Welcome to Gaia! ::

colin mocherie
Squwig
colin mocherie

That sounds stressful just from the description you gave me. I hope the money was worth it.

She's getting better. Still screaming and throwing fits, but once I rocked her for a few minutes she calmed down and fell asleep within a few minutes. And slept through the night. But I stayed up too late getting laundry done, so I'm tired again. It's a viscous cycle.

The money wasn't bad, but for the stress and pressure we used to work under it just wasn't worth it. It's a shame because I did enjoy the job, but it was just destroying me in the end! Ah well, I guess that's life!!

Oh the joys of being an adult! Haha

Yeah, no point in almost killing yourself for some money.
It's not worth it. You can always find another job that is easier and perhaps pays more too. I know I did.

Adulthood isn't as great as I thought it would be when I was a kid, but it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be as a teenager.

Adulthood has some perks I guess, like legal alcohol and having your own place
teddyrosa

I turned it in the way I thought to do it, if there's a problem I hope he tells me. I have more assignments now, but I'm still disappointed I received a low grade for my midterm.

I totally understand! That's the fun part about dressing up your avi is that you can put whatever you want.

I was up to finishing those assignments and totally forgot to study for the midterm for the same class too. GAH! I least I passed the test.

I'm sure you'll do great!! Nice Avi as well User Image

Generous Gawker

Squwig
colin mocherie
Squwig
colin mocherie

That sounds stressful just from the description you gave me. I hope the money was worth it.

She's getting better. Still screaming and throwing fits, but once I rocked her for a few minutes she calmed down and fell asleep within a few minutes. And slept through the night. But I stayed up too late getting laundry done, so I'm tired again. It's a viscous cycle.

The money wasn't bad, but for the stress and pressure we used to work under it just wasn't worth it. It's a shame because I did enjoy the job, but it was just destroying me in the end! Ah well, I guess that's life!!

It's not worth it. You can always find another job that is easier and perhaps pays more too. I know I did.

Adulthood isn't as great as I thought it would be when I was a kid, but it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be as a teenager.

I don't drink so I don't buy alcohol. But it is nice to not have to worry about being arrested for being underage. You can't buy alcohol on Sundays in my state. Having your own place is extremely nice though. Bills aren't.
colin mocherie
Squwig
colin mocherie
Squwig
colin mocherie

I don't drink so I don't buy alcohol. But it is nice to not have to worry about being arrested for being underage. You can't buy alcohol on Sundays in my state. Having your own place is extremely nice though. Bills aren't.

I'm not a huge drinker, but I do like the odd cocktail when I'm out User Image
What state do you live in??

Yea... Bills are hell.... but at least with your own place you can spend all day in your PJs and not get shouted at!User Image

Generous Gawker

Squwig
colin mocherie
Squwig
colin mocherie
Squwig
colin mocherie

I'm not a huge drinker, but I do like the odd cocktail when I'm out User Image
What state do you live in??

Yea... Bills are hell.... but at least with your own place you can spend all day in your PJs and not get shouted at!User Image

I love in Indiana. I hate this backwater state, but it's where I've lived all my life.
I'm not much of a PJ kinda guy. I sit around in jeans and a T-shirt. That's comfortable to me. But to be able to kick back and relax is all worth it.

Hopeless Creature

28,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Squwig
teddyrosa

I turned it in the way I thought to do it, if there's a problem I hope he tells me. I have more assignments now, but I'm still disappointed I received a low grade for my midterm.

I totally understand! That's the fun part about dressing up your avi is that you can put whatever you want.

I was up to finishing those assignments and totally forgot to study for the midterm for the same class too. GAH! I least I passed the test.

I'm sure you'll do great!! Nice Avi as well User Image

Thank you, darling!
<3
colin mocherie

I love in Indiana. I hate this backwater state, but it's where I've lived all my life.
I'm not much of a PJ kinda guy. I sit around in jeans and a T-shirt. That's comfortable to me. But to be able to kick back and relax is all worth it.

Would you ever move??

I love wearing my PJs haha first thing I do when I get home is put my PJ Bottoms on User Image

Generous Gawker

Squwig
colin mocherie

Would you ever move??

I love wearing my PJs haha first thing I do when I get home is put my PJ Bottoms on User Image

I would absolutely love to move but both mine and my fiancées family love here so that wouldn't happen.
Most days I usually lounge around in the sleeveless shirt I wear under my work uniform and my work pants. Comfortable and I don't have to work about getting more clothes dirty.
colin mocherie
Squwig
colin mocherie

Would you ever move??

I would absolutely love to move but both mine and my fiancées family love here so that wouldn't happen.
Most days I usually lounge around in the sleeveless shirt I wear under my work uniform and my work pants. Comfortable and I don't have to work about getting more clothes dirty.

Ah fair enough.
I want to draw more people to this charity, but I'm not sure how to go about it, do you have any ideas?

Gonna have a go at making some Bread Rolls

Uuurgh, I hate adverts
Squwig

emotion_drool emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_dowant emotion_kirakira

Sugarin generated a random number between 0 and 50 ... 33!

Chatty Noob

This is so cute! Hello everyone how are u? <3
Shan Enzeru
Squwig

emotion_drool emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_dowant emotion_kirakira

They didn't turn out how I wanted User Image Still good tho!

Liberal Fatcat

9,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hi ~

emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash