Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Ooh, hope the orientation thing is fun! Gettin' ready for work now myself XD

Adorable Trickster

Back from the onboarding. I have a meet and greet at the store I'll be working at next tuesday, and an eight hour training session on the following sunday, iirc.

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Welcome back! Sounds like you've still got time 'til it all gets rolling then?

Adorable Trickster

Yup. Hoping to work on some sekrit stuff for Extra that, if anyone knows me, likely isn't too sekrit in the meantime. XD

Regal Himedere

Woo, job stoof! o u o

Adorable Trickster

Also, I'll get paid for the meet and greet, apparently. owo So incoming moneys! :OOOOOOOO

Regal Himedere

QUICK, SPEND IT ON STUFF.

Like I just bought myself a game and a book yesterday. :'D

Adorable Trickster

hahaha xD

I'll likely save it for christmas gifts, but after that? Man, I'm going to buy an Xbox One + DAI GotY Edition. <3

Regal Himedere

A BETTER THING TO DO.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adorable Trickster

And here I was thinking that the spoiler was going to be something better to buy than the Xbox. Then it's a cheering gif, and I legitimately stared at it for like 30 seconds wondering what I'm supposed to buy.

What is basic reading comprehension?

Anxious Goat

I am so sad right now that I went on an Alpacasso shopping spree. Which is a bad idea because I'm close to losing my job lmao.

yolo

Adorable Trickster

I hope you feel better and don't lose your job, Micro. D: Or, if you do lose it, that you get a new one soon.

Adorable Trickster

Watching videos for GC, loving one that gives 5 per 20 seconds. xD

Regal Himedere

Adorable Trickster

I have made 432 GC today watching the same video over and over and over and over ad infinitum, and I'm not sure whether to be happy, or really really sad. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff