Welcome to Gaia! ::

Openly welcoming new members and guests to join. What about you?

Hell ya, this place is awesome 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
I might stop by 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
I am friend/family returning 0.32608695652174 32.6% [ 15 ]
absolutely not, this place sucks 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]

Invisible Elocutionist

Storming up to Crimson, she grabbed his shoulder and whipped him around. Her hand flew in the air and across his face firmly. "SNAP OUT OF IT!" She let go of him and turned to Rei quickly. "I did that as his sister. Someone needed to. Forgive me for striking your love but it needed to be done." She turned back to Crimson and let loose. "All this time we've been a family. We've all gone out separate ways and yet still remained loyal. When you crept off into your shadow, others followed. We are a FAMILY. When someone gets hurt, others are there to help. No matter WHERE it is! I have been there from the BEGINNING of this family and watched as bonds were formed and others traded. Tomyss has stood by Rei's side when she feared she would be forgotten. They are the closest of friends as are you and I. THAT'S IT! Not ONCE have I taken sides, REGARDLESS of what relationships I've been in! Don't you DARE say that I've only protected half of my family! You were there the day my bar fell apart from a rogue fighter! You were there when I tried to keep the peace the day you arrived! AND WHAT WAS TOMYSS'S FIRST REACTION WHEN YOU SHOWED UP BARING BLADES!!!??? OFFERED TO ALLOW YOU TO KILL HIM! An act of HONOR! You did the same when I had a problem with you so you should understand that! I fell apart when I couldn't keep the peace in my family at the old bar! I WILL BE DAMNED TO HELL IF I CAN'T KEEP IT NOW! Grow the ******** UP! You are BOTH acting like children! YES- You hurt Tomyss's honor by assuming he'd been fooling around with Rei. And YES- He could have acted more calmly when he got here. There could have been A NUMBER of better ways to go about this. But I will not rest my soul until I see to it that this family is one again! We've all stood by eachother. Near or far. For nearly a YEAR now! It's POINTLESS to let a simple knee jerk reaction and misunderstanding break up a ******** FAMILY! As Claire proved, things CAN be talked out and explained! Have a little dignity and GROW UP! Act like the ADULTS you are!!!"
The Immortal Crimson
Master of My Own Fate
Looks to Claire."have not" He then looked ot his father and nods. "I unederstand Father you do make sense on that part. Pelase " he walked over to him. "If anything I am sorry that Iam not on as often as I should be and even participating with fmaily like I should. I;m sorry father... Please do what you need even if it is to hurt me I don't care I rather you be around dear father becuase I respect you.. .Even call you my hero like my blood brother...."

He stopped and stood still. "Thank you son..." He turned his eyes closed.

He walekd over to him and hugged him. "Father I wnato help you keep this family together even if it means havign to get involved in some of hte fights as well I;ll do it. I hoenstly don;t want to see you go again.... I am sure no one does...."

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
Master of My Own Fate
forever_goodnight
Master of My Own Fate
Looks to Claire."have not" He then looked ot his father and nods. "I unederstand Father you do make sense on that part. Pelase " he walked over to him. "If anything I am sorry that Iam not on as often as I should be and even participating with fmaily like I should. I;m sorry father... Please do what you need even if it is to hurt me I don't care I rather you be around dear father becuase I respect you.. .Even call you my hero like my blood brother...."

Sighs in relief and hugs you, trying to control my body with pure force of will. "I thought you'd left me when I needed you most but I am so glad to say that I thought wrong."

"I;m always here my love" He hugs her in return. "Aren't you going to say anyhting to father?"

Nods and takes a deep breath. "Father, I'm sorry for what I did thought I admit I did tell you I was going to do something. I care for you very much and it would hurt me to see you leave. I know it was wrong to choose sides but the reason I did so is because when everyone else failed to be there for me, only you and Devon were ever there to comfort me. I will always stand by you unless Devon stands aginst you. You are the second most important person to me and know I will always be there for you." Gently squeezes Devon's hand.
He lookedat aaqua bfeeling hte sting of the slap. "Yo usay grow Up Aqua? Yo usay you wnatot bering this fmaily whole again? YOU CAn DO IT O NYOUR OWN IS WHAT I BEEN TYRING TO TELL YOU FROM THE BEGINNING! NONE OF US CAN! Unless we band together and stay with each other and stay strong and hold eahc other when things fall apart. I been doing that for all my life Aqua and to be hoenst you tell me to Grow up look at how your handling the situation rightn ow you just slapped me like that was caleld for." He stood i nfront of her. "I BEEN HERE FAR TO LONG TO WATHC EVERYONE FALL APRT AND OT GIVE UP O NTHE HTNGS I HELD CLOSE OT ME BVEN MY DREAMS! YOU DARE QEUSITON MYE? THEN ALOW ME TO ASK THIS AWAU WEHRE IT NOW YOU STAND? ARE YOU IWLLING TO OFFER YOUR HAND TO THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED OF HELP NOW? TO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO FALL SO FAR TO LOOSE YOURSELF LIKE YOU DID PAST? I entered in and fogught along side eevryone. Even if no one took to me right away. I have bene there to help everyone I can adn even save someone frome time to time. I amdit Icna;t do everyhting on my own Aqua and thats hwy I spoke the wya idid becuase DIVIDED WE CNA;T EVN THINK TO MAKE HTIS FMAILY WHOLE BUT IF WE STAND BY AND HOLD OUR HANDS OUT TO THOSE CLOSE TO USE AND BRING IN THOSE WHO WISH OT BE PART OF THE CIRLCLE THEN DMAN IT WE GOT A HELL OF CHANCE AND EVEN MAYBE OUR OWN SALVATION AMONGST OURSELVES. NOW AQAUA TELL ME DEAR ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE ME YOUR HAND ANDHOLD REIS I NTHE OTHER?"
forever_goodnight
Master of My Own Fate
forever_goodnight
Master of My Own Fate

Sighs in relief and hugs you, trying to control my body with pure force of will. "I thought you'd left me when I needed you most but I am so glad to say that I thought wrong."

"I;m always here my love" He hugs her in return. "Aren't you going to say anyhting to father?"

Nods and takes a deep breath. "Father, I'm sorry for what I did thought I admit I did tell you I was going to do something. I care for you very much and it would hurt me to see you leave. I know it was wrong to choose sides but the reason I did so is because when everyone else failed to be there for me, only you and Devon were ever there to comfort me. I will always stand by you unless Devon stands aginst you. You are the second most important person to me and know I will always be there for you." Gently squeezes Devon's hand.

He nodded and walked over and hugged her and him both. "I understand Claire."
he turned to look at Everyone as he looked over to see if Rei was stil lthere.

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
The Immortal Crimson
forever_goodnight
Master of My Own Fate
forever_goodnight
Master of My Own Fate

Hugs you back gently and sighs. "Thank you Father though you should stop yelling at everyone."
forever_goodnight
The Immortal Crimson
forever_goodnight
Master of My Own Fate
forever_goodnight
Master of My Own Fate

Hugs you back gently and sighs. "Thank you Father though you should stop yelling at everyone."

"I;m only yelling at Aqua now is all seeings how she raised her voice ot me at his point as well but I;m not oging ot yell anymore from this point on.
"Sorry for ing everyone my net is now gettng ot he point where it;statrts up and shuts down I need to owrk on it otmarow but Claire I love you nad rmeember I iwll dream of you this night everynight and keep your cool! Dad pelase do keep yours aswell and we will all work everyhting out I know it."

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
The Immortal Crimson
forever_goodnight
The Immortal Crimson
forever_goodnight
Master of My Own Fate

"I;m only yelling at Aqua now is all seeings how she raised her voice ot me at his point as well but I;m not oging ot yell anymore from this point on.

Nods and swallows hard. "Good, you know what yelling does to me even if it's not directed at me."

Invisible Elocutionist

Her eyes grew jet black and her glare bore deep into him. Her voice dropped to barely a whisper in anger. "You of all people should know that I understand the concept of needing help. Don't you dare preach unity to me when you suspected your brother of going behind your back. You've been with this family since nearly the beginning and you have seen how each of our personality's plays a role. And not only did you suspect Tomyss, but you suspected your own lover to have been disloyal. Everyone in this family has been there for another when they needed help. Everyone. Whether it be as just one person or fighting as a team. Here's a hint, boy- Learn to trust your family."

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
Master of My Own Fate
"Sorry for ing everyone my net is now gettng ot he point where it;statrts up and shuts down I need to owrk on it otmarow but Claire I love you nad rmeember I iwll dream of you this night everynight and keep your cool! Dad pelase do keep yours aswell and we will all work everyhting out I know it."

Kisses you quickly before you have to go. "Alright, love, I'll try. I love you and pleasent dreams."

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
Masochistic Emotions
Her eyes grew jet black and her glare bore deep into him. Her voice dropped to barely a whisper in anger. "You of all people should know that I understand the concept of needing help. Don't you dare preach unity to me when you suspected your brother of going behind your back. You've been with this family since nearly the beginning and you have seen how each of our personality's plays a role. And not only did you suspect Tomyss, but you suspected your own lover to have been disloyal. Everyone in this family has been there for another when they needed help. Everyone. Whether it be as just one person or fighting as a team. Here's a hint, boy- Learn to trust your family."

"That's it Aqua." Walks up to you and raises my hand. I swing it so the back of my hand slaps aginst your face with auidable contact. "You don't have the right to preach either. You think because you started this family that you rule it. You are sadly mistaken. Father saw reason to question people, he has the right to. Just like you have the right to question him about it. Looking at the events that have happened here when no one was here to watch, anyone could have thought the same thing, no matter how long they've been here. Do not preach Father if you don't want for him to do the same for you. Families hold respect for each other but you are not respecting him."
Masochistic Emotions

"Boy? THen girl you need ot look at how oyur acting yourself then. Becuase I let go of what had happeeneened now and ready to move on but by all means if you feel you ned ot do anyhtring further then do it. I won;t hold you to it or anyhting Aqua jsut do it get all out alright?"
forever_goodnight
Masochistic Emotions

"That's it Aqua." Walks up to you and raises my hand. I swing it so the back of my hand slaps aginst your face with auidable contact. "You don't have the right to preach either. You think because you started this family that you rule it. You are sadly mistaken. Father saw reason to question people, he has the right to. Just like you have the right to question him about it. Looking at the events that have happened here when no one was here to watch, anyone could have thought the same thing, no matter how long they've been here. Do not preach Father if you don't want for him to do the same for you. Families hold respect for each other but you are not respecting him."

He softly grabbed her hand. "CLaire lets go back ot our home. alright? Wenough s been done here as it is and we don;t need to add mroe hten what has gone on alright?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff