Welcome to Gaia! ::

Openly welcoming new members and guests to join. What about you?

Hell ya, this place is awesome 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
I might stop by 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
I am friend/family returning 0.32608695652174 32.6% [ 15 ]
absolutely not, this place sucks 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]

Beloved Bloodsucker

We may not make it to the door, so ******** me on the dance floor...

Rei's eye go wide as she watched Tomyss, sliding to the floor to grasp at the shadows. "Tomyss!"

...Take off your pants, and do the revolutionary dance.

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
Master of My Own Fate
The Young man walked in and grabebd held of claire pulling her close. "Listen Claire let hem deal wit hFather knows what he is doing... I hope so anyways.. ANd rei even so I kno w when to say I love my fmaily or those I call close but neevtr as often as I would use it ot my wife Claire and I am not choosing sides either Dad informed bme of whats going on but to be hoenst whath ash appened is not a tradgety but blown nwo ot bve a war and this is hwere it will end as my father said."

Nods to you but keeps up my constant growl. I gently take your hand, holding it. "Devon, I beg of you. Distract me before I hurt someone or myself."

Invisible Elocutionist

Tsuki Matsuri

Rei's eye go wide as she watched Tomyss, sliding to the floor to grasp at the shadows. "Tomyss!"

She placed a single hand on her shoulder. "Let it go Rei... Enough damage has been done tonight. It seems everyone needs space.... We're a family. And family's fight. But we all heal in time and are still a family. Since the first day in my bar, we have been."
"TOMYSSS:" He takes hsi Crimson blade and lifts it up and tosses itot he side of the floor. "YOU WOULD DIE IN FORNT OF THOSE YOU CARE SO MUCH OF?! BECUASE OF ALL OF HTIS TOMYSS YOU DIE TO MAKE IT SURE THAT I WATCHED TO ALLOW OTHERS OT SEE IT AS WELL?!" he glneched his fists adn walekd towarss the front doors.

Beloved Bloodsucker

forever_goodnight
Tsuki Matsuri

Rei looked over to Claire and merely sighed. "Claire Dear, never doubt my love. You and I are different. Tomyss I have known before Crimson even, he was my original brother and I love him no more then that. Now please, do not make this any worse."

Bares my fangs at you. "Family is a word I use for those I care for. I do not love my family, I merely care for them. I love only Devon. You and I may be different but that matters not. Brother is what you call him but that means nothing. When you are around others, you use common words. You called Tomyss love as he called you. You also called father love. What is the difference now?"

Rei looked to her and shook her head, laughter ringing out from her lungs. "Don't you dare bare you teeth to me in my own home, it is disrespectful. I don't want to hear your lecture, my Crimson understands the problem that you interfered and there is no more issue, now please, step away."

Beloved Bloodsucker

Rei looked up to Aqua and nodded, smiling softly. She then looked over to Crimson, watching him walk away. She stood and quickly rushed to his side, graspng his hand. "I am sorry my love..."

He gets between and Rei both. "Now stop it both of you Dads leaving nad he;s more pissed hten ever dman it! SOMEONE AT LEAST TALK TO HIM!"

Invisible Elocutionist

The Immortal Crimson
"TOMYSSS:" He takes hsi Crimson blade and lifts it up and tosses itot he side of the floor. "YOU WOULD DIE IN FORNT OF THOSE YOU CARE SO MUCH OF?! BECUASE OF ALL OF HTIS TOMYSS YOU DIE TO MAKE IT SURE THAT I WATCHED TO ALLOW OTHERS OT SEE IT AS WELL?!" he glneched his fists adn walekd towarss the front doors.

She looked up and shouted to Crimson. "STOP THIS! NOW! You are BROTHERS! You have your arguments and you get over them! Regardless of how it ends!"

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Master of My Own Fate
He gets between and Rei both. "Now stop it both of you Dads leaving nad he;s more pissed hten ever dman it! SOMEONE AT LEAST TALK TO HIM!"
"I'm on it Devon." disappears after Crimson.
Tsuki Matsuri

Rei looked up to Aqua and nodded, smiling softly. She then looked over to Crimson, watching him walk away. She stood and quickly rushed to his side, graspng his hand. "I am sorry my love..."

"THeres nothing ot be sorry about..." He took his free hand and rippes his outer shirt as his demon wings were released from his back. "He made the choice of doing htis and after I was willing to tak to him... Everyhting got blown out of preportion and your fighting with my daughter becuase she wants to protect me... Yeah alot of htis makes perfexct sense...."
Masochistic Emotions
The Immortal Crimson

She looked up and shouted to Crimson. "STOP THIS! NOW! You are BROTHERS! You have your arguments and you get over them! Regardless of how it ends!"

"To do that ot the one person he says he loves nad calls his sister and that he has been there for? Yeah I see it now... I wcame ot talk and he disapepars i nhis death...."

6,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Sighs softly looking at them as I stand there holding my arm trying to figure out what to say

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
Takes a deep breath, still holding Devon's hand in mine. I bow to Rei and Miss Aqua and smile gently to Cat. "Excuse me Rei, I beg your forgiveness. My anger got the best of me. Miss, Aqua, I also beg for your forgiveness. Again, my anger got the best of me. I'm sorry for laying my hands on Tomyss." Looks at Tomyss. "Forgive me, I had no right to touch you. And I admit I do not love my friends. Because I have something else for them that most people qualify for love. So, if my feelings for my friends were seen in the eyes of another, it would be love so I suppose I do love them. But the love I express when I tell someone I love them is not the kind I would use for my friends."

Beloved Bloodsucker

The Immortal Crimson
Tsuki Matsuri

"THeres nothing ot be sorry about..." He took his free hand and rippes his outer shirt as his demon wings were released from his back. "He made the choice of doing htis and after I was willing to tak to him... Everyhting got blown out of preportion and your fighting with my daughter becuase she wants to protect me... Yeah alot of htis makes perfexct sense...."

Rei nodded as she leaned against his chest, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath. "Everyone had jumped in, especially myself, out of worry for the the big brothers of teh family. I love you my Darling, and everything became a mess for some had started to take sides in a useless argument..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff