Welcome to Gaia! ::

Openly welcoming new members and guests to join. What about you?

Hell ya, this place is awesome 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
I might stop by 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
I am friend/family returning 0.32608695652174 32.6% [ 15 ]
absolutely not, this place sucks 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]

Tsuki Matsuri
We may not make it to the door, so ******** me on the dance floor...

Rei didn't flinch as the knives were fling right next to her head. She continued to clean the deep slice of her thumb down to her palm as she looked up to see Kat. "Evening Deary, Welcome." She then looked over to Tomyss and sighed. "Let's talk this out, you and me Dear, I want you to relax before he is even told to come here... He needs to understand Im would never cheat on him, it is just our friendship."

...Take off your pants, and do the revolutionary dance.

walks up to her and pulls out the knives of the wall with eyes so dark he has never seen in him befor. looks at her. find him now.

Beloved Bloodsucker

Rei merely glanced up to him, her eyes empty. She then looked back down to the wound, dabbing at the rising blood continusously. "I will... once he realizes I am not cheating and I love him..."

Tsuki Matsuri

Rei merely glanced up to him, her eyes empty. She then looked back down to the wound, dabbing at the rising blood continusously. "I will... once he realizes I am not cheating and I love him..."

runs his finger over her thumb closeing her cut.

not good anough I want him NOW!!!!!
or I walk out that door and you will never see me again.
He walkes from his portal as he stnads and looks at hem. "DOn;t need to look far Tomyss or Rei I;m'm ehre let us talk now"

Beloved Bloodsucker

Rei sighed up to Tomyss as she looked over to Crimson. "Good Evening my Beloved, it is wonderful to see you." She looked up to Tomyss, her eyes full of sorrow. "Please do not threaten that on one that did not harm you. You know it would bother my forever....."

The Immortal Crimson
He walkes from his portal as he stnads and looks at hem. "DOn;t need to look far Tomyss or Rei I;m'm ehre let us talk now"

"TOMYSS!!!!!!! I;M HERE NOW COME AND TALK!"

Tipsy Dabbler

She sits in the shadows, keeping to herself and watching the conversation for safety's sake. Her body stood on edge, ready to step in if needed.
The Immortal Crimson

throws a knif at his feet sticking into the floorboards. PICK IT UP!!!!!!!1
sir tomyss alucard
The Immortal Crimson

throws a knif at his feet sticking into the floorboards. PICK IT UP!!!!!!!1

Looks at the kinfe akicks it up to his hand as he takes out one of his Crimson blades and tosses them to the side. "If you think I;m goign ot kill you or hurt you TOmyss THEN THINK AGAIN! I came ot tlak NOT FIGHT!"
Tsuki Matsuri

Rei sighed up to Tomyss as she looked over to Crimson. "Good Evening my Beloved, it is wonderful to see you." She looked up to Tomyss, her eyes full of sorrow. "Please do not threaten that on one that did not harm you. You know it would bother my forever....."

turns from her and stares at Crimson.

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Masochistic Emotions
She sits in the shadows, keeping to herself and watching the conversation for safety's sake. Her body stood on edge, ready to step in if needed.
Stands beside Aqua and gives her Cat's hand to hold.

Beloved Bloodsucker

Rei growled and stood up on the bar counter, glaring at Tomyss and looking then to Crimson, and glancing up to Aqua. "No fighting in my peaceful abyss here! That is not how it works in MY bar dammit. So both of you settle down. There was no need for this to turn into a big god damn epidemic!"

Tipsy Dabbler

animecat4
Masochistic Emotions
Stands beside Aqua and gives her Cat's hand to hold.

Her hand went to her knife at the introduction of blades and she responded to Cat's offering without taking her eyes off the men. "Thanks but no thanks. I'm not here to be buddies or take sides."

Tipsy Dabbler

Tsuki Matsuri

Rei growled and stood up on the bar counter, glaring at Tomyss and looking then to Crimson, and glancing up to Aqua. "No fighting in my peaceful abyss here! That is not how it works in MY bar dammit. So both of you settle down. There was no need for this to turn into a big god damn epidemic!"

She looked at her with calm but torn eyes. "I'm not here to fight, Rei. I'm here to make sure this gets resolved. That's it. But if I need to step in I will. I haven't pointed fingers at anyone so I'm no enemy."

6,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Sits watching leting out a soft growl her eyes going a ice blue watching them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items