Welcome to Gaia! ::

Openly welcoming new members and guests to join. What about you?

Hell ya, this place is awesome 0.15217391304348 15.2% [ 7 ]
I might stop by 0.41304347826087 41.3% [ 19 ]
I am friend/family returning 0.32608695652174 32.6% [ 15 ]
absolutely not, this place sucks 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]

6,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Masochistic Emotions
animecat4
Masochistic Emotions
She sits in the shadows, keeping to herself and watching the conversation for safety's sake. Her body stood on edge, ready to step in if needed.
Stands beside Aqua and gives her Cat's hand to hold.

Her hand went to her knife at the introduction of blades and she responded to Cat's offering without taking her eyes off the men. "Thanks but no thanks. I'm not here to be buddies or take sides."
"Fine I merely wished to see it you were alright." Steps back and vanishes.

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
Sits with Cat and Miss Aqua in the rafters, watching and waiting.
Tsuki Matsuri
We may not make it to the door, so ******** me on the dance floor...

Rei growled and stood up on the bar counter, glaring at Tomyss and looking then to Crimson, and glancing up to Aqua. "No fighting in my peaceful abyss here! That is not how it works in MY bar dammit. So both of you settle down. There was no need for this to turn into a big god damn epidemic!"

...Take off your pants, and do the revolutionary dance.

"I;m not here ot fight at all dear." He crushed the knife as he looekd over to TOmyss. "if you expect me to even lay ahand on you yourmight as well not even bother Iam unarmed and only came ot talk Tomyss I wantot resolve this once nad for all and put an end ot everyone sufferings and tell me I cna;t but I;ll try till the day iam draind edof blood to see htose which I hold close to make it to their dreams and to heir lives best they can aand be there. Ieven you my dear friend and brother."
The Immortal Crimson
sir tomyss alucard
The Immortal Crimson
He walkes from his portal as he stnads and looks at hem. "DOn;t need to look far Tomyss or Rei I;m'm ehre let us talk now"

throws a knif at his feet sticking into the floorboards. PICK IT UP!!!!!!!1

Looks at the kinfe akicks it up to his hand as he takes out one of his Crimson blades and tosses them to the side. "If you think I;m goign ot kill you or hurt you TOmyss THEN THINK AGAIN! I came ot tlak NOT FIGHT!"

tomyss walk up to crimson and put his hand on the back of his neck and pulls the knife and his hand to tomysses heart.

YOU WANT TO FEEL PAIN ? THEN PUSH THIS THREW ME RIGHT NOW BROTHER.
I LOVE YOU OKAY LIKE IF OUR BLOOD WERE THE SAME. BUT YOUR MY BROTHER AND I WOULD NEVER GO BEHIND YOUR BACK. GO LOOK AT THE FIRST BAR CARI OPENED REI AND I ARE FRIENDS NOTHING MORE. DO I LOVE HER YES I DO BUT AS A FRIEND LIKE YOU AND CARI OR HER REI AND I HAVE TALKED ONLINE AND PHONE BUT AS FRIENDS SHE HAS HELPT ME WHEN I HURT AS I TO HER. SHE AS A FRIEND IS DEAR TO MY HEART LIKE YOU ARE LIKE KAT LIKE CARI.
SO YOU WANT TO KNOW PAIN WELL I TELL YOU ABOUT PAIN.

YOU HURT ME THINKING I WOULD EVER DO THAT TO YOU.
SO RUN IT THREW CRIMSON FOR NOW TO YOU I AM DEAD.

Beloved Bloodsucker

Rei sighed and drifted over to Crimson, wrapping her arms around his chest as she halfly stood infront of him. She looked up to Tomyss then and shook her head. "STop it Tomyss, this is enough. He understands now, please my Dear Tomyss..."

sir tomyss alucard
The Immortal Crimson
sir tomyss alucard
The Immortal Crimson
He walkes from his portal as he stnads and looks at hem. "DOn;t need to look far Tomyss or Rei I;m'm ehre let us talk now"

throws a knif at his feet sticking into the floorboards. PICK IT UP!!!!!!!1

Looks at the kinfe akicks it up to his hand as he takes out one of his Crimson blades and tosses them to the side. "If you think I;m goign ot kill you or hurt you TOmyss THEN THINK AGAIN! I came ot tlak NOT FIGHT!"

tomyss walk up to crimson and put his hand on the back of his neck and pulls the knife and his hand to tomysses heart.

YOU WANT TO FEEL PAIN ? THEN PUSH THIS THREW ME RIGHT NOW BROTHER.
I LOVE YOU OKAY LIKE IF OUR BLOOD WERE THE SAME. BUT YOUR MY BROTHER AND I WOULD NEVER GO BEHIND YOUR BACK. GO LOOK AT THE FIRST BAR CARI OPENED REI AND I ARE FRIENDS NOTHING MORE. DO I LOVE HER YES I DO BUT AS A FRIEND LIKE YOU AND CARI OR HER REI AND I HAVE TALKED ONLINE AND PHONE BUT AS FRIENDS SHE HAS HELPT ME WHEN I HURT AS I TO HER. SHE AS A FRIEND IS DEAR TO MY HEART LIKE YOU ARE LIKE KAT LIKE CARI.
SO YOU WANT TO KNOW PAIN WELL I TELL YOU ABOUT PAIN.

YOU HURT ME THINKING I WOULD EVER DO THAT TO YOU.
SO RUN IT THREW CRIMSON FOR NOW TO YOU I AM DEAD.

He looekd at him dead i nhis eyes as he took upone of his Crimson blades. "You dare tell me of pain?

MY DEAR BROTHER I BENE IN HELL FOR OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHES! I BEEN HURTING OS DMAN MUCH THE COLD BITERNESS OF SUCIDE AND DEATH WAKENING INSIDE TO BRING THAT CHILL YTO MY BACK BECUASE I MADE AP ROMSIE OT TAKE CARE OF WHICH WAS GIVEN TO ME NAD FAILED OS MISERABLY!!! I MAKE MSITAKES LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND TO BE HOENST I HAVENB;T BEEN ALL MYSELF FOR MTHAT TIME WHEN MY FAMILY THE ONE I GREW FORM THE PEICES THAT WER LEFT OVERFROM WHAT YOU AND CARI HAD BEGUN HAD FIANLLY GIVEN OUT NAD FEELL THROUGH! WHEN I LOST MSOT OF EVERYONE AND EVERTYHTING INCLUDING YOU AND EVERYONE AT SOME POINT OR NAOTHER BECASUE I CHOSE TO BE WITH SOMEONE I LOVED NAD CARED FOR AN TO EVEN GO THROUG HTHE MOSTEROUS HEELL OF BEING STABEBD IME AFTER TIME SO YOU WANTOT BE DEAD TO ME FINE DBROTHER BUT THING IS THOUGH I WARNED HER AOBUT ME EBING OVER PRTOECTIVE! AND I AMDIT AT TIMES WHEN I SEE THINGS I DON'T THINK ABOUT HTEM AND ACT AND HTATS MY DAMN FAULT SO GO AHEAD BROTHER CARVE WHICH THAT YOU HARE SO MUCH I NYOUR OWN BODY BUTOT ELT YOU KNOW NOW I HAVE ABLADE TO MINE OWN THROAT SO OD WHAT YOU WISH AND I;LL RETURN THE FAVOR IN THE BLODO SHED OF MY OWN CRIMSON MASS!"

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
Growling, I leap from the rafters. I push back Tomyss, seperating him from Crimson. "What is your problem Tomyss? You call yourself his brother but brothers do not act this way." I push you again, seperating you more. "You claim you and Rei are just friends but what about the constant use of the word love? That's not a word to be used amungst friends. I never tell anyone I love them, only my husband. Explain why you use love between friends if that is the truth."

Tipsy Dabbler

animecat4
Masochistic Emotions
animecat4
Masochistic Emotions
She sits in the shadows, keeping to herself and watching the conversation for safety's sake. Her body stood on edge, ready to step in if needed.
Stands beside Aqua and gives her Cat's hand to hold.

Her hand went to her knife at the introduction of blades and she responded to Cat's offering without taking her eyes off the men. "Thanks but no thanks. I'm not here to be buddies or take sides."
"Fine I merely wished to see it you were alright." Steps back and vanishes.

"I didn't mean it like that, Cat. I meant that I'm here to end this. And I'm not alright. Not by a long shot."

Beloved Bloodsucker

Rei looked over to Claire and merely sighed. "Claire Dear, never doubt my love. You and I are different. Tomyss I have known before Crimson even, he was my original brother and I love him no more then that. Now please, do not make this any worse."

Tipsy Dabbler

forever_goodnight
Growling, I leap from the rafters. I push back Tomyss, seperating him from Crimson. "What is your problem Tomyss? You call yourself his brother but brothers do not act this way." I push you again, seperating you more. "You claim you and Rei are just friends but what about the constant use of the word love? That's not a word to be used amungst friends. I never tell anyone I love them, only my husband. Explain why you use love between friends if that is the truth."

She growled wildly, pushing her back from him. "Not EVERYONE uses love the way you do! I use it as a term of endearment to friends. Just as he does! Back off! Understand things before acting!"
The Young man walked in and grabebd held of claire pulling her close. "Listen Claire let hem deal wit hFather knows what he is doing... I hope so anyways.. ANd rei even so I kno w when to say I love my fmaily or those I call close but neevtr as often as I would use it ot my wife Claire and I am not choosing sides either Dad informed bme of whats going on but to be hoenst whath ash appened is not a tradgety but blown nwo ot bve a war and this is hwere it will end as my father said."

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
Tsuki Matsuri

Rei looked over to Claire and merely sighed. "Claire Dear, never doubt my love. You and I are different. Tomyss I have known before Crimson even, he was my original brother and I love him no more then that. Now please, do not make this any worse."

Bares my fangs at you. "Family is a word I use for those I care for. I do not love my family, I merely care for them. I love only Devon. You and I may be different but that matters not. Brother is what you call him but that means nothing. When you are around others, you use common words. You called Tomyss love as he called you. You also called father love. What is the difference now?"
forever_goodnight

i call alot of ppl love, doll, dear. thats how i am im formel.

but i feel bad that you dont love your friends.
walks past her and back to crimson lifting the blad baack up and steps forwored slideing it into his own chest deeply.

Tomyss falls to the floor and his shadow consumes his body.

6,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Sighs jumping down . "you all have your points of view now please stop this. Your all family and you all love each other there is no one deffention on love. Your all acting like monkeys I know you all don't want to go through this now please stop"
He gets bewtween aqua nad CLaire nad screams. "ENOUHG OF THIS THSISI BETWEEN ME AND TOMYSS ALL OF YOU PLEASE STAY OUT OF IT OR ELSE YOU'LL BE MAKING ENEMYS OF HTIS ALL OF US!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff