Welcome to Gaia! ::

Openly welcoming new members and guests to join. What about you?

Hell ya, this place is awesome 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
I might stop by 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
I am friend/family returning 0.32608695652174 32.6% [ 15 ]
absolutely not, this place sucks 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 164 165 166 > >> »|

Tsuki Matsuri
Jester the Nightmare
Tsuki Matsuri
Jester the Nightmare
Tsuki Matsuri
Jester the Nightmare
Leonard chuckled "Well love, I'm sure I can find, some way for you to make it up to me." he said cupping her cheek in his hand as his purple eyes stared into hers smiling at her as he smiled coyly

We may not make it to the door, so ******** me on the dance floor...

Rei chuckled and nodded her head as she snuggled into his chest, rubbing her cheek against his hand. "I know I will find a way to my love." She grinned back to to him and tilted her head.

...Take off your pants, and do the revolutionary dance.

"Thats good, because Jester found some medicine that lets nightmares have children, the old fashioned way." Leonard said chuckling hard as he squeezed Rei tightly

Rei smiled as she looked to him, letting out a soft laugh as she heard his words. "That is wonderful to hear Deary."

"Course, I'm not about to rush you off with your friends nearby." he said kissing her forehead "Oh, you might have missed Jester's birthday while you were gone, but he understands, he actually tried to keep it a secret this year considering how old he is now."

Rei looked up to him and pouted softly. "I missed it? Oh my... Time flies while you are away." She snuggled into his chest and smiled. "I'll have to make up for that too."

Leonard stroked her hair gently "Yes well, one was at the kingdom, one was working out, the other had a special night with his newly acquired wife, yes one of them go married. But turning fifth for all of them was rather, bothersome I guess." he said kissing her head again.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Tsuki Matsuri
-Reoccurring Nightmare-
Tsuki Matsuri
-Reoccurring Nightmare-
Tsuki Matsuri

Rei smiled to Kira and crossed her legs from her seat on the bar. She blinked her eyes as she heard Kai's words. "Oh please Dear, there was no need, I did not want to trouble you two." She flicked the falling ashed into the ashtray as she kept her flashing crimosn eyes on them.

"No trouble at all! We picked it up while visiting a dragon nursery in the mountains to check on some things. Kai, did you lose it?" Kira first smiled at Rei before turning her head to sweatdrop at the still searching Kai. In return, the darker purplenette glowered at her lighter twin and checked her pants pockets. "I am not one to lose things, Dobe..."

Rei blinked her eyes to the two once more and let out a soft chuckle, inhaling the toxin of her cigarette. "Please do not worry about it, thank you though, very much for thinking of me." She smiled softly to the two of them as the blew out the smoke.

Kai had finally found the object in question while Rei was speaking, dusting off an clear oval-shaped scale that reflected the color spectrum. But now hearing the woman, Kei blinked and looked at the scale with doll-like dismay. Now what was she supposed to do with this?

Rei blinked her eyes and stopped short once she saw the shining spectrum. She tilted her head and looked up to Kai. "What is that my Dear?"

Uncharacteristically childish, Kai held out the shining scale out in both her gloved hands. The light from the room refracting to create dancing specks of color everywhere. "Scale from an Eastern Water Dragon..."

Beloved Bloodsucker

AznSoulG
Tsuki Matsuri
AznSoulG
Tsuki Matsuri
AznSoulG
o.o now Rei has a bar? sweatdrop

Hello Sam Dear. ^^ Good to see you again.

*Hugs tightly*Same here Ms. Rei blaugh

Rei hugged him back s=tightly and smiled. "So how have you been?"

The past week has been torture but im good now sweatdrop

Rei nodded her head and smiled softly. "That is good to hear Deary."

Beloved Bloodsucker

ilovmusic11
Roxy walks in tired from her walk with charlie.

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

Rei looked over to her and smiled softly, tilting her head. "Welcome back Roxy Dear."

Beloved Bloodsucker

Jester the Nightmare
Tsuki Matsuri
Jester the Nightmare
Tsuki Matsuri
Jester the Nightmare

"Thats good, because Jester found some medicine that lets nightmares have children, the old fashioned way." Leonard said chuckling hard as he squeezed Rei tightly

Rei smiled as she looked to him, letting out a soft laugh as she heard his words. "That is wonderful to hear Deary."

"Course, I'm not about to rush you off with your friends nearby." he said kissing her forehead "Oh, you might have missed Jester's birthday while you were gone, but he understands, he actually tried to keep it a secret this year considering how old he is now."

Rei looked up to him and pouted softly. "I missed it? Oh my... Time flies while you are away." She snuggled into his chest and smiled. "I'll have to make up for that too."

Leonard stroked her hair gently "Yes well, one was at the kingdom, one was working out, the other had a special night with his newly acquired wife, yes one of them go married. But turning fifth for all of them was rather, bothersome I guess." he said kissing her head again.

Rei couldn't help but let out a laugh as she shook his head. "Brother Jester was never one for age."

Beloved Bloodsucker

-Reoccurring Nightmare-
Tsuki Matsuri
-Reoccurring Nightmare-
Tsuki Matsuri
-Reoccurring Nightmare-
Tsuki Matsuri

Rei smiled to Kira and crossed her legs from her seat on the bar. She blinked her eyes as she heard Kai's words. "Oh please Dear, there was no need, I did not want to trouble you two." She flicked the falling ashed into the ashtray as she kept her flashing crimosn eyes on them.

"No trouble at all! We picked it up while visiting a dragon nursery in the mountains to check on some things. Kai, did you lose it?" Kira first smiled at Rei before turning her head to sweatdrop at the still searching Kai. In return, the darker purplenette glowered at her lighter twin and checked her pants pockets. "I am not one to lose things, Dobe..."

Rei blinked her eyes to the two once more and let out a soft chuckle, inhaling the toxin of her cigarette. "Please do not worry about it, thank you though, very much for thinking of me." She smiled softly to the two of them as the blew out the smoke.

Kai had finally found the object in question while Rei was speaking, dusting off an clear oval-shaped scale that reflected the color spectrum. But now hearing the woman, Kei blinked and looked at the scale with doll-like dismay. Now what was she supposed to do with this?

Rei blinked her eyes and stopped short once she saw the shining spectrum. She tilted her head and looked up to Kai. "What is that my Dear?"

Uncharacteristically childish, Kai held out the shining scale out in both her gloved hands. The light from the room refracting to create dancing specks of color everywhere. "Scale from an Eastern Water Dragon..."

Rei smiled softly as she stared into the shining object. "It is very beautiful."

Friendly Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Tsuki Matsuri
ilovmusic11
Roxy walks in tired from her walk with charlie.

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

Rei looked over to her and smiled softly, tilting her head. "Welcome back Roxy Dear."

Welcome back you to dear it's been a while since i have seen you here.

I kept this place alive for you.

-Runs around in her skinny jeans and t-shirt that were newly purchased-
Tsuki Matsuri
AznSoulG
Tsuki Matsuri
AznSoulG
Tsuki Matsuri
AznSoulG
o.o now Rei has a bar? sweatdrop

Hello Sam Dear. ^^ Good to see you again.

mhm 3nodding wat about u?
Tsuki Matsuri
Jester the Nightmare
Tsuki Matsuri
Jester the Nightmare
Tsuki Matsuri
Jester the Nightmare

Rei couldn't help but let out a laugh as she shook his head. "Brother Jester was never one for age."

"Yeah, as his midlife crisis, one tried to run straight up to the moon, succeeded too, crazy fool is still up there, doing maker knows what." he said laughing as he held her close to his chest

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Tsuki Matsuri
-Reoccurring Nightmare-
Tsuki Matsuri
-Reoccurring Nightmare-
Tsuki Matsuri

Rei smiled softly as she stared into the shining object. "It is very beautiful."

Kira looked at Rei curiously, having been unusually quiet during the time. "So, do you still want it? If only to sell on the market or wear as a pretty necklace." Kai had gone to polishing the smooth surface of the scale with her thumb, not bothered by the colorful lights hitting her glassy eyes.

Beloved Bloodsucker

AznSoulG
Tsuki Matsuri
AznSoulG
Tsuki Matsuri
AznSoulG

Rei smiled to him and thought her answer before she spoke. "Everything has been alright Dear, thank you."

Tsuki Matsuri
AznSoulG
Tsuki Matsuri
AznSoulG
Tsuki Matsuri
AznSoulG

Rei smiled to him and thought her answer before she spoke. "Everything has been alright Dear, thank you."

*hugs her again*Thats good 3nodding

Friendly Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Where did rei-rei go?

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The twins shared a glance before Kira hopped off her stool, moving to stand by Kai as the darker woman gently placed the scale on the bar counter. "Well, when you decide you want it Rei, it's on the counter. We kinda have to go so... Bye!" Giggling, Kira quickly hugged Rei before bolting for the door, unfurling her snowy owl-like wings. Kai put the disk like refractor on the bar's surface gently before bowing politely to the Rei and the other occupants in the room with a sigh. "Farewell." She let out her translucent black wings while following her partner outside and into the skies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff