colin mocherie

I'm good, just at work at the minute, really wish I was in bed User Image

How's your questing going?

Generous Gawker

Squwig
colin mocherie

I'm good, just at work at the minute, really wish I was in bed User Image

How's your questing going?

I definitely know what you mean. Been at work for a clew hours already. Worked 12 hours each day so far and will for the rest of the week.

Questing is going good. Trying to play the MP, but every time I do everyone always wants to undercut me and drop the value of the item I'm selling. Oh well, someone will buy it eventually.
colin mocherie

I've just finished work now and I'm grumpy and exhausted! I think I'm gonna treat myself to some takeaway!

I'm terrible at playing the Marketplace!
TheZigmis

If you wish User ImageUser Image

Invisible Phantom

Hi! Grats on the opening of the charity!

KingBobob's Waifu

Cat

Hello (: The 1p auctions sounds like fun, I would like to join once the auctions happen!

Generous Gawker

Squwig
colin mocherie

I've just finished work now and I'm grumpy and exhausted! I think I'm gonna treat myself to some takeaway!

You and I both. These 12 hour shifts are starting to get to me. I hadn't worked them in so long them all of a sudden I'm working them for two weeks. Oh well, good money.

I didn't think it'd be this hard. I don't know how some people have made trillions from it in no time at all. Where do you start?
Rvyner
Hi! Grats on the opening of the charity!

Hello! And thank you smile
I've been wanting to do it for a long time now!
Love your avi!
litomisskelly
Hello (: The 1p auctions sounds like fun, I would like to join once the auctions happen!

Yay smile
I plan to get them set up on Sundays, they're still a work in progress User Image
colin mocherie
Squwig
colin mocherie

You and I both. These 12 hour shifts are starting to get to me. I hadn't worked them in so long them all of a sudden I'm working them for two weeks. Oh well, good money.

I didn't think it'd be this hard. I don't know how some people have made trillions from it in no time at all. Where do you start?

What kind of work do you do??
I know, you can make a lot of money on the marketplace, but I just don't get it User Image I'll stick to lake kindred!!
I want that cute raccoon!
oh wait.. it's a red panda User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas