Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Trickster

Lady Mist
WATCH ALL DA GC VIDEOS! -opens 10 tabs-
Does that actually work? :O I thought about trying it, but assumed it wouldn't.

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Hm, it used to.. but thus far I've only gotten 3 pm notifications of earning gc. I shoulda prolly looked at the actual gc count instead XD;

Adorable Trickster

Doh. Guess I'll keep keeping on with my single tab. xD

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Not to mention the lag with so many tabs XD In addition to the double-digit number of tabs I normally keep open, I mean. Earned 31 67gc now ovo

Adorable Trickster

Are you not getting the dog/dating show ad every time? xD

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Most the time, not all the time! My comp is muted and much alt-tabbing is happening 8'D -multitasks all the time-

Regal Himedere

Sometimes I noticed, with the mint commercial, you have to watch until the 30-35 second part to be granted GC. That was only sometimes, though. o 3 o

Adorable Trickster

Huh. xD I alt-tab too, but regardless, the dog ad is the only one I get. xD

Adorable Trickster

Unoderi
Sometimes I noticed, with the mint commercial, you have to watch until the 30-35 second part to be granted GC. That was only sometimes, though. o 3 o
Yeah, one time I watched until the very end, waiting for the notification I had been granted cash, but never got it. xD

Beloved Nymph

o3o thank you for the sketch, Mist!

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Shikamaru Silyvant
o3o thank you for the sketch, Mist!

Welcome! (and your makeup was lovely!)

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

I'm up 200 gc now ovo I'm using 4 tabs instead of 10 and it seems to be working out better!

Edit: Also my first 3 tabs only get the doggone video, the 4th tab is getting various short videos. Maybe it's tab.. session.. oriented?

Regal Himedere

I shall try out the multi-tab option when the videos start granting again for me. :9

Mythee's Wife

Galactic Cleric

Since my wifi is dead, my house is limited to one person being online at a time, and alas 'tis my turn to be kicked off ;-; I'll be on my phone data, but no gc earning there and only occasional surfin' x_x

-floofs thread-

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Lady Mist
mewrose

http://i.imgur.com/kLwxjUV.jpg

Pretty! Thanks, Mist!

Quick Reply

Submit