Welcome to Gaia! ::

Having such a busy day today User Image

KingBobob's Waifu

Cat

Squwig

I can't wait until the auctions start, I actually never made a bid on the market before, so this will be a first :3
I'm not really questing anything at this moment, I just buy things that are cat related or if its in any shade of orange

Anxious Gaian

Squwig
Lord_FreaKz

Going well I think.... Still early days User Image

How's your quest going??

It's going great so far actually although my quest thread is so lonely ;-; I have a small contest rn but only 2 people have entered and it ends today
litomisskelly
Squwig

I can't wait until the auctions start, I actually never made a bid on the market before, so this will be a first :3
I'm not really questing anything at this moment, I just buy things that are cat related or if its in any shade of orange

Ooo orange and cat related I like it!!
Lord_FreaKz
Squwig
Lord_FreaKz

How's your quest going??

It's going great so far actually although my quest thread is so lonely ;-; I have a small contest rn but only 2 people have entered and it ends today

Aww no.. I use to have a quest thread, but no one really spoke to me there User Image What contest are you running??

Anxious Gaian

Squwig
Lord_FreaKz
Squwig
Lord_FreaKz

How's your quest going??

Aww no.. I use to have a quest thread, but no one really spoke to me there User Image What contest are you running??

Its a lil ghost contest
Lord_FreaKz
Squwig
Lord_FreaKz
Squwig
Lord_FreaKz

How's your quest going??

Its a lil ghost contest

Oh cool! I'd join but I'm terrible at ghosting! I takes me aaaaaages to make my own avi's!

Anxious Gaian

Squwig
Lord_FreaKz
Squwig
Lord_FreaKz
Squwig
Lord_FreaKz

How's your quest going??

Its a lil ghost contest

Oh cool! I'd join but I'm terrible at ghosting! I takes me aaaaaages to make my own avi's!

Lol I understand I'm the same
Lord_FreaKz

I used to be pretty good at it, but I don't particularly like the dream avi builder, I find it hard to use

Anxious Gaian

Squwig
Lord_FreaKz

I used to be pretty good at it, but I don't particularly like the dream avi builder, I find it hard to use

Hmm I see yeah I dont like this built in builder
Lord_FreaKz
Squwig
Lord_FreaKz

Yea, I find it quite hard to find items

Anxious Gaian

Squwig
Lord_FreaKz
Squwig
Lord_FreaKz

That exactly. It's so weird. Also thank you so much for your donation! It's really helpful!

KingBobob's Waifu

Cat

Squwig

Thank you for the trade! You really didn't have to, but thank you!
Lord_FreaKz
Squwig
Lord_FreaKz
Squwig
Lord_FreaKz

That exactly. It's so weird. Also thank you so much for your donation! It's really helpful!

No problem User Image
litomisskelly
Squwig

Thank you for the trade! You really didn't have to, but thank you!

Not worry smile I'm gonna starting setting up the listings today.. once I've baked a cake!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff