Welcome to Gaia! ::

Regal Himedere

Omiguh, wow. rofl

Adorable Trickster

I seem to have finally run out of opportunities to watch that video... 91 viewings later. xD

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

-still at work- 8'D

Qix - I'm in the SAVE ALL THE MONEY and BUY EVERYTHING USED camp 8'D

Micro - Oman, hope your job situation is resolved in a positive manner : <

QIX WHAT IS THIS GLORIOUS VIDEO YOU SPEAK OF.

Regal Himedere

IKR? What is the video about, actually? About to go watch some ads right now. B)

Adorable Trickster

I actually muted it from the very beginning like all the other ads I get, aha. So, I had to go into my youtube history to find it, because I could only remember the words 'doggone' and 'nex-something'. xD

It's apparently an ad for a dog breath improver, I guess. xD

Regal Himedere

Whoa, you can mute ads? I know I sound incredulous, but whenever I muted ads, it never granted me GC, aha. I would just play it in the background and put Pandora's volume really loud, haha.

Adorable Trickster

Unoderi
Whoa, you can mute ads? I know I sound incredulous, but whenever I muted ads, it never granted me GC, aha. I would just play it in the background and put Pandora's volume really loud, haha.
I seem to recall that happening as well, for some reason, but I got tons of GC even though I muted them. xD

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
You can also just mute your computer entirely. Then the controls for the video aren't touched, so it wouldn't know it was muted, right?

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Hiya mew! ovo

PC muting would totes work, though not ideal if you're streaming music or watching something at the same time XD I think I used to turn the volume of the video itself down really low? Or I just muted them and never noticed the no-gc thing XD;; -can't recall-

Regal Himedere

What Mist said. I don't mind silence when I am studying (which I am going to do in a bit), but doing homework without some kind of background noise causes the dullness to flood in, ahaha.

Adorable Trickster

Bad news, everyone! Alright, mostly Mist. >.> My Saint Ciel Agape Gen 1 dropped 20 bil overnight, so I don't think my bid beats Zaki's anymore. DX I'll try to earn the difference, but if I don't, I apologize profusely. >.>

Shoulda sold it last night instead of waffling about... mutter mutter...

Regal Himedere

Aw, yea, finished my homework and did some half-assed studying. B) I am set for tomorrow.

Beloved Nymph

-snuggles in- o3o

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Qixel
Bad news, everyone! Alright, mostly Mist. >.> My Saint Ciel Agape Gen 1 dropped 20 bil overnight, so I don't think my bid beats Zaki's anymore. DX I'll try to earn the difference, but if I don't, I apologize profusely. >.>

Go by the average of whatever the charts of the last 3 months reads. I don't want to penalize people for sudden drops or increases because of Gaia's volatile market XD

In the last day or two before the auction ends I'll be going through any bid items to verify their stability and check their average over time. ovo

Uno - Yay for homework completion! >O

Shikamaru Silyvant
-snuggles in- o3o

-tucks in- ovo

Hope everyone's day is going well!

Adorable Trickster

Lady Mist
Qixel

Go by the average of whatever the charts of the last 3 months reads. I don't want to penalize people for sudden drops or increases because of Gaia's volatile market XD

In the last day or two before the auction ends I'll be going through any bid items to verify their stability and check their average over time. ovo
My brain isn't pro enough to figure that out, so I'll leave that to you, then. xD /took the Agape off the MP, which is fine, because idiots keep undercutting each other by 5b at a time rather than a few million like a pro. >.>

Also, the eyes sold, but as a result, I have the money in pure now, so I assume it isn't an issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff