Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^From thespeedgamers during their 3 day pokemon marathon! Thank you Final_Crucible and Crimson Jazz for helping bribe them to do it xD
User Image

^From Reedenbaum, this was totally out of the blue and awesome D: <3
User Image
More signs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This time from TEAM ROCKET HQ -gasp-
.g.u.i.l.d.

List of Discovered Pokemon

Owners list

Welcome to Extrasensory, a Pokemon breedables shop.

Staff:
- MicroOndas - Owner
- FireFoxNinetails - Shop Manager, RP Manager
- Duelist of Pokemon - Guest RP Event Plotter
- Mythee/Mythee-Dono - Shop Mod/Guest Colorist
- Raieth - colorist
- Neko_no_Yami - colorist

We chose to give the Pokemon in this place a somewhat realistic depiction. The same holds true for a few roleplaying aspects.

Just like with any other creature, mankind can protect, work together, and develop strong bonds of friendship with Pokemon. But likewise, both can clash in fierce and deadly competition for space, food and resources.

The stories here, are told from both sides.

Make sure to read the whole FAQ post. It's the most important so far.

Please leave all your noodles at the entrance. Lei, our welcoming Pikachu will take care of them.

User Image

User Image

Contents:

-Introduction
-News
-Rules
-FAQ
-Availability
-Events
-Roleplay
-The World
-Evolution
-Breeding
-Pokemart
-Pickup
-Pokedex
-Links
-Credits

User Image
User Image

Quote:
User Image
September 25th: Microondas' custom slots raffle tomorow night! Post your forms here!

August 28th: Newbie event!
June 20th: Rehoming!

May 22nd: RP event signups

May 9th: Vote for event times here! Also please welcome Neko_no_Yami and Raieth as colorists and Mythee/Mythee-dono as a guest colorist :3

April 2nd: Hiring thread! And Easter Event

December 29th: Micro's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICRO!

December 27th: Mixer event! THREAD HERE
December 24th: We have a round of winter events, and they are all free! So go check them out!
Grams can be ordered here CLOSED!

Mixer Event Sign-ups, close December 25th!
CLOSED!
A special ursarang rehoming contest! Ends January 5th! CLOSED!
December 11th: We're having a small tektek contest in the guild. Go here
December 2: The B/C Shop Ower's COmmunity is having an advertisement event. Give it a try! There are Pogey prizes are well. :3 Link over here
November 29: Bribes are OPEN! But before sending an offer, make sure to read the bribe guidelines AT THE BOTTOM OF THE AVAILABILITY POST PLEASE! The information there will be useful to get your bribe accepted!
November 8: Send in your forms for customs raffle here!
October 23: Link to the halloween event over here
October 17: Mixer Event Here!
September 9: Mixer event signups HERE!
August 23: Post your forms for the breeding raffle here!
August 6th: Hoothoot swarm on August 9! Click here~
July 26th: Quick CYOA event in guild!
July 14: Altaria charity auction at the White Ribbon Event! Click here
July 1: Free contest for a non-shiny variation Rampardos! ;D Click here
June 22: RP event has started! Go here to participate. ;D Remember, you HAVE to make a post today!
June 16: RP event signups here! GOGOGOGO!
June 4th: Free Poochyena contest! Click here 8D
June 3rd - Our White Ribbon Event booth is open and a pretty shiny ninetales is just waiting to be won~
May 28th - You better get a move on finding a parter! THE PROM THREAD IS HERE! :O
May 24th- Go here to sign up for the Prom event and propose to your partners! ;D
If you can't find a partner, try visiting the match making thread!
April 20: It's a free CYO Firbunnythcro event! With super sekrit surprises. > w> Link here!
February 11: There will be a flatsale next Sunday Feb 15 at 8pm EST. ;D Stay tuned.
January 30: Breedings are open! You can apply for a breeding slot here. I will raffle this Sunday.
December 11: Winter event thread here ;D
December 10: Signups for the first evar pogey sled race are (semi) open~:3
October 10: Mini RP event! You can check it out here. It starts this Sunday (October 12).
October 4: Sorry for the delay! You can start posting your customs forms in THIS THREAD xD I will raffle the slots tomorow.
September 29: Customs will open on October 5. There will be 4-5 slots available that will be raffled in the guild. You can start posting your custom forms on Friday, October 3.
August 14th: We're taking a group photo at 12:30 EST, more info (click) here
July 31st: The long awaited Anniversary RP Event is here!
July 12: We can has Extrasensory ball thread, yus? Games and Pogeyyyyys!
June 18: Whooo, it's a Pogeyfestival!
June 11: Starting next week, June 18 we will have events that will last for a week or more. Including the gym leader event, auctions, swarms, raffles, and if we're lucky, a flatsale. >3 So lurk moar.
May 31: With a little luck, I'll get this shop back up again in about 2 weeks, after my finals. ;D
December 17: A kinda late link to our winter event. ^^
November 29: What? A Super random swarm event? 8OOO!!
November 11: Breeding openings to come soon. After that I will start accepting sign-ups for the gym leader event. Remember you must have at least two battles with any of your Pokemon to participate!
October 22: Halloween event! Come and RP! ;D
September 21: RP CONTEST!
September 15: Flatsale date changed to sunday, September 23. :3
September 14: OMG WUTS DIS?
September 10: Sometime next week I'll be holding various events. A flatsale, an RP contest, a swarm, and possibly an auction. Flatsale date is September 24, the rest will probably be spontaneous.
September 8: Tentative custom prices up. Subject to change according to demand.
September 6: Working on new Pokes. Another flat in the works. ;D
August 21: Our opening flatsale is to be held the 1rst of September. Time still pending. ;D
August 20: Under construction but open for posting.
August 19: Setting up. :]

Xipil the Houndour brought you the news! Give 'im some treats. 8D

User Image
User Image

User Image
General Rules:
- Respect everyone in the thread. That means no fighting or drama. Take such things to PMs, please.
- Make sure to read most/all of the first page, and only PM the mule when absolutely nessesary.
- If I don't answer your PM, it means you should have read the first page more carefully. :C
- Don't PM o Micro Ondas o about the shop.
- Don't steal my art. I work hard on it. That means also no editing and no coloring without my permission.
- Criticism about the art is allowed, of course. :]
- No advertising, please.
- Do not beg, whine, or ask for free Pokemon. This includes bribing owners for their pets.
- Do not resell your Pokemon.
- Do not discourage others from buying/bidding, or use guilt tactics.
- Follow Gaia TOS.
- Don't spam or bump the thread constantly. Talk and make friends instead! ;D
- Have fun, and thank you for visiting. <3

RP Rules:
- No God-modding.
- No glory-hogging.
- No controling someone else's Pokemon.
- Don't use Pokemon that don't exist. If you haven't purchased a Pokemon from this shop, don't just make one up and start RPing it. You're welcome to RP without a Pokemon while you get one though. :3
- Remember that Pokemon can't communicate verbally with humans.
- Try to keep telepathic communications to a minimum, with the possible exception of a psychic trainer with a psychic Pokemon.
- Domestic Pokemon aren't only for battling. Depending on the species, they might be just pets, show Pokemon, hunters, guardians...creativity is most encouraged. :]
- Don't just barge into a running roleplay. Ask if you may join.
- Likewise, try to give everyone a chance to RP :]

I'd follow the rules if I were you. Look at those claws. D:

User Image
User Image

General:

Q. What kind of name is "Extrasensory"? D8
A. It does have to do with Pokemon! It's some obscure psychic attack that no one really uses. :3

Q. Do all Pokemon of the same species look the same?
A. No. Pokemon may differ slightly (or sometimes a lot) from eachother by their markings. It may be something simple, like a different eye color, an extra stripe or a lighter muzzle, or it may be something like a spotted fur or a non-shiny color variation. The latter could get rare, though...

Q. How am I supposed to get that black and red Pikachu I want so much, then? D:
A. I only give away these non-shiny variations in events. You could also try a bribe.

...or you may get one from me randomly, because I love you. ;D

Q. Non-shiny variations? Wat?
A. There are basically four types of colorings in this shop (In order from common, to rare):

- Normal
- Shiny Recessive
- Shiny
- Non shiny variation

For more information and examples of the coloring rules in this shop, look at the coloring post below.

Q. My pokemon evolved, but now his markings look different! What happened?
A. The markings may not carry on in a completely accurate way when a Pokemon evolves. However, if you're not happy with your new markings, PM the mule and we can talk it out. :3

Q. How do I get a Pokemon?
A. Flatsales, raffles, auctions, all kinds of events and sometimes customs.

Q. How many Pokemon can I own?
A. As many as you want.

Q. How about legends? Can there even be more than one Mew? And if so, can I own more than one?
A. Yes, there can be more than one of each legendary species, and you can own more than one if you want. There are only THREE EXCEPTIONS, which are Palkia, Dialga and Arceus. Of these, there will only be one of each.

Q. Can I get one for free?
A. Surprisingly, yes. But wait! Don't just go asking for one. You may get a free Pokemon if you're active, RP a lot and are nice to people.

Q. How much for a Pokemon?
A. The flatsale price is 4k. The rest is to be decided.

Q. Can I co-own?
A. No.

Q. Do I have to host the image?
A. No, I will host the image for you. Forevarz.

Q. Do you accept items?
A. There's a list of accepted items at the bottom of the availability post.

Q. Pet trades? Bribes? ;D
A. Look at the bottom of the availability post.

Q. How much should I bribe you with?
A: It should be more than the normal custom price for the Pokemon you want. How much more is completely up to you. Make me an offer I can't refuse? ;D

Q. Can I get a refund for whatever reason?
A. No refunds.

Q. I always see such-and-such Pokemon! Why don't you sell different ones? There are more than 400!
A. Exactly. I sell Pokemon as I draw them and their evolutions, and there is a lot to draw. I know I'm slow, but I /try/ to give you quality. That's for you to decide though. :3

Q. I don't want my Pokemon anymore, what can I do?
A. You can keep it until foreverz because I won't take it away. However, if you want to give someone else a chance, give it back to the shop and I'll put it up for adoption or some other free event. You cannot resell it, however.

Q. Are you hiring?
A. NOT HIRING ANY SORT OF STAFF. THANK YOU. :3

User Image

Roleplay:

Q. RP required?
A. No. But like everywhere else, RPing has it's advantages. A Pokemon that is not RPed will evolve more slowly, and it's it's a 3 stage Pokemon, it will never reach it's final stage without RP. However, I won't take away your pet under any circumnstances.

Q. Where can I RP?
A. In the main thread for all kinds of RP, or in the guild, where you may look for the specific subforums to do so.

Q. I want my Pokemon to evolve NOW!
A. That's not a question. :C The fastest way to evolve is to RP. For trained (domestic) Pokemon, battles with other trainers are the ideal way. For a researched (wild) Pokemon, interacting with other Pokemon, hunting, etc, is fastest, battles may also break out between wild Pokemon. A Pokemon that is high ranking in a group is likely to evolve first.

Q. Trained and researched Pokemon? o_O
A. Yes. A Pokemon with a trainer will have a different life and RP style than a researched one. As a trainer, you receive your Pokemon from a Pokeball and you may participate in battles against other trainers, tournaments and win trophies for your journal, if you wish to keep one. There will also be other kinds of contests. You RP as yourself and your Pokemon.

A researched Pokemon is basically a wild Pokemon that is being observed in the wild. In it's natural habitat. You receive this Pokemon from an egg, and you RP as the Pokemon itself. The researcher may not come in contact with the Pokemon. As a wild Pokemon you may form herds/packs/family groups, hunt, and interact with other Pokemon of any species that live in your area. I will explain more about wild Pokemon behaviour later.

Q. Can I have both types of Pokemon?
A. Of course. You may have a team of trained Pokemon to battle with, and still research a few of your favorites in the wild. ;D You will show up as "Trainer" in the cert of your trained Pokemon, and as "Researcher" in the cert of your observed Pokemon.

Q. What if I want to change the same Pokemon from one to the other?
A. You can do it as many times as you want. If you got a Houndour egg (wild Pokemon), but after observing it for a while you decide you want to train it, you just purchase a Pokeball, and you will become it's trainer instead. You have to work hard to win the trust of this Pokemon as they may or may not be fond of humans.

Also, you might want to release one of your trained Pokemon into the wild. For this you purchase a Broken Chain at the Pokemart, and it will become a feral Pokemon, that may try to join a pack or family of it's wild counterparts.

Q. So I can only be either a trainer or a wild Pokemon?
A. Not at all. "trainer" is just the generic name for a lot of professions that include Pokemon. Researcher is not included as a career option because the way to RP a wild Pokemon is to get an egg in any sort of event, or release your domestic Pokemon with the use of an item available in the Pokemart.

Q. Alright, so what career options will I have as a trainer?
A. Plenty. ;D Read this, and chose one according to the RPing style you want to adopt. When you're ready to decide fill in the appropiate option in the "profession" field of the flatsale form.

-Trainer: A person mostly dedicate to Pokemon battling. These are the people you usually see out traveling between gyms and earning badges. However, casual trainers that don't go on these journeys also exists.

-Rocket Grunt: Rockets? In Zatao? Yepp. This land, being nearly as big as the Kanto/Johto mainland, has aroused the interest of Team Rocket. They don't need a nasty personality to make life difficult for other trainers, and usually go around challenging people to battle for little, or no reason at all. Why though? These shady characters like to operate in secrecy.

-Breeder: Breeders usually don't travel, but own a big amount of land in which to conduct their personal research, and of course, breed Pokemon to exhalt a specific trait on them. Most are specialized, working on bringing a single species to perfection. They will often breed Pokemon owned by themselves between eachother, as opposed to having Pokemon owned by others breed with their own.

-Watcher: These professionals don't usually own a lot of Pokemon, but they have traveled everywhere in search of exotic Pokemon to photograph, draw, investigate, or even just for the pleasure of seeing them in the wild.

-Healer: A healer is a sort of wandering doctor. They can be seen carrying around tools to examinate a sick or wounded Pokemon, and medicines for the most common kinds of ailments, from paralysis heals, to anti-inflammatory pills. They know their herbal lore, so a healer won't be stuck in the wild without medicines. Intelligent and always willing to help, don't hesitate to contact a healer if you're ever in trouble.

-Collector: Collectors are very often rich people, who pay trainers or breeders for all sorts of rare Pokemon that they may keep as pets, or for any other purpose.

-Officer: There is usually a big team of officers in every city, and all are ready to see that people uphold the law. It's not a coincidence that they mostly have a team of intimidating, and often agressive Pokemon, but don't underestimate an officer with a cute Skitty either! They are highly trained at what they do and might surprise you.

-Coordinator: They specialize in beauty, in every sense of the word. Working hard to bring out the elegance in the appearance and moves of their chosen Pokemon, these professionals can be seen attending Pokemon contests to compete with other coordinators.

These are the basic professions, however, someone who excels at what they do will get a reward.

An excellent trainer could become a Gym Leader or even an Elite 4, an outstanding healer may become a Pokemon Veterinary, a breeder who is decidedly eminent will be given a permission to sell some of their best Pokemon, and so on.

All of the above may battle and enter tournaments. Chose wisely and have fun!

Q. That's all fine and dandy, but what if my character is trainer and healer at the same time?
A. Characters with combined professions are acceptable in RP. However, I can't write down all your professions in the cert, so just chose the one you identify the most with for me to put on your Pokemon's cert. However if you are a dedicated roleplayer, you will only get the benefits of the profession that's written in your cert.

Q. Ok, got it! 8D ...but I don't have a Pokemon anyways. What then?
A. You're allowed to RP, set up a journal, etc even if you don't have a Pokemon yet. If you hang around, a nice owner might let you borrow theirs for a battle or two. ;D

User Image

Breeding:

Q. Which Pokemon can breed?
A. Any evolved Pokemon of the same egg group. If the Pokemon has only one stage it must have been at least frecuently RPed before. :]

Q. But I used an evertsone on my Eevee! Can't it breed?
A. Yes, I make exceptions for these. However it must have been RPed before.

Q. Ok then, which Pokemon CAN'T breed?
A. Other than the stage and RP restrictions mentiones before, baby Pokemon can't breed. Baby Pokemon include: Pichu, Cleffa, Munchlax, Igglybuff and others.

Q. Can I sell my Pokemon's offspring?
A. No. You may only keep them, give them away, or put them up for adoption at the shop. PM the mule for this last option.

Q. What do I have to do to breed?
A. RP is not required. For more on breeding look at the breeding post below.

Q. Are same-sex breedings allowed?
A. Only for some Pokemon species. These are the species that can do it: Bulbasaur, Mew, Mewtwo, Ditto, Gastly, Shuppet, Shroomish, Tentacool, Misdreavus, Oddish, Celebi, Lileep, Paras, Bellsprout, Exeggcute, Tangela, Hoppip, Sunkern, Cacnea, Cherubi, Carnivine, Combee, Shuckle, Porygon, Grimer, Koffing, Slugma, Wobbuffet, Gulpin, Castform, Duskull, Chingling, Drifloon, Spiritomb, Rotom, Geodude, Magnemite, Onix, Voltorb, Sudowoodo, Nosepass, Solrock, Lunatone, Baltoy, Snorunt, Beldum, Bronzor, and their evolutions.

Bolded Pokemon are the ones already discovered out of the list. More may be added later.

User Image
User Image
- So you're interested in purchasing? Read on! -

Flatsales!

- Probably the most common way to get something around here. ;D
- Flatsales will begin when the mule posts 'GO' in big green letters. Posts made before the mule won't count, of course.
- If someone already posted the form for a Pokemon you wanted, you're free to try again for a different one.
- Flatsales will take place in this thread, and previews go in the events post below.
- One Pokemon per person, per sale, please. :]
- Payment is due up to 24 hours after claim. If not the Pokemon goes back up for sale.
- Flatsales will mostly consist of both Pokeballs and Eggs, so trainer and researcher Pokemon wil be available. But sometimes it will just be one or the other.
- You may proxy.
- You may try for more than one Pokemon if an hour has passed and there are any Pokemon left.
- All trades to the mule.
- For professions list, look in the FAQ post.
- All Pokemon are 4k.
-Planned flatsales: None!

Flatsale form
Number:
Owner:
Profession:
Pokemon name:

Auctions!

- Auctions will be reserved for rare, legendary or shiny Pokemon.
- They will take place in a separate thread.
- Auctioned Pokemon will not be in an Egg/Pokeball.
- Winner may chose if they want to train or research their Pokemon.
- Planned auctions: Anniversary event!

Raffles!

- Anything might go here, from uncommon Pokemon to legends!
- They might be in and egg or a pokeball.
- For payed raffles, tickets are 100g each.
- Raffles take place in this thread, previews will be in the events post.
- Planned raffles: None for now.

Swarm!

- If you've played D/P, you know that Pokemon swarm in various places and routes; this may happen here too! There will be a swarm warning in this post, and where it takes place. Then a separate thread will be made in which several of the Pokemon who live in said place will be swarming. All Pokemon will be the same species. (Example: Clefairy swarm in Mt. Moon and Sneasel swarms in Route 217)
- In the Swarm thread you use the Pokeradar. How do you use it? Simple: Roll three 4-sided dice. Whoever gets numbers 1, 2 and 3 in that order, PM me the page where it happened, with a form for your Pokemon.
- This event lasts 24 hours. You can roll as many dice as you want during that time.
- Ever heard that it's easier to catch a shiny during a swarm? It's true! A shiny Pokemon will be offered often in swarm events. To try for it, roll three 6-sided dice and get numbers 1, 2 and 3 in order. Again, PM the mule with the page and form.
- You may only get one Pokemon from this event.
- Planned swarms: None for now.

Berry Trivia!

- Everyone knows Pokemon looove berries! I flyu have some, Pokemon will flock to you! How do you get one, you ask? Simple. You answer questions, and you get a berry!
- Questions will be about the Pokemon games, sometimes Anime, and rarely about the shop itself. Whoever gets the first correct answer, gets the berry.
- So, what do you do with a berry? If you hold on to it, a Pokemon will come to you in hopes of eating the berry!
- The Pokemon will be out of it's egg, or Pokeball already.
- You may chose to train, or research the Pokemon.
- Planned berry events: None for now.

Fishing!

- In this type of event, only water Pokemon will be available.
- Rules to be explained later.
- Planned fishing events: After Anniversary flat!

Story RP Events!

- Every year or so, Extrasensory holds a massive RP event in which new Pokemon are discovered, and the plot/world is developed. To check our past events, click the links on the news post.
- You have to subscribe to these events beforehand.
- This event usually lasts for about 1 week, in which RP takes place everyday at a determined hour (Here is where Pokemon will appear)
- You don't have to have a Pokemon to participate, just some sort of human character who is willing to go on a journey through the unexplored Zatao. ;D
- Normally, you can only get 1 Pokemon from this event.
- Traditionally, a legendary Pokemon will appear at some point in the event.
- - Planned Story RP events: None for now.

Customs!

- Customs do not include lineart edits.
- PM custom forms to the mule.
- All customs are on the standard cert.
- No cosplays. (Save for very specific exceptions. Example: Persian cosplaying a cat character.)
- Try to keep your Pokemon as natural as possible.
- I reserve the right to reject a custom if it looks too unnatural.
- Customs may be expensive because my time is very limited and also I don't want some things to become common.
- For now, you may only ask for a Pokemon that has been discovered. Meaning, that it and all it's evolutions must have a picture. Unless of course, you don't want it to evolve.
- A pokemon with 2 or 3 stages cost the same.

- I don't allow requests for non-shiny color variations Meaning, no blue Pikachus, red Ninetales, or pink Growlithes with purple stripes.
- Pokemon can be purchased at any stage.
- If you pay the non-evolving price, I will list your Pokemon as equipped with an everstone. You don't actually have to purchase the everstone though.
- Rules and prices are subject to change.

Prices are as follows:
- Any common non evolving Pokemon: 30k.
- Any common evolving Pokemon: 40k.
- Any uncommon non evolving Pokemon: 50k
- Any uncommon evolving Pokemon: 60k
- Any rare non evolving Pokemon: 70k
- Any rare evolving Pokemon: 80k
- Any shiny recessive: Add 20k to the Pokemon you want
- Any legendary: 600k
- Any non legendary shiny: 500k
- Shiny legendary: 1000k.

Customs: Closed

Bribes!
- Bribes are Closed!.
- Remember that all offers go to the mule, not my main.
- Please remember to check out the coloring rules post below! (Below the world post) It has useful info.
- Everything is allowed, from normal Pokemon, to shinies, non-shiny variations, and POKEMON THAT ARE NOT DISCOVERED YET. Yes, you can bribe for new lineart!
- Also, you should look at this neat little Bribe FAQ by Tristam Lockhart.
- Don't let the prices intimidate you! In bribes PRICES ARE NOT SET, and I might accept cheaper bribes too! Don't be scared to offer. ;D
- I prefer pure, but the following items will be accepted too: Picolitrosso's Urn, Gogh Reed, Noel's Gift, Infernal Spirit, Mercury Moon, Reve Rouille, Masquerade, Merlin's Hat by Dernier Cri, Bibbles, Skullheads, Lyndexer's Journal, Prince Patchouli, Valhalla's Eternal Armor, Rogue Narok, My Hunter Duo (Zeppelin and Ammo), and '03 monthly collectibles.
- If I don't reply to your bribe, it means it wasn't accepted this once. ;C Don't worry though, there are plenty of chances in the future.

- Pet trades are closed
+I'm not much of a pet collector so these are rare. Don't be offended if I turn you down. :C

User Image
User Image

Rumble time!

User Image
User Image

The relationship between men and Pokemon is timeless. So gradual and subtle that no one is really sure how it happened. It began with a mutual admiration in the time when both were a young species, as humans, and Pokemon alike, struggled to survive in the large territory they shared.

At some point, they saw the advantages of working in cooperation, using the natural talents each possessed to the benefit of all.

Together, they conquered the Kanto and Johto mainland. Strong Tauros plowed the land, loyal Houndoom protected their human partners, majestic Rapidash provided transport, gentle Ampharos presented them with light and patient Miltank produced sustenance.

In turn, men procured safe homes and loving care for the Pokemon, to the point where spoiled Persian and a few others preferred human company to any other.

Their civilization together grew until Kanto and Johto was dominated by both, and the mutualistic symbiosis was the pinnacle of evolution. Wild Pokemon everywhere stared, longing, at their domestic counterparts and trainers as they traveled accross the land.

Then all too soon, the population of humans and Pokemon, the most succesful species of earth, grew too large for the wearied mainland. Forced to chase after more fertile grounds, they set out together beyond the sea, into the unknown.

There was another region. A smaller region. An island to the south of their old home. This was Hoenn.

The whole process repeated at a quicker pace. There were new Pokemon species to be found, but with the example set by the newcomers, the new breeds also joined with men.

But this land was much too small, and after a short time men and Pokemon set their eye on a new target: Sinnoh.

It was here when things changed. After thousands of years of alliance, Pokemon became unconditionally trusting of their partners; and of course, there were ambitious men who took the chance as it presented itself, and some grew overconfident, no longer believing that they needed the help of any other creature to dominate the territory.

Part of the Pokemon population became enslaved and exploited during the conquer of Sinnoh, and it was in this state of things that they came upon the bigger, continental region of Zatao.

User Image

At this point, Zatao is still being explored. At first, there were only two settlements: the main city of Katarina to the southeast, and a smaller town to the north called Inhinx. A while ago a group of trainers were sent to scout for the situation of Inhinx, only to find it in ruins from the greed of the citizens there caused by the discovery of rich silver mines years ago. Shortly after, the small city of Motterossa was founded near the center of the island.

Recently, another caravan of trainers made their way to the mid-west portion of the island where they found old abandoned mines. Surprisingly, the group discovered the illusive pokemon, Mew, hiding from Team Rocket deep down at the heart of the mines. It is now suspected that perhaps even more legendary pokemon are making their home in the region.

Trainers and researchers alike still arrive to the region today, slowly but surely, to populate and explore this new region, conquering and investigating the creatures that are to be found here.

It is presumed that there are new Pokemon breeds in Zatao, but so far they haven't been spotted.

Wild Pokemon usually don't take lightly to domestic ones, and hold them in mild disdain. They might even attack the trained Pokemon, or a human with little provocation, for they have heard the stories about man's abuse, and how they've sapped other lands dry of resources.

However, other wild Pokemon might feel differently. Curious or apathetic, and sometimes...yearning.

[Keep in mind that this is only a guideline and you may chose to follow this plot or not]

User Image
User Image

[Zatao]

User Image

Click here for full size

The development of the world is proportional to the amount of Roleplay. But then again, what land is conquered by just sitting around? D:

[Cities]

*1: Inhinx: The first sailormen that saw the new continent of Zatao arrived at some point in the northern glaciers. They couldn't get far inland, as the weather was merciless, so they built a small settlement, intent on finding out more on this territory that might replace the withered lands they left behind. However, they were ambushed by wild Pokemon within weeks. One was killed, the others fled back into the ocean, to find more hospitable grounds on the south. Inhinx was rumored to be deserted.
The rumor was later confirmed by a group of trainers that traveled up to Inhinx, being ambushed by many swarms of pokemon fleeing from the north. The trainers learned that the citizens of Inhinx were corrupted by greed when they found silver mines in the region years ago and abused their pokemon to exploit the mines. The pokemon rebelled, led by a trio consisting of an absol, umbreon, and an odd white houndoom. The trainers met this trio when they arrived to Inhinx, managing to calm the three pokemon's rage and capture them, returning peace to the northern region.
Inhinx is still deserted to this day.

*2: Katarina: More than a year after the discovery of Zatao, the pioneers found an ideal place for a bustling city. Located in the southeast in a large, fertile plain is Katarina. Already large, it features apartment buildings, a Pokemon Center, Hotels, Police Station, Pokemart and a large harbor. Trainers and the like arrive everyday in groups, as sea traffic increases.

Gym Leader: Luna (Played by FireFoxNinetails)

*3: Motterossa: After a brave group of trainers set out on a caravan to Inhinx, their report of the newly explored lands to the north of Katarina, brought to attention a place perfect for the birth of a new city. Located in Seatence valley, at the foot of the central Rinaul mountains, Motterossa is already being populated by people who want something more peaceful than the energetic Katarina. Small, simple abodes, chilly mountain winds, and rich scenery, await here for those looking to make a discreet living.

Gym Leader: Kailana (Played by Devious_Kitsune)

[Other Places]

#1: Pilkiras Plain: The large grassland Katarina was built on. Usually tame Pokemon live on this soft, verdant field. There are little trees, but plenty of berry bushes that attract small Pokemon such as Mareep, Skitty, Pichu, Sentret and the ever rare Eevee.

#2: Rinaul Mountains: A large chain of mountains north of Katarina and extending all the way to the Zatao grasslands. Pidgey have been seen, making their nests in the lower rocky peaks, while little Shinx frolic at the mountain base. Packs of Houndoom have been spotted also, constantly competing for rule over the southern mountain domain, as Teddiursa and Ursaring dominate the northern range.

Underneath this stone range, there is a lair of caves and tunnels, collectively called "Derrusk's Lair" that go all the way from southern Rinaul, to central Rinaul, near Seatence Valley. Large numbers of Cubone live near the cave entrances, while Zubat sleep in the deeper, darker places.

#3: Xine's Peak: The snow-capped, hightest mountain of Rinaul, and of Zatao. It was given the name of the first explorer that made it nearly to the top. According to her, a large variety of flying Pokemon can be found here, along with the occasional Absol,the latter making it a hazardous climbing spot.

#4: Saxukai Desert: To the south of Katarina, Saxukai is a mostly barren land. These desert sands have withstood the endless beat of Ponyta hooves, day in and day out under the glaring sun.

#5: Clockwork Wasteland: A small oasis surrounded by tall stone ridges. The sun makes the shadow of the peaks loom ominously over this fresh piece of land, where precious water and fruit can be found. However, Pokemon have yet to be spotted here.

#6: Seatence Valley: Brisk winds rush down from Rinaul, and to the unexplored mountains to the west, running through the immense field that is Seatence. Flowers are plentiful, and make for a spectacular view, along with the small creeks in which Meowth can be found fishing. Vulpix, and other small predatory Pokemon make their homes here.
Swarms of ghost pokemon, gastly, were spotted around this area during a caravan expedition to the abandoned mines by a band of trainers. Although the gastly were not there originally, there have been reports that a small gastly population is now growing in this area.

#7: Howling Forest: A tightly knit gathering of trees, oddly placed in the middle of Seatence. The trees are so close to eachother that the forest is unusually dark, which makes this place attractive to ghost Pokemon such as Gastly and Shuppet. Smalls groups of Growlithe also live in this secluded space; their howling giving this woodland it's name.
Recently a swarm of Vulpix lit the forest on fire, aggrevated by the band of trainers that were making their way to the abandoned mines. Fortunately the fire was put out by a group effort from the trainers before the forest was completely burned down, the western part of the forest is still a bit charred.

#8: Carona Coast: A small bay with cliffs that overlook a cold, dark ocean. A wet, violent wind blows here all year.So far, only the solitary Sneasel has been spotted, braving the windswept cliffs.

#9: Zatao Grasslands: North of the Rinaul mountains, this large, cold grassland has a peaceful air to it. Quiet, still, and mostly empty, it's only known inhabitants so far are groups of Absol.

#10: Moteore Freezeland: The southermost part of Zatao that is covered in snow year-round. Mountains can be seen from everywhere in this land of frozen forests and icy lakes. Even though the climate is harsh, this place has been explored by several groups of trainers before, all of whom report a large variety of Pokemon living here, including Absol, Glaceon, Sneasel, Delibird, Seel and Swablu.

#11: Kesfas Mountains: A long range of mountains that runs across the frozen lands of the north. They are still mostly unexplored.

#12: Spirit Forest: The forest where Inhinx is located. The trunks of the trees are strangely pale and fragile, and strange calls can be heard when the night draws close, but strangely, no Pokemon have been spotted here.

#13: Nine's Berry Garden: Located somewhere between Katarina and the heart of the grassland, this three-four acre piece of land is home of a special black Ninetales who raises a wide variety of berries. The area is a maze of berry plants, the rarest being near the center where a very small lake is located as a water source. Berry trees, apricorn trees, and other plants are also planted among the berries, all cared for by Nine and some of her teammates and friends. Visitors are free to take the common berries located at the outer regions of Nine's territory. But, if one takes too many and gets caught, the fury of a certain Ninetales will definitely be upon them. It is suggested that battling should NOT occur here unless the participants want to get beaten up by an angry Ninetales or whatever other pokemon she has enlisted to guard her patch.

#14: The Abandoned Mines: An expedition was sent here on behalf of the Zatao Committee Board for the sake of scientific study of fossils. Sadly, some of the scientists that accompanied the trainers ended up being Team Rocket members that were trying to gain access to the mines to capture the mew that hid deep underground there after an attempt to escape Team Rocket earlier.
Fortunately, the mew was saved and Team Rocket was expelled from the region by the trainers in the caravan. The mew, however, is no longer there and there have been reports that the mew had eloped with one of the trainers of the Caravan.
The mines are full of pink Crystals generated by Mew, they have somehow stayed intact even after the legendary pokemon had left. The crystals light up the mines for any passerby who dares to travel there. The mines are also home to a few shuppet that escaped from Team Rocket members and a small group of Cranidos and Rampardos.

Subject to change.

User Image
User Image

Every Pokemon, even Pokemon of the same species, has some distinctive features. Usually, a Pokemon will differ from another by it's markings.

Maybe different colored paws than the standard of it's species. Spots arranged in a different way or maybe even something like completely different colors and markings that make the Pokemon stand out as unique.

According to the different kind of variations, there are four coloring types.

- Normal: This is the most common type of coloring found in wild Pokemon. It consists of the usual Pokemon's base color (It can be a little darker, a little lighter, or with a slight change in hue). With markings in color that match it's overall color scheme. For example: A Bulbasaur can have markings in all types of greens and some earthy colors, while a Meowth could have markings in the browns and creams.

Examples of normal coloring:

- Natural markings (Common in wild Pokemon): Persian, Girafarig, Arcanine.

- Changes in hue (Custom and wild): Ninetales, Mewtwo, Arcanine.

- Complex markings (Custom Pokemon, rare in the wild): Pikachu, Arcanine.

- Special exceptions (Some Pokemon may have colors that don't match their overall scheme and still be considered normal-colored. This is the case with shells, bones, jewels etc): Lapras, Marowak, Flaaffy.

- Shiny Recessive: A Pokemon that has a shiny parent or grandparent, but isn't shiny itself; it is also not nearly as rare, even though when breeding, they have a slight chance of producing shiny offspring. These Pokemon have the normal base color, but can have markings in the colors of the shiny of the species. For example: A blue Swablu with yellow markings, a black Houndoom with blue markings.

Examples of shiny recessive coloring: Altaria, Absol, Mew, Umbreon.

- Shiny: Shiny Pokemon are extremely rare in the wild, usually only appearing in swarms with other Pokemon of it's species. Like with normal-colored Pokemon, their markings should also match it's overall color scheme. For example: A shiny Eevee should have markings in greys, silver, white...while a normal one will usually have brown or cream markings.

Examples of shiny coloring: Pachirisu, Mew, Banette.

- Non-shiny variation: The rarest Pokemon of all, and the only one not allowed in customs (You may only get these through bribes or special events). Non-shiny variations are known to have any possible color, including colors that are non standard for the species and their respective shiny variations.

Examples of non-shiny variations: Feebas, Arcanine, Rampardos.

User Image
User Image

User Image
Domestic and wild Pokemon have different breeding places. Breeding doesn't require RP, and it's very simple, but there are some things that you should know.

- Breeding costs 12k. Each owner must send 6k to the mule.
- Legends can breed. It costs 20k to do so, and each owner must send 10k and the breeding form to the mule.
- Each Pokemon pair will have 2 offspring.
- The babies can be the mother or the father's species.
- Legends can only breed with their species.
- If one Pokemon has an Everstone equipped it will have a higher chance to pass on their exact markings.
- Babies will arrive within days.
- A trained Pokemon may breed with a wild one. Breeding takes place in the breeding den.
- Sometimes a child of Pokemon of different species will be a little peculiar in it's appearance. However, this only happens rarely.

- Day-Care Center -

All trainers interested in breeding should take their Pokemon to the infamous day-care. The elderly couple in charge will make sure your prized Pokemon are well fed, groomed, excercised, and of course, that there is the perfect setting for breeding to take place.

After your Pokemon have been in the day-care for a couple of days, the couple will make sure to have the offspring ready for you in Pokeballs, until you return. :]

Sometimes, unknown trainers will leave an unwanted Pokemon in the day care. When this happens, an announcement will be made. And the first to post 'Day care Pokeball!' in big green letters gets it. The gender of the Pokemon is unknown. However, the couple will tell you what Pokemon it is, beforehand.

Breeding slot 1: [Quintrell x Alex]

Breeding slot 2: [Nine x Faraon]

- Breeding Den -

It's been called simply "The Den" by generations of Pokemon who know the dangers and rewards of parenthood. A safe place, far away from the eyes of night where Pokemon of every species, from the humble Ratatta, to the stunning Suicune can hope for their precious eggs to remain secure.

The couples come carefully sniffing around, watchful for signs of someone who might have already occupied the place, and scrupulously prepare a nest for their young to come.

Once in a while, unknown Pokemon will leave an unwanted egg at the den. When this happens, an announcement will be made. And the first to post 'An egg in the den!' in big green letters gets it. The gender of the Pokemon is unknown. However, the species of the Pokemon will make itself known by the characteristic marks every parent makes at the Den entrance.

Breeding slot is: Closed.

User Image
User Image

All Pokemon have similar beginnings. A young Pokemon will first greet it's trainer as it's patiently encouraged out of it's Pokeball; or will first see the world after hatching from it's egg, under it's parents proud gaze.

Domestic/Trained Pokemon: Will be given to you from a Pokeball.

// Pokeball // Great ball // Ultra ball // Master ball //

User Image User Image User Image User Image

-Pokeball- Contains a Pokemon that is considered common in Zatao. Most are popular Pokemon that have proven to be good pets or battlers, and are widely fancied for that reason.

-Great ball- An uncommon Pokemon is in here. You might see quite a few fellow trainers with these Pokemon too, these are slightly harder to breed.

- Ultra Ball - Oooh, a rare Pokemon can be found in this ball. A symbol of status among trainers and owners in general. You can literally hear people gasp as your Pokemon comes out of it's ball!

- Master Ball - Have you ever seen a trainer with a Master Ball on their belt? Probably not...but when you do, make sure to stalk them. >> Master balls contain a legendary Pokemon!

Wild/Research Pokemon: Will be given to you from an egg.

// Common Egg // Uncommon Egg // Rare Egg // Legendary Egg //

User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

So what after your Pokemon is out of it's egg/pokeball? As you know, Pokemon evolve in more than one way. Sometimes it takes time, sometimes an item, sometimes it might take RP. If you don't know how your Pokemon is supposed to evolve, feel free to check trusty old Serebii.net.

Evolution by LEVEL: Usually, a Pokemon that evolves this way, will evolve on it's own in time. You don't have to RP or even post in the thread to make your Pokemon evolve once by level. A pokemon that is RPed will evolve faster, of course. A Pokemon that is not RPed will evolve one stage after a while, but if it has 3 stages, it can't reach the final one without RPing.

Evolution by ITEM: Whenever a Pokemon needs an item to evolve, it must be purchased from the Pokemart. After purchasing the item, the evolution process will take a few days. This includes Pokemon that evolve by TRADING. PLEASE CHECK THE POKEMART FOR INFORMATION ON WHAT ITEMS EVOLVE WHAT POKEMON.

Evolution by FRIENDSHIP: To evolve this Pokemon, RP is mandatory, regardless of how many stages it has. In the case of Eevee, let me know beforehand if you want Umbreon or Espeon.

That's simple enough. :3

User Image
User Image

Come on in and look around. You might see something you need. ;D

User Image
Safari ball: Use to catch a wild Pokemon! These will be in stock when a wild Pokemon mini-event is announced.
Price: 300g
In stock: 0

User Image
Net Ball:Are you reasearching a Pokemon? Would you like to become that Pokemon's trainer (or any other profession) instead? Purchase this ball and I will make sure to change the information on your certificate. :]
Price:100g
In stock: 3

Broken Chain (Picture not available yet): Are you a trainer, breeder, etc, that would like to become your Pokemon's researcher instead? This symbol of freedom will let your Pokemon know without a doubt, that it's being released into the wild.
Price: 100g
In Stock: 3

User Image
Everstone: Equip this on your Pokemon to stop it from evolving.
Price: 200g
In Stock: Unlimited

User Image
Fire Stone: It's radiation evolves Vulpix, Growlithe, Magmar and Eevee.
Price: 3k

User Image
Water Stone: It's radiation evolves Eevee, Poliwhirl, Seadra (Into Kingdra), Lombre, Staryu, Slowpoke (Into Slowking) and Shellder.

User Image
Thunder Stone: It's radiation evolves Pikachu, Electabuzz and Eevee.

User Image
Leaf Stone: It's radiation evolves Eevee (into Leafeon), Exeggcute, Gloom and Nuzleaf.

User Image
Moon Stone: It's radiation evolves Skitty, Sneasel, Nidorina, Nidorino, Happiny, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

User Image
Sun Stone: It's radiation evolves Gloom (Into Bellossom), Onix, Rhydon and Sunkern.

User Image
Dusk Stone: It's radiation evolves Murkrow, Misdreavus, Dusclops, Gligar and Houndoom.

User Image
Dawn Stone: It's radiation evolves male Kirlia (Into Gallade), female Snowrunt (Into Froslass), Togetic and Roselia.
In Stock: 0

User Image
Ice Stone: It's radiation evolves Eevee (Into Glaceon).
Price: 3k.
In Stock: 0

-More items to come-

User Image
User Image

- Recently certed or evolved Pokemon will be here -

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

NOT ACCEPTING AFFILIATES RIGHT NOW!

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/38j49b][img]http://tinyurl.com/3297p8[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/38j49b][img]http://tinyurl.com/d627cf[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/38j49b][img]http://tinyurl.com/2zdhyr[/img][/url]

If you want to trade banners, PM this mule and I'll get to it as soon as possible. The only requirement is: Serious shops please. Meaning, something that is well managed, active and doesn't look like it's going to close sometime soon. D:

If your shop becomes inactive, I'll take the link down. Sorry.

- Links out -

-Pokemon Shops!-
User Image
User Image
User Image

-Other Shops!-

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Pokémon is © Nintendo, and this shop is merely fan-made.

Artwork, certificates, banners and concept by o Micro Ondas o.

Fonts used: Instant Tunes, Pokemon RS Part B, Pocket Monsters, Pokemon Unown GB. Credit goes to their creators.

Brushes from "Paul's Giant Brush Pack".

Duelist of Pokemon for our frontpage Pokemon names.

Evolution stone design/sketch by Duelist of Pokemon, and colored by Devious_Kitsune.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces