don't believe i just did that i just rescued a st. benard "brandy"

Friendly Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
"Cute doggie."

"Yes I agree he needs a diet."
"well at last i finally got the st benard i've always wanted"
where is Rei and Crimson.
Tomyss yells as he bursts threw his shadow. NOW!!!!!!!

Beloved Bloodsucker

We may not make it to the door, so ******** me on the dance floor...

Rei blinked her eyes as she sat on the bar counter. She held a rag against her bleeding thumb tight, raising an eyebrow to him. "Please do no shout Dear and if you are going to tell me about the picture. It is not you Dear."

...Take off your pants, and do the revolutionary dance.
Tsuki Matsuri

Rei blinked her eyes as she sat on the bar counter. She held a rag against her bleeding thumb tight, raising an eyebrow to him. "Please do no shout Dear and if you are going to tell me about the picture. It is not you Dear."

I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU UNLESS CRIMSENS HERE AS WELL SSO YOU OR ANY ONE ELSE GO FIND HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRIMSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and what picture?

Beloved Bloodsucker

sir tomyss alucard
Tsuki Matsuri

I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU UNLESS CRIMSENS HERE AS WELL SSO YOU OR ANY ONE ELSE GO FIND HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rei shook her head then and looked at him with stern eyes. "Nothing... And Tomyss Dear, Please relax, Im am dealing with him right now. What is it I did...? Because you and Crimson and both... in an irregular mood right now..."

Tsuki Matsuri
sir tomyss alucard
Tsuki Matsuri

Rei shook her head then and looked at him with stern eyes. "Nothing... And Tomyss Dear, Please relax, Im am dealing with him right now. What is it I did...? Because you and Crimson and both... in an irregular mood right now..."

HE THINKS YOU AND I ARE DOING s**t BEHIND HIS BACK BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU AND I ACT AT ANY BAR WE SEE EATCH OTHER. BUT WILL NOT LISTEN TO REASON ITS NOT FLIRTING JUST LOVE OF A GREAT FRIENDSHIP YOU N I HAVE.
THAT I WOULD NOT TRAID FOR THE WORLD.

CRIMSON!!!!!!! wax melts from the candles but there is no flames burning

Beloved Bloodsucker

sir tomyss alucard
Tsuki Matsuri
sir tomyss alucard
Tsuki Matsuri

HE THINKS YOU AND I ARE DOING s**t BEHIND HIS BACK BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU AND I ACT AT ANY BAR WE SEE EATCH OTHER. BUT WILL NOT LISTEN TO REASON ITS NOT FLIRTING JUST LOVE OF A GREAT FRIENDSHIP YOU N I HAVE.

Rei sighed softly and nodded. "I heard... It has always been the way that you and I have been... It isn't a lover relationship, just a powerful friendship."

Tsuki Matsuri
sir tomyss alucard
Tsuki Matsuri
sir tomyss alucard
Tsuki Matsuri

Rei sighed softly and nodded. "I heard... It has always been the way that you and I have been... It isn't a lover relationship, just a powerful friendship."

WELL TELL HIM TO GET HERE OR YOU GO FIND HIM AND HAVE HIM CONFRONT ME HIM SELF.
THROSE KNIVES INTO THE WALL NEXT TO HER.

I KNOW DOLL BUT HE CANT SEE THAT.

6,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Walks into the bar looking around with a sigh "You know you guys are going make my head explode very soon. Hello Rei Tomyss and wherever Crimson is. " sighs sitting down

Beloved Bloodsucker

Rei didn't flinch as the knives were fling right next to her head. She continued to clean the deep slice of her thumb down to her palm as she looked up to see Kat. "Evening Deary, Welcome." She then looked over to Tomyss and sighed. "Let's talk this out, you and me Dear, I want you to relax before he is even told to come here... He needs to understand Im would never cheat on him, it is just our friendship."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff