Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Yea! ouo He's the one who initially developed all the things. (The shoutbox maker thing is my favorite.) I think GaiArch was a much bigger project, so that one was a collaboration tho. I designed the logo for it! 8D

I hope it still works. Gonna want that post formatter if Tektek's one is down xD (Is it?)
Tho GaiArch's is better, it used to break every time the browser would update.

Adorable Trickster

Lady Mist
Ooh Wind made that?! My signature is actually a sig map only because it runs through gaia tools so I adore it! XD (which I thiinnkk Uno is the one who taught me that?)

Qix - Aw man I remember spending all that time trying to earn gcash too XD; Then at some point or other I gave up : x PRO DEDICATION. Mmo training on grinding?!
I always try, but generally lose interest in doing it. xD This time I decided I'd go until I got 248 GC [I only had 1], or I ran out of videos. I got the 248 first, but near the end I had to cycle through 'Take this survey' things that were absolutely not videos. >.>

It also helped that I did a big offer that gave me 80 GC. xD

Tiny Creature

I think I did help with it~ o u o

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Luff - I don't recall GaiArch? What's it do again?

And last I recall about tektek was they got a take-down notice from Gaia since they were advertising their own personal avatar site I believe, so doubt it's still up.

Qix - How'd you manage 80?!

Divine Bookworm

10,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
*SAILS IN* Yes hello I am here. I demand tributes heart preferably of the human kind. Or books.

Adorable Trickster

Lady Mist
Qix - How'd you manage 80?!
I did an offer from Twitter, haha.

Hiya, Deadre! :3

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Deadre - HALLOO -offers up all the human books-

Qix - OMIGUH QIX. So I clicked on gcash 'cause of you and saw the 80 twitter and clicked on it, realized it was for "new members only" and disregarded it 'cause I was already logged on twitter and didn't feel like logging off to make a new acct. Then saw I had a pm saying "Here's yo 80 gcash" XD;

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

YOOSSHH!

So earlier I mentioned needing speed sketch practice, so I think I'ma do a little bit of that tonight.

My goal is to be able to complete a headshot in 4 minutes. Currently I hit 5min and the quality is hit 'n miss. I need consistent quality.

The catch: I need REAL photos! So it can be a photo of yourself, a friend, an actor, whoever, so long as it's an irl photograph. Preferably up-close of the head as I am strictly doing neck up. Any expression welcome.

I'm going to be drawing live portraits for people at my library come Oct 10, so I need to be ready by then! (like a caricature artist, minus the caricature XD; )

I will be drawing on index cards, so your pic will be delivered via potato phone cam.

First come first serve, one per person for now. Not sure how many I'll do tonight. Maybe 5..?

Anxious Goat

Kyrieko's Queen

Rampaging Bear

Lady Mist

-sings-
lemme take a selfie emotion_awesome
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Goat

Selfie!

User Image

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Lady Mist

-sings-

Urrghh, bombed on the time XD;; UHM, WARMUP TIME, YEAH, THAT'S IT.

Kyrieko's Queen

Rampaging Bear

Lady Mist
xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Lady Mist

-sings-

Urrghh, bombed on the time XD;; UHM, WARMUP TIME, YEAH, THAT'S IT.

Awwwww ty *V*

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Mono Monoko
Selfie!

User Image

Nope, I'm just failing on time XD;;

Adorable Trickster

Lady Mist
Deadre - HALLOO -offers up all the human books-

Qix - OMIGUH QIX. So I clicked on gcash 'cause of you and saw the 80 twitter and clicked on it, realized it was for "new members only" and disregarded it 'cause I was already logged on twitter and didn't feel like logging off to make a new acct. Then saw I had a pm saying "Here's yo 80 gcash" XD;
ROFL, grats!

And this is good timing - my biological mother was bugging me for a new picture, and this would totally count right? emotion_awesome

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces