Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brainsplode's Significant Otter

i hope you'll like it 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
aquatorrent

i hope you'll like it 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's very cute! Thank you!

KingBobob's Waifu

Cat

Squwig

Ooh Sunday! That's soon (: , how long do you plan to make the auctions for, like for 24 hours or so?
litomisskelly

I'm not sure yet... when I use to do them I use to run them from Sunday to Saturday. I'm not sure if I have enough interest at the minute to do them in 24 hours.
What you recon??

KingBobob's Waifu

Cat

Squwig

Sunday to saturday sounds good, I feel like a lot of people are in school or work and should be less busy on the weekends so it would be nice for the auction to end on the weekend.

Generous Gawker

Squwig
colin mocherie
Squwig
colin mocherie

I've just finished work now and I'm grumpy and exhausted! I think I'm gonna treat myself to some takeaway!

I'm terrible at playing the Marketplace!

You and I both. These 12 hour shifts are starting to get to me. I hadn't worked them in so long them all of a sudden I'm working them for two weeks. Oh well, good money.

I didn't think it'd be this hard. I don't know how some people have made trillions from it in no time at all. Where do you start?

What kind of work do you do??
I know, you can make a lot of money on the marketplace, but I just don't get it User Image I'll stick to lake kindred!!

I work I a factory, so mostly manual labor. Pays well and allows me to be off weekends to be with my family. How about you?

I would like to play more Lake Kindred, but I do think have the amount of time the game wants you to put into it to start raking in gold. Maybe one day.

Anxious Gaian

colin mocherie

I work I a factory, so mostly manual labor. Pays well and allows me to be off weekends to be with my family. How about you?

I would like to play more Lake Kindred, but I do think have the amount of time the game wants you to put into it to start raking in gold. Maybe one day.

Thats good! At least you get weekends off! I work for our Family Business, which is great smile Far less stressful than my last job!
And yes Lake Kindred does take time to start making good money!
litomisskelly
Squwig

Sunday to saturday sounds good, I feel like a lot of people are in school or work and should be less busy on the weekends so it would be nice for the auction to end on the weekend.

That's what I was thinking smile
Well I'm definetly starting it tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled User Image

Are you questing anything at the minute??
Lord_FreaKz
hi

Hello User Image

Anxious Gaian

Squwig
Lord_FreaKz
hi

Hello User Image

Hows the charity going
Lord_FreaKz

Going well I think.... Still early days User Image

How's your quest going??

Beloved Friend

8,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Befriended 100
hi there~
Might hang out here seems like a good charity c:
I like ur graphics and how its all set up!

Brainsplode's Significant Otter

Squwig

you're welcome!
      thanks for the prize btw! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
aquatorrent

Squwig

you're welcome!
      thanks for the prize btw! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
No problem, have fun with it smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces