Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Trickster

Zakiax
Thanks

Also Qix I squeed a bit after you updated the lines and templates on the pokedex.

Reshiram is so amazing looking Mirco did such a good job on it o3o
haha, yeah. <3

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Reshiram does look pretty awesome *__*

Ooh, the Hastings here does Yugioh gatherings too I believe! I used to be pretty into the show way back when, had a starter card set 'n everything, but never actually played XD;

I also went to Gamestop and got a partnership with them - they're going to come over on our Nov 14th date (ep 6 will be playing) and set up a couple Star Wars video game demos. There's a new SW video game releasing on the 17th I believe, so good timing >D

Oman every quest sounds like a chore XD But nice to experience it all at least once. And 7th knight?! What're you going to do when they up the alt limit to 40 man.. XD

Lady Mist's Spouse

Festive Explorer

Lady Mist
I volunteer as tribute!

Total worth: 139b

So many to look forward to!

Adorable Trickster

Lady Mist
What're you going to do when they up the alt limit to 40 man.. XD
Maybe stop deleting all my alts. xD

Adorable Trickster

Oh! I just realized, throughout all the servers on SWTOR, I have EXACTLY 40 characters. xD

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

-floofs Mythee- XD

Qix - Oman, I'd love to find out how many alts you've had total, deleted ones 'n all XD MASTER OF EVERYTHING STAR WARS -bows-

Adorable Trickster

Truth be told, most characters I delete are sub-10. XD I think the highest I've deleted was my first main, Kriemhild, who was level 30-40 or so. xD But then I rolled an assassin, and got that sumbitch to 50 in like two or three days, without 12x exp. xD I don't think I did anything but SWTOR and sleep during that period. xD

I remember making over three million credits, when the most expensive item in the game was 1.5m and hardly anyone could afford it. My sub was about to run out, so I bought the mount for 1.5m, and gave it to my mom for her birthday. Turns out, they removed the mount from the vendor after I left and it's now worth over 100m. xD Rarest mount in the game, and I gave it away. xDDDD

Legacy had just hit when my sub was running out, so I spent 1m on the Human unlock, and 1.5m on the pureblood unlock. xD Then I had a couple hundred thousand left, and just gave that to my mom, too. xD

Master of money making, mang.

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Ooh, sub-10 isn't too bad then. Kriemhild sounds like it would've been harder to give up D:

XDD Oman dat mount. Does your mom still have it?

What's the pureblood unlock again?

Adorable Trickster

Allows any character to be a Sith pureblood. :3 And I dunno if my mom has used it or not. If she hasn't, I'm going to try to convince her to let me try selling it and split the profits. xD Rollin' in the credits, mang.

Blazing Battler

Lady Mist
I volunteer as tribute!

Total worth: 150b

*w*

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

XD Does she still actively play? ovo My mom dislikes games so no chance of her ever playing with me : x

Is sith pureblood for title/rp type purposes, or does it have diff storyline/stats/etc?

edit: Hi Sad!

Adorable Trickster

Man, sometimes I really wish I knew what you guys are going for to throw all that gold around. xD

3poor5this

Adorable Trickster

Lady Mist
XD Does she still actively play? ovo My mom dislikes games so no chance of her ever playing with me : x

Is sith pureblood for title/rp type purposes, or does it have diff storyline/stats/etc?
Nah, she quit ages ago. xD She hasn't played an MMO in years, but she was the one who got me into anything technological. Computers/video games in the nineties, MMOs in the early 2000's, couldn't have done any of it without her. Without that upbringing, I might have become a jock. /shudders

XD

And sith pureblood is just a race like any other, although at the time Legacy was released, only sith warriors and inquisitors could be purebloods. As far as I know, no npc actually notices your pureblood status. This is true for most races, but a chiss agent is a noticeable exception - there are dialogue that only a chiss agent will recieve.

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Aww, that's awesome that your mom was such a huge influence on tech! Oman jock, can't even imagine XD Isn't that where you have to like, go.. outside.. 'n stuff?

My dad and older bro were comp geeks, so that's what got me into it in them 90s too!

That's cool about the chiss dialog ovo I wonder if they'll add more things like that in the future, though sounds kinda complex XD;

Adorable Trickster

Lady Mist
Aww, that's awesome that your mom was such a huge influence on tech! Oman jock, can't even imagine XD Isn't that where you have to like, go.. outside.. 'n stuff?

My dad and older bro were comp geeks, so that's what got me into it in them 90s too!

That's cool about the chiss dialog ovo I wonder if they'll add more things like that in the future, though sounds kinda complex XD;
Yeah, I can't imagine being a jock, either. xD

I'm hoping they'll add more racial dialogue in KotFE, but I'm definitely not holding my breath. xD Would be cool to get a nod to my sith jedi, though. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff