Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cake is out the oven and is smelling good!!

Generous Gawker

Squwig
colin mocherie

I work I a factory, so mostly manual labor. Pays well and allows me to be off weekends to be with my family. How about you?

I would like to play more Lake Kindred, but I do think have the amount of time the game wants you to put into it to start raking in gold. Maybe one day.

Thats good! At least you get weekends off! I work for our Family Business, which is great smile Far less stressful than my last job!
And yes Lake Kindred does take time to start making good money!

Oh that's awesome! I worked in a family business a long time ago, back right after I graduates High School. My brother in law started up a little corner candy store for a couple years. Only worked there a couple months, but it was easy work. And free candy.

I hate fighting Sycamortes only to get RIG's.
colin mocherie
Squwig
colin mocherie

I work I a factory, so mostly manual labor. Pays well and allows me to be off weekends to be with my family. How about you?

I would like to play more Lake Kindred, but I do think have the amount of time the game wants you to put into it to start raking in gold. Maybe one day.

Thats good! At least you get weekends off! I work for our Family Business, which is great smile Far less stressful than my last job!

Oh that's awesome! I worked in a family business a long time ago, back right after I graduates High School. My brother in law started up a little corner candy store for a couple years. Only worked there a couple months, but it was easy work. And free candy.

That sounds like awesome! Free sweets! I don't get free sweets at my job but I do get to work whenever I want, although I seem to just work at the time at the minute User Image

I just casually play Lake Kindred, I don't enjoying Grinding it constantly.
1P Listings are now up guys! Check them out!

Charity is coming along nicely User Image

Generous Gawker

Squwig
colin mocherie
Squwig
colin mocherie

That sounds like awesome! Free sweets! I don't get free sweets at my job but I do get to work whenever I want, although I seem to just work at the time at the minute User Image

I just casually play Lake Kindred, I don't enjoying Grinding it constantly.

It was pretty fun, but they didn't get a lot of business outside of holidays because parking was terrible anywhere near it so they had to shut down after 2 years. What does your family business do?

I might be lucky to kill a few trees here and there. I'm mostly on mobile so it doesn't run the best.
Hey! Fellow old timer! I started back in 2006 and have been away until recently. I literally have no idea what items are considered valuable, and I'm just now understanding wtf platinum is. xp

I gave the lions share (save for what I'm wearing) of my items to my best friend when I left about 7 years ago.

We co-hosted a giveaway, and I can tell you it's the most fun I had ever had on Gaia. If this is your first, congrats! You're in for a treat smile ...

Or trick. Given the season wink Let's go with treat.

KingBobob's Waifu

Cat

Squwig

Ooh I see the listings are up, time to bid on some :3
What did you bake? I baked a pumpkin cheesecake 2 days ago!

Good morning folks! Well.. not for me because I feel incredibly sick User ImageUser Image
colin mocherie

It was pretty fun, but they didn't get a lot of business outside of holidays because parking was terrible anywhere near it so they had to shut down after 2 years. What does your family business do?

I might be lucky to kill a few trees here and there. I'm mostly on mobile so it doesn't run the best.

Aww that's a shame! but at least they gave it a try! Well... we run to business User Image one is fixing & installing industrial boilers and the other business is a Motorsports company where we build up old cars and build engines from scratch. So its all good fun!

Did you have a nice weekend?
Kianah
Hey! Fellow old timer! I started back in 2006 and have been away until recently. I literally have no idea what items are considered valuable, and I'm just now understanding wtf platinum is. xp

I gave the lions share (save for what I'm wearing) of my items to my best friend when I left about 7 years ago.

We co-hosted a giveaway, and I can tell you it's the most fun I had ever had on Gaia. If this is your first, congrats! You're in for a treat smile ...

Or trick. Given the season wink Let's go with treat.

Well hello!! What made you return??
I've just returned from a mini break and I haven't a clue what this Platinum stuff is all about!! User Image
litomisskelly
Squwig

Ooh I see the listings are up, time to bid on some :3
What did you bake? I baked a pumpkin cheesecake 2 days ago!

Have fun smile

I just made a vanilla cake.. It was a trail run for run for my BF birthday cake, just wanted ti test the recipe smile Ooo Pumpkin cheesecake sounds amazing! Did you have a nice weekend??

Generous Gawker

Squwig
colin mocherie

Aww that's a shame! but at least they gave it a try! Well... we run to business User Image one is fixing & installing industrial boilers and the other business is a Motorsports company where we build up old cars and build engines from scratch. So its all good fun!

Yeah. It was fun while it lasted. Your family businesses sound like a lot of work but I'm sure they do very well so it's more than likely worth it. 8 had a decent weekend. Was at work for 12 hours each day, but other than that it wasn't bad. How about you?
colin mocherie
Squwig
colin mocherie

Yeah. It was fun while it lasted. Your family businesses sound like a lot of work but I'm sure they do very well so it's more than likely worth it. 8 had a decent weekend. Was at work for 12 hours each day, but other than that it wasn't bad. How about you?

Mine was okie. I feel really sick today tho User Image

Finally starting to feel better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas