Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Gawker

Squwig
colin mocherie
Squwig
colin mocherie

It was pretty fun, but they didn't get a lot of business outside of holidays because parking was terrible anywhere near it so they had to shut down after 2 years. What does your family business do?

I might be lucky to kill a few trees here and there. I'm mostly on mobile so it doesn't run the best.

Aww that's a shame! but at least they gave it a try! Well... we run to business User Image one is fixing & installing industrial boilers and the other business is a Motorsports company where we build up old cars and build engines from scratch. So its all good fun!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Yeah. It was fun while it lasted. Your family businesses sound like a lot of work but I'm sure they do very well so it's more than likely worth it. 8 had a decent weekend. Was at work for 12 hours each day, but other than that it wasn't bad. How about you?

Mine was okie. I feel really sick today tho User Image

Allergies? Or a cold? Flu possibly?
Squwig
Kianah
Hey! Fellow old timer! I started back in 2006 and have been away until recently. I literally have no idea what items are considered valuable, and I'm just now understanding wtf platinum is. xp

I gave the lions share (save for what I'm wearing) of my items to my best friend when I left about 7 years ago.

We co-hosted a giveaway, and I can tell you it's the most fun I had ever had on Gaia. If this is your first, congrats! You're in for a treat smile ...

Or trick. Given the season wink Let's go with treat.

Well hello!! What made you return??
I've just returned from a mini break and I haven't a clue what this Platinum stuff is all about!! User Image

Boredom, mostly. I work as an Admin Assistant at a Children's Hospital, where I enter numbers onto spreadsheets and pay bills, basically. stressed burning_eyes

So, I'm in desperate need of a creative outlet. I don't quite feel up to busting out my writing chops to work on my second book. However, I used to RP on Gaia quite a bit, and I remember really enjoying the creative process. Currently trying to do a reboot of my best friend's old RP (which made it to like 1.8k pages).

Other than that, also friends! People here can be pretty cool smile

If you figure the platinum stuff out let me know xd Crazy Gaia rolleyes smile

KingBobob's Waifu

Cat

Squwig

Thanks (:
I also do trial runs when I have to bake for someone so I know I won't mess up when I actually need the cake. But vanilla sounds yummy, well all cakes do :3 I had an okay weekend, I waited until sunday to do all my homework but at least I finished on time!
How was your weekend?
colin mocherie

I suffer from migraines, so I think it might have been that. I've got another one today sad
Kianah
Squwig
Kianah
Hey! Fellow old timer! I started back in 2006 and have been away until recently. I literally have no idea what items are considered valuable, and I'm just now understanding wtf platinum is. xp

I gave the lions share (save for what I'm wearing) of my items to my best friend when I left about 7 years ago.

We co-hosted a giveaway, and I can tell you it's the most fun I had ever had on Gaia. If this is your first, congrats! You're in for a treat smile ...

Or trick. Given the season wink Let's go with treat.

Well hello!! What made you return??
I've just returned from a mini break and I haven't a clue what this Platinum stuff is all about!! User Image

Boredom, mostly. I work as an Admin Assistant at a Children's Hospital, where I enter numbers onto spreadsheets and pay bills, basically. stressed burning_eyes

So, I'm in desperate need of a creative outlet. I don't quite feel up to busting out my writing chops to work on my second book. However, I used to RP on Gaia quite a bit, and I remember really enjoying the creative process. Currently trying to do a reboot of my best friend's old RP (which made it to like 1.8k pages).

Other than that, also friends! People here can be pretty cool smile

If you figure the platinum stuff out let me know xd Crazy Gaia rolleyes smile

Ooo what book you thinking of writing??
litomisskelly
Squwig

Thanks (:
I also do trial runs when I have to bake for someone so I know I won't mess up when I actually need the cake. But vanilla sounds yummy, well all cakes do :3 I had an okay weekend, I waited until sunday to do all my homework but at least I finished on time!
How was your weekend?

My weekend has been okie, although I haven't been feeling very well the past couple of daysUser Image

KingBobob's Waifu

Cat

Squwig

Oh no ): You have to take good care of yourself! Did you try taking medicine yet?
litomisskelly
Squwig

Oh no ): You have to take good care of yourself! Did you try taking medicine yet?

Aww thanks User Image
I just took some paracetamol and went to bed early, I feel a bit better now, so fingers crossed it wont come back

Generous Gawker

Squwig
colin mocherie

I suffer from migraines, so I think it might have been that. I've got another one today sad

I suffer from them too, but not too bad that a little Tylenol won't help take care. Hopefully yours aren't too much worse than that.
colin mocherie
Squwig
colin mocherie

I suffer from them too, but not too bad that a little Tylenol won't help take care. Hopefully yours aren't too much worse than that.

Oh I get them really bad! To the point were they make me sick! I usually have to take some pain killers and just go to bed the ease them.

How's your day going??

Hopeless Creature

28,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ ♡

Magic Sage

This is nice. c: Hello everyone! <3
teddyrosa
ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ ♡

Thanks for you donation smile I'm gonna set up a competition with it tomorro User Image
Take Me Personally

Hello User Image Thank you for popping by!

Magic Sage

Squwig
Take Me Personally

Hello User Image Thank you for popping by!

Of course! <3 I love hangout threads, honestly. It's just hard to find one where people will actually talk to you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff